Fuck Bannon

Where were you when we discovered our new enemy?

>Literally the_donald
>Being this plebbit
Go back to your home

He was always our enemy. We just needed him.

>/r/the Donald
Sage and report these pro-Trump cuckhold threads

what did he do now?

HIDE ALL BANNON THREADS

I love how these retards change whatever they believe in a heartbeat to support Trump, they are truely a cancer to Sup Forums

Wtf I love Comey now.

ReDDit Plz go.

Bannon is not our enemy. Bannon cares more about nationalism than Trump. That's what we care about, not the Trump personality cult. If Trump abandons nationalism, we abandon him.

They are a cancer to the world

Wtf I love Israel.

Now U know Y war mongers like Graham the hot dog lover is fuming about Mueller, he's getting 2 close to President Jared.

I knew all along that Bannon was a cancer for Trump. I'm glad we all see the truth now.

Bannon is a kike. Wake up.

Bannon is based

fpbp

Too late, the_donald runs this shit now. Sup Forums will not abandon trump even if he bombs iran and grants blanket amnesty.

>the_donald

I'm in awe of how much of a shit show this administration is. They are very competent and are getting a lot of good things done so I don't understand how they have the time to create such an unbelievable spectacle. I'm not worthy to experience this.

Yep, he was the leaker all along. That did tremendous damage to what could have been accomplished during the first year.

He also counseled Mark Cuban, who shares virtually none of our views or interests, in challenging the President.

His weird "war" against the party was almost more of an effort to build himself up as a maximum influencer and kingmaker than to help Trump. Any lost fucking seat to Democrats does not help any of us, what Bannon supposedly states he wants or the Trump agenda or any type of nationalism.

They got one thing done, not bad for a year's work

What about Trump?

Look all I'm saying is Bannon has shown he cares more. He's the one talking about "economic nationalism" and "fourth turning" (revolution) and he's the one who tried to help out Le Pen and Wilders in Europe while Trump said nothing. I get some people are salty about Nehlen but it's because Nehlen showed his power level too early.

mwahahahahhaha

This. He served his purpose, now he can go fade into obscurity.

Wtf I love Vladimir Lenin.()()()

Republicans have been trying to pass a tax reform law like that for almost 3 decades, my dude. Trump does it year 1.

Bannon and Trump are both Zionists.

When the war with Iran kicks off Sup Forums will have officially become a neocon board. It's only a matter of time before you'll see pro Dubya nostalgia threads.

That place is essentially dead, not sure why anyone posts about them anymore. They can barely get 100 comments anymore based on your pic, and they used to have several hundred per thread. Who would’ve thought that banning all your members and shilling for kushner would turn out badly?

THIS

Cuck detected.

>e-celebs

Wtf I hate white people

Fake news

Bannon "Quotes" are from book by pic related

I can tell you what I don't want: More of the same old Neocon bullshit.

Bannon is definitely not more neocon bullshit. Trump wasn't either, but he keeps going further and further down that road and I'm caring less and less about him because of it.

He's turning into the swamp

Damn the shills are working overtime lately. My life is objectively better since Donald Trump became president. I have more money, my family and friends have more money and last but not least liberals are ass sore. 18 and 20 here we come faggots. MAGA

Thinking Trump has done nothing, what planet is this from.

Bannon has not influence over anything and what he did have he squandered in Alabama by backing the only candidate who could have lost a solidly, reliably Republican seat.

He also convinced the President to openly support this candidate after toxic allegations further damaging his credibility.

Steve is fucking bad for your movement you morons.

You're not going to ever get 100% of what you want from government, you have to accept compromises and incremental gains.

Dems have been chipping away at it for decades, you barely have a year under your belt.

you are *just now* figuring out that Trump is a con-man? lolz

He's not going further down that road, he's doing exactly what he can do.

Parties don't magically change overnight and you have to have a broad coalition to do anything, however incremental during your time in office.

Once Trump is out that's it folks, game fucking over. Bannon is not some great thing for your movement, he's chocking out the flame before it turns into a blaze either on purpose or out of sheer stupidity and ego.

>Nehlen showed his power level too early.
You never show your power level. He basically disqualified himself voluntarily. He's what you call a plant to subvert the base into thinking the fucking 4th reich is coming; when it ain't.

(((They))) are so far ahead of the game it's ridiculous. The fact that "whites" keep falling for it is also ridiculous. Though, to be completely honest, it must be getting easier with each successive generation to keep them fooled, confused, and voting against themselves repeatedly with all that forced multiculturalism/breeding going on.

You lecture us about accepting incremental gains, then attack Bannon wholesale by saying he is bad for our movement, despite the fact that Bannon has brought us many, many incremental gains. GFY

Funny because shortly after that he got shit canned.

>You're not going to ever get 100% of what you want from government, you have to accept compromises and incremental gains.
Thanks Shlomo for your solid advice, I promise to be a good goy from now on.

> taking anything this adminstration does at face value

Jfc. Most of you idiots are reddit tier when it comes to seeing strategy. This is a play.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

Is this entire thing CNN's wedge into the right, between Bannon and Trump and revenge for the last year?

Bannon didn't give the escalator speech, he was there at the very end. He's not not bringing anything new or that wasn't already there from the man himself. Bannon was empowered by him, not the other way around.

Bannon is also finding he doesn't have much of anything being outside of the admin and without Mercer's money, which he squandered mightily in AL along with Trump's trust.

Who's 'we' ?

Also, leaking constantly during the first year isn't bringing us any "gains" and did not benefit us.

That weakened our collective power because Trump is that fucking power, if it's weakened or he's out of office that is it - GAME OVER.

There is never going to be another candidate like him with his personality, resources and ability to win.

Make the most of this while it lasts, lightning doesn't strike more than twice and Bannon's actions have been fucking you and you don't even realize it.

lol white house and brietbart confirms all the quotes are true you morons.

(((BANNON)))

Have you read the Guardian article?

Pretty clear that Bannon leaked the manuscript to that pa[per because he knew toadies wouldn't believe it

ITT Shareblue shills LARPing as Nazis!

yeah 2657 D Parcheezee am i right? gawd you cultists are fucking stupid.

yes goy, Trump is only sucking jew cock strategically!

>Where were you when we discovered our new enemy?
I'm not fighting anyone. I'm not going to get involved in any rift.

Bannon hasn't been relevant since he left the White House and that's the end of it.

>Bannon is also finding he doesn't have much of anything being outside of the admin and without Mercer's money, which he squandered mightily in AL along with Trump's trust.

and his blind support of all things Jewish hasn't helped

Bannon is a cuck nationalist though

Bannon looked in a funhouse mirror and saw himself 20 feet tall.

Now he looks just like a Zionist clown

They really are