>tfw this is the last time we'll be hearing ED1

Mata ashita ne ;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBO5UuZcXAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bullied Akko is cute! CUTE!

>little witch academia will end someday soon

Gonna miss this ED, really pretty.

Reminder that Afro-Chan was the best thing on the episode.

KLK's OP and ED didn't change until episode 15 iirc.

Part of the reason for that is that they didn't want to show some of the new costumes that figured in the OP.

Unless there is some similarly spoiler-ish stuff in the new OP, it should hopefully arrive with the beginning of season 2.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBO5UuZcXAw

Hand over that Moonlit Witch title and nobody gets hurt.

Bamps

Has anyone seen Lott-

Whoa!

Who is this cute girl?

Give me all your theories and speculation on this show

Bonus points for posting pictures from early episodes or even the OVAs to explain your bullshit

Frank please stay

Gonna miss the comfy ending and all the neat picture it had in it.

Diana sides with Croix and her extreme plan to bring back magic to the world by force.
Akko and Ursula try to stop them in the hope that love of magic would bring it back naturally
Somewhere along the way they save Andrew and bring him to their side, but Andrew's father is sided with Croix
Ursula dies
Akko finds her yay
Akko goes PLATINUM CHARIOT mode
Diana is convinced to switch to Akko's side
They defeat Croix together
Happy ending

Why were they disqualified from the competition?

>Bullied Akko
Is there some other kind of Akko?

T R A D I T I O N
R
A
D
I
T
O
N

comfy

Agrre. It's like tv Diana would pay for movie Diana's sin while she did nothing wrong.

She's cute and that fang, but not quite. Akko and Ursula were too good.

what is this feel user?

Hail the Queen

The feeling when you realize everything in life has been handed to you, that you aren't actually the best, and knowing that you're going to keep falling behind until you become a disgrace because of how overrated you've become.

Jealous?

>Ursula helped them.
>They destroyed the stage.
>Didn't perform the ritual as it was supposed to be done (just stand there and get eaten).
>Finneran made up a "rule" in the spot so Diana would win.

Pick one.

>Diana is in wrong for assuming Akko's a retard when she acts like a retard
>It's Diana's fault for being alone because she acts so distanced towards others
Sasuga Akkofags

Also Lotte, Sucy, Ursula and pretty much everyone else is a bitch because they do not tell H&B to fuck off. At least Lotte until recently.

Who is this handsome shota?

Sexy

Nostalgia for childlike wonderment
and guilt

And if I don't?

How will Akko make Diana smile?

Is when the atrophied part of the brain that process the feelings of entertainment are being stimulated.

Will Diana join Croix?

>Akko, are you getting sleepy
>we're not even halfway through the fifth one
>if you fall asleep something might happen to you
>I might do something to you
>do you really want to risk that
>oh, she really is asleep
>Sucy gently tucks Akko in and kisses her on the forehead

For the first time in your life you feel inferior to someone.>

Akko will realize that Diana cannot smile. Cause Akko think is too cruel to let live something that cannot feel amusement, she will put her out of her misery.

>mfw Diana willingly defers the title of Moonlit Witch to Akko and compliments her on her entertaining take on the sacrifice ritual

>Akko joins with proto-Diana Chariot

>Diana joins with proto-Akko Croix

SASUGA POTTERY, TRIGGER

She will accept cause she is too perfect to go against the teachers decision, and because of her pride.

that's sweet user

>grief because you lost the first time in your life
>sadness because you realised that the most unlikely person is the chosen and not you who worked hard in her whole life
>remorse because despite that you won the title by deafult
>shame because everyone know that the retard should win and you just get the MW title by deafult

>that Diana looking at shadow chariot
Diana still believe in chariot, right?

cute

The difference is that Akko struggles through and refuses to let all the biases and bullshit get to her, she stays happy which is why she'll become the best witch.
Whereas the difference for Diana is that deep down she already realizes how inferior she actually is.

I don't usually say this, but

wew.

so what can bring back a witch yay? and why is it a penis

Chariot wasn't the miss perfect as Diana is. If anything she was closer to Amanda.

everyone can be great, because everyone can serve

-some muffin

>implying Diana isn't allowed to undergo a character arc

She was actually mad that they were also bullying her friends as well.

How is Diana losing?!

Nips always told me that

Genes/Natural Talent > Hardwork

and Diana is a culmination of both.

Actually nips always praised hardwork.

rate my drawing

>yfw Tattun won't visit these threads because of all the Diana hate

Anyone think this should have been 1 cour? Some of the episodes in the first half could be trimmed out with nothing of value lost. I feel the plot sprawls unevenly at times.

What was Trigger thinking anyway, this was never going to sell enough to merit 25 episodes. Was it in the contract with Netflix? Did Yoshinari really feel 2 cours were needed? This show has its moments but I have to wade through a lot of wasted potential and pointless shit to get to them.

Ursula is a fucking teacher and she has let Hannah and Barbara bully Akko in front of her face in her fucking class. What a selfish bitch.

>I can taste colors/10

Anyone have a megalink upload or do you guys just use torrents?

>Also, if Akko's not Diana's responsibility, then there's no reason for Diana to talk her down.
What is with this train of thought? So if I point out your flaws and mistakes I start being responsible for you? What pisses of Diana is Akko talking big and not being able to do much. In this episode we had Diana being amazed by Akko's performance, there is no doubt about it. Now the real problem is how she decides to interpret her feelings.

If she had someone close to her, a mentor or a friend, they could help her understands herself. Too bad everyone treats Diana like some part of exhibition. Including Akko.

>If she thinks they're not her responsibility, then she shouldn't go around shitting on them when they screw up.
>Well, he fucked up, maybe I point out it's because of his attitude.
>Or better not.

She is gonna loose cause she is too tied to a dying and decayed concept of magic.
Akko is a innovative witch that want to give awesomeness to magic.
Basically Diana will be defeated by her own expiration date.

Trigger are far more western in their design beliefs and subvert a lot of Japanese tradition when it comes to aspects of their anime, it's why their stuff tends to feel very unique, and only really comparable to other Trigger and Gainax works

I agree. Episodes 6, 7, 11 and 12 feel redundant. 6 and 11 are roughly the same shit.

Don't be a fucking tard, and learn about office politics.

Ursula doesn't have the political capital to defend akko all the time. She is on the bottom of the totem pole since she is new.

She already did.

Neither Akko nor Diana will "win".

>western pandering

um okay then

>subvert a lot of Japanese tradition when it comes to aspects of their anime
Where was this in Kill la Kill? That thing was like a celebration of Showa era manga and pop culture.

No, 2 cour is nice because we got a slice of life anime and a plot based anime all in one.
Cour 1 is mostly slice of life without much of any plot focus. Cour 2 gets to be almost entirely more traditional linear storytelling. The slice of life coming first also helps develop Akko and her friends as likable characters who you'll actually give a shit about when danger begins to present itself.

This was a much better choice than Kill la Kill, which was all plot focused but stretched out to 25 episodes. Instead, they can pack all of the story in a single cour (with just a couple droplets in the first half), while spend the rest of it just having fun with cute witches doing cute things.

What did I miss? Who won?

I'm looking forward to more art from you in the future, user.

Which is even worse considering that seemingly she is the only one in the whole staff who knows a jackshit about magic.

Post your face when that art with Diana in Moonlit Witch attire is just a red herring and Diana renounces the title to Akko next episode.

Netflix on the court.

Akko's friends are glorified side-kicks. Amanda's team for zero screentime. Diana's character was literally put on hold after episode 3 until perhaps 10-11.

She is an ugly cunt and the worst thing about the series.

>traditional linear storytelling
I'm not sure I want this in LWA, not after Andrew. I wish they had invested more in the slice of life (Twilight? Really?) and less on the setting up of plot/subplots. I suppose this is my preference talking now but that was what made the OVAs resonate, there wasn't really a plot beyond well-animated cute girls doing witch things.

>tfw Lotte and Sucy doesn't cross wand this episode

Does this mean we will have to wait until the 2nd cour ends to get subs?

>What pisses of Diana is Akko talking big and not being able to do much
You're responsible for what you say, user. Maybe so much shitposting made you forget how things work in the real world. If Diana goes out of her way to talk Akko down, she has to at least try to understand where she's coming from first. Otherwise she's been a judgement bitch.

Which is what she is, actually.

>If she had someone close to her, a mentor or a friend, they could help her understands herself. Too bad everyone treats Diana like some part of exhibition. Including Akko.
You can't blame others for her isolation. This is her flaw that she has to overcome as part of her character arc. She has to learn to reach out no matter what others say or think.

Bullshit. Even if Diana had a hell of a lot of stuff handed to her, she still works her ass off.

>Cour 1 is mostly slice of life without much of any plot focus.
Not this shit again. The plot of LWA started to take shape from the beginning. Is just not about a well defined action to perform like "i must punch that guy's face".
Is about more abstract concepts that must be extrapolated by the show as a whole. There is constant themes in this show that from the beginning had set the storyline. Is just something you cannot easily define from just one episode. You must connect the dots.

Shame and guilt that Akko clearly deserved to be the Whatchamacalit Witch.

Pfft no. Diana is in such a daze that she won't even realize until well after the ceremony is over that she shouldn't have accepted.

I never noticed that mole before...

What if the reason why magic is decreasing is because people need to believe in magic?

Kind of like a collective thinking, if a large population believes in magic the reserves of it increases. The fact that magic was dying out was because the witches were all elitists.

Technology provided a substitute for magic, and a smaller pool of eligible witches meant less exposure. So Akko innovation of magic would mean greater exposure thus greater people believing in magic. It would also solve the school financial woes as muggles would come now to learn about magic.

>Is just not about
>Is about more
>Is just something

>magic in LWAverse is like Tinkerbell

Why Akko and not people actually innovating like Connie and Croix?

>You can't blame others for her isolation.
>It's not Akko's fault people consider her a retard if she acts like a retard.
>It's Diana's fault for acting distanced.
Geez user.

These threads get more retarded by the minute.

>It's fine with you guys that I call you all mommy, right?
>If it's getting on your nerves, I can stop.

>Finneran-sensei puts it on Diana
>golf clap
>Diana walks to Akko
>disrobes and hands it unfolded to her
>Akko wears it and goes on a yay-based rampage throughout the party
>falls asleep wearing it
>still smells a bit like Diana

Something against justs and abouts bitch?

This fanbase is like the reverse Akko. Akko is retarded but does her best to improve. This fanbase wallows in its retardation and tries to sink lower.

Why was Sucy so out of character this episode?

>Akko acts like a retard
That's a meme.

rip

Why do people even think the point is to BTFO Diana and not to save her?

Plot-related question: how was Akko supposed to know how to use arae arhyha immediately, if it takes her weeks of practice to do normal spells? Did Chariot use it in her show? I re-watched the first episode and didn't hear it.

Lotte's smile must be protected at ALL costs