Will Fate series ever stop being marketable?

Will Fate series ever stop being marketable?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better than Nasu going back to Butcher other works

Are any of these actually good?

The CONCEPT for apocrypha was cool at least.

Nope

>Use same designs call them different history characters to eternity

Never gonna stop

It's a chuuni's paradise. It will never die.

>expecting a megafranchise on the level of gundams and dragonballs to die

Topkek

Yep

>zero
Edgy as shit but good

>strange fake
Great if you're familiar with the series already. Not an entry point at all

>extra
Shittyish battle system but interesting story and characters

>hollow ataraxia
Amazing if you're familiar with the series

>Extella
Haven't played yet

>grand order
Haven't played because I'm EOP but apparently it fucked with lots of lore but has some fun writing by Nasu

>apocrypha
Haven't read

None of them will be interesting if you haven't read the original Fate/Stay Night visual novel becuase that introduces everything fate.

Which is bogus because most of them are self-contained stories that try to do their own thing. Extra ccc is even miles better than the original source material.

Plus the rest of the Nasu-verse
I'm finally getting around to reading Tsukihime

I wouldn't know. I stopped following Type-Moon after FGO.

What I should have said is that the experience with each is very much enhanced by having read the VN and being familiar with the characters and world.

Gil reuniting with Enkidu in SF would mean fuckall to someone reading it as their entry into the fate series.

HA would be pretty much non-understandable to anyone who didn't read the VN.

Extra I agree it is self contained and can be enjoyed on its own. Still makes it better to know characters like Tohsaka, Sakura and Kotomine.

Zero is much better after reading the VN because of the anticipation of Kiritsugu finding Shirou. Fucking secondaries enjoy it without reading the VN too. It can be enjoyed both ways.

You all think this series is unbelievable but did you ever stop and think about this?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uvbaM-URygs

This song is catchy right and it has all these amazing type moon characters but guess what it's about?

A: money
B: friends
C: sex
D: magic

If you guessed sex you don't be right. Your favorite Carnival Phantasm series intro is about sex. Congratulations fate nerds.

>inb4 we don't believe you
Look it up for yourself

it's like digimon, but you can fuck it without being a furry. of course it's marketable

This series profits on sex

It's literally the only reason people watch.

I suppose. Same with pokemon as well both are close to their limit of creating new servants and pokemon to continue being marketable.

You don't fully appreciate the shenanigans in the later entries without all the info dumping in the original visual novel. Unfortunately, it's kind of a slog if you're older than 14.

Eh, I'm 21 and got into the series last year. Maybe I'm just a manchild but it's nice to just turn off your brain and enjoy a fun story. It's a nice break from the seriousness of life

And every single girl in that image has had sex at least once in one route of a VN they star in. Sometimes even with each other instead of the male MC.

>you don't want to have sex with your brother?

>apparently it fucked with lots of lore
ehhh mostly timeline shenanigans. Shit's been mostly set up so fate and tsuki happen in different universes whenever the fucking remake comes out

It won't since NASU IS A HACK. And cucks like keeps taking it up the ass.

Joke's on you, I like taking it up the ass

I'll take any Fate related stuff gladly into my vagina (male)

As long as they can find new ways to diversify the context and stories into which the same characters are thrown, it will remain interesting to its audience.
Just like the Marvel movies

People like

>mythological/historical folks interacting and punching each other
>waifus and husbandos
>symbolism
>comedy
>darkness

So yes it'll sell.