How do we stop the roastie problem in the West?

How do we stop the roastie problem in the West?

1. make what is socially accepted less degenerate (i.e. fight the Jewish mass media)
2. be attractive and pure
3. don't be unattractive
4. find a good girl and have a happy family, roast roasties

your women are roasties because acting like whores gets them attention from men around them

its simple, if they were getting rejected for being sluts they'd stop being sluts as the attention would be gone.

This is the case later in life when her age starts showing, but its too late by that time, and they become angry single moms/cat ladies, and this bitterness and ha/envy for younger girls prevents them from teaching them the error of their ways and prevent another generation from going to shit

The only way to stop is to stop giving them attention, which means right wing men have to start being the social ideal, in terms of looks and personality. This means adopting and molding the normie way of life. if succesful it will cause an infux of roastie attention, this is the test where it all fails or succeeds, you must reject them, doesnt matter if they're 10s, if its a roastie, you must reject her.

in time if it this spreads out, women will notice that being sluts isnt wanted by men.

this would fix 2 major things wrong with the west.
1 it would make women want right wing men, and adopt their ideals to try to keep them.
2. it would stop the creation of sour old hags who run to feminism when chad didnt marry them

>western white males become the most pathetic group in history
>get butthurt when their women look elsewhere

Relax, it's a self correcting problem all throughout history. You just have to prepare yourself for the downfall and the restoration that follows. Sorry I have to point out this meme, but it's kinda true.

Honour killings + arranged marriages

Please don't.

Tell chad to giving them attention. Then they just go away.

Balkanbro is right. If western men weren't so weak and actually got a grip on their women, they could fix this problem. Russia just passed laws to allow them to do so. Women lack the capacity for freedom. They need to be led.

This... absolutely this.
It's altogether too fucking easy and simultaneously a catch 22. When the real men start rejecting the roasties, they're going to flock to the less desirables, which, in turn, are going to give in due to lack of any sex. Then, they're going to give offspring and now you have twofold cuckery at it's finest. Offspring of both the beta male and the beta (although she thinks she's alpha) female. I want off this ride...

Good observation. People get up early in the morning and spend their lives in an attempt to get rid of Europeans. Every European has massive potential. Start developing your personality, get in shape, learn how to pick up girls, become the man girls want and use this to guide them to safety. It doesn't matter what you look like or how tall you are, what matters is the fire and passion inside you.

Profound for four pictures and 20 words... Can you do that with 14 pics and 88 words or vice versa?

How about try to stop being cucks? Oh wait, you can't since us black men are superior, stronger, and sexier than whitebois. We are taking over your countries and you can do nothing about it, and we're taking your women.

>the BLM poster is becoming Sup Forumss own dullposter
''NO!''

just accept it whiteboi, the EU will be taken over by us and our muslim brothers and we will rape your women, and they will absolutely love it. And there is nothing you can do about it because once again, you're all cucks

Never been to the Balkan before have you?

I have, and I know how white the population is there, but once we conquer the richer countries we will come for you poor whitebois too. Your poorness won't save you for much longer

>he doesnt know

This.

Accelerate their degeneracy and a reactionary movement will occur. AKA keep up your shit eating, tell your friends.

You seem so sure of your contributional status. You should just give up, you know...

Just look at the new line up for this year's Coachella they just released and you'll see that there is not much hope.

I guess Mr hot coffee pot got a headlining spot and I'm sure he'll talk an awfully lot about the beef with Kim NOT it'll be Trump you retarded THOT ROBOTS!!!!

Nice try whiteboi

im on it

You'll never convince chads to give up easy pussy for your cause. Those future cat ladies are going to continue to get throne bones on chad's off nights and they're more than happy to share until they hit the wall, as you said. The truth is there are no brakes on this train. Once a society gives women equal rights, it is the point of no return. No civilization in history ever survived this shift and we will be no exception. It's simply a matter of time. God bless you for trying but you might as well be swimming upstream.

But really you're a rreaaaalllyy shitty white beta fuckhead baiters/shills who thinks they're really getting shit done ova at da Fochan amirite? Fighting the good fight?

Your responses are that of a maybe 18 yo kid who's been taugt what to think and it's cringe as fuck and really just an odd thing to do with your time.

Fucking mutt meme flagging faggot

thats the point
you're going to have to become the chad, and then its up to you to reject the roasties

Born Chads are inferior to selfmade Chads

This. Women gets men's attention from behaving badly, zero attention for being shy/modest.

>whiteboi getting this mad
can't imagine how mad you'll be when we conquer your lands

Treat your woman like a traditional woman. She wants to be what you want her to be. She's programmed that way. It's really not all that hard.

Lmao good luck with that. Only way you can fix it at this point is to reset civilization. But don’t worry, that’ll soon come

>How do we stop the roastie problem in the West?
like my grandparents did. ostracize whores, don't marry them and certainly don't give them patreon bux . the problem sorts itself out.