I have an idea but this is probably a bit of a stretch

What if we change Princess Peach into something or make her a symbol:

1. Change Peach into a character that needs (((Diversity)))

2. Make her into yet another hate symbol by the (((ADL))) just like with Pepe the frog.

Inb4 fuck off shitty idea, or fuck off saged, and it probably is. But hear me out, Peach is already an aryan goddess. Considering she has blonde hair, and blue eyes. In addition in some of the mario games, she has an important role in terms of being the most pure person in the mario universe. (Atleast in the Mario RPGs) PLUS there is already massive tension on both sides of the culture war, and right now we have Magic The Gathering having it's own GamerGate as I make this. I figure this would be something fun to do in the meantime while we wait for more Happenings in the future.
What do you think Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WKW7cZ9WCFk
youtube.com/watch?v=DrRUwl8KuQI
albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mariocommunist
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_WuJm3N0p9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shameless self bump

Just a reminder that princess peach is very powerful and is playing Mario (communism) and Bowser(nationalism).

She is literally a Jew.
look it up.

Ya but I would still fuck her

Leave vidya alone you fucking autistic leaf. SAGE.

Vidya has been for the most part already (((diversified))) I figure this would be a good way for accelerate the backlash even more. Ovbiously we don't want Nintendo to seriously make her into a character with black hair brown skin and brown eyes, er hmmm maybe we do.

leave her alone you faggot
nintendo is our friend

do your lame shit to a disney princess instead

I think (((Disney))) is already doing that itself, no need to do their work for them.

Mario looks like Stalin, but he's a blue-collar hard worker who cleans shit out of pipes. Real salt of the earth guy.

Here's my rushed-shitty Paper Peach diversified, I'm not great with Gimp 2, I don't have Photoshop, and can't find a full version easily, and I'm not great with Photoshop either

another shameless self-bump

youtu.be/WKW7cZ9WCFk

That wouldn't be a terrible idea either, this thread is really more for shits and giggles, and to see how far we can push her character. Since most of us are probably bored right now.

checked

Actually a nice idea to make the left demand a black peach from Nintendo because we wuz kangs and shiaeeeet to a)distract them and b)cause a huge shitstorm against the left

Day of The Rake Now!

you too

Mario is a spaghetti negro that lives on the streets of Brooklyn.

Kek wills it

You also have digits, which means we have to now.

stop trying to destroy everything in crossfire you parasites

you want the left to destroy itself, not help the left destroy the right

fucking faggot morons the lot of you

I'd kick you in the face for shits and giggles

ok I don't see how turning Peach black will help anything.

Listen, this is more accelerating the polarization, and to really showcase just how mad the world has gone. I said we either make her into a "hate symbol" Making (((Them))) look even more laughable even moreso, or we "diversify" her character to spark a megaton outrage.

S T O P
N O W

It doesn't have to be a black or brown peach, we could just make her into a "hate symbol" as I stated. It could go both ways.

Now my dub+trips has decided to say that it could go both ways, and that you could choose how we make her character out to be.

you are like the firefighter that starts fires to prove a point about fire safety

the world is polarised enough, it's not constructive
fuck off and die

oops meant for

I think you'd have better luck provoking a good reaction if you take a character that the left loves and changing them into a white supremacist icon.

Harry potter or something idk what they like, but they're more likely to throw a shitfit compared to peach fans

That's true, but this is a worldwide-loved character. This would reach out to even more people than with Harry Potter.

"Breaking News - The Alt-Right masturbates to a fictional princess and I can't even"

Kek, I would love to see that happen. Just the reaction itself would be hilarious enough.

Another shameless self bump

this directly targets the gaming sjw. ironically matpat from game theory is one of them. everything is racist and sexist.

He is the best theorist imo anyways

Well which character would be the best for this?

Have you played Odyssey?
Peach is basically a basic leftist woman.
Gets saved by a man she doesn't like from a marriage with the most powerful man (turtle) in the world, goes onto a meaningless trip to "find herself" and goes back and bring people from all over the world into her kingdom.

Well how can SJW's play mario? It's not got a lot of "diversity" and surely it's an example of one racist japanese group culturally appropriating European culture, is it not??

I have played through it and 100% the entire game. But thanks for bringing that back up. Hmm I wonder how I didn't catch that particular part and it's meaning right away.

nintendo taught all kiddies a valuable redpill
women are trecherous and cold hearted

>Peach is basically a basic leftist woman.
>Gets saved by a man she doesn't like from a marriage with the most powerful man (turtle) in the world, goes onto a meaningless trip to "find herself" and goes back and bring people from all over the world into her kingdom.
all women are like this, unloyal

however peach dresses conservatively, can bake cakes
that's already too traditional for a leftist

Bump. She's even more innocent and we'll known than TayTay

So why not false-flag and stir a commotion among the left that she is too "traditional" and needs to be (((progressive))) and before you say thats retarded. Keep in mind the left/SJWs will bitch and scream at anything at this point in time. You could practically just eat something as a white male, and get screamed at. Which shows how outrageous and insane times have gotten.

because I'd rather have the twin towers still standing

and the left are already on this warpath trying to tear down all tradition and decency, you are just helping them

Bad idea, leave Nintendo and their relatively untouched properties out of our Western mental illness altogether.

Find something more effective to counter the blue wave and redpill normies.

So do this outrageous move extremely early before they gradually do it themselves, and just watch everyone go WTF THIS IS GOING TOO FAR. You know and I know it, that it WILL get to that point after a period of gradual "diversification"

believe me, many core gamer are actual sjw. not as many as in the public but still much. a good controversy could expose them

it's more effective to downvote shitty movies out of imdb's top 250

thats how people are partially getting these stupid ideas in their heads, half the movies should not be there, teaching them stupidity

nintendo partially caved to homo marriage complaints for fire emblem and tomodachi life

Congrats on your switch for xmas! Your pics on reddit in your onesie were super cute!

Well the new Star Wars movie is quite polarized right now, and right now the audience score is at 50% course you won't hear that on any outlet that the audience sees that it's not only a mediocre movie, but it has leftist bullshit in it.

Australia once again bringing the bants of shitposting, never change.

I like this idea.

We should push as extreme as possible to make the backlash more extreme.

Princess peach should be black else it's white supremacy.

Mario should be transgender.

Mario and Luigi should be gay lovers.

Link should be gay.

Kirby is a hate symbol and nintendo must disavow.

Pokemon is slavery.

Samus needs to be black and transgender.

All of this is about making the bugmen say, "o-oh... that too? O-OK..."

Hmmm we should push it further to all that. I'm not sure how you would go about making Kirby a hate symbol neccesarily. You could make him a symbol of being pro-LGBTQ considering hes pink but I dunno.

I don't know how to make him a hate symbol either... but I feel that's the perfect way to go.

Boomers and chads who don't know what kirby are, could only look at this smiling pink puffball being called a hate symbol and ask... WTF?

AYO HOL UP
SO U BE SAYIN
MARIO WUZ NAZI N SHIET?

the new starwars just sucks
they shot themselves in the foot and head, its not anything pol did

the same audiences will still go to see and love marvel capeshit

force awakens had leftie crap in it too, but still got a decent score because it was still watchable

Actually it is insane enough for it to work.

SHIIIEEEET

nintendo are conservative

you want leftist things to become associated with hate

ACHTUNG!

MUMMY

This is the only picture you need, for anything in your life.

God bless whoever made those.

I wonder what hes thinking right now.

Please don't make my smash main racist. They already assume you're gay if you play peach now they're gonna call me a gay nazi.

Mario is a skinhead and a fucking Grand Dragon
youtube.com/watch?v=DrRUwl8KuQI

my bump revived this thread

Funny cause I'm playing smash right now playing Peach.

If you rake us, we win.

Toads kinda are perfect for this.

Even Sonic is a nazi!

albinoblacksheep.com/flash/mariocommunist

Been lurking for a bit. I feel like there’s a migrant angle here that has yet to be tapped as Japan has refused to take any refugees at all. Maybe instead of making peach brown, we push to give her a daughter who is mixed. This could also play toward the cuck angle as well. Just throwing shit out here.

I wonder how Chris er I mean Christine Chan would react to a blue arms Sonic with a swastika.

>jew
>blonde hair
>blue eyes
>not a curl in sight

I unironically want this as a game right now

>win
Brilliant, we could turn old Toadstool into a hate symbol, associating it with keeping women down by men in third world countries.
Or, we could give it to the libtard feminists as a symbol of independence, and then shoot em right in the head with it somehow.

Her combos are dope af in melee.

Here, I made this shitty image.

Combos? I only spam down smash

She's already okay with being plowed by a swarthy, mustachio'd wop, why not go all the way and have her get blacked?

Again either way would work.
I mean either Mario or Bowser could be the nigger it's to our choice really.

Stalin

nice

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_WuJm3N0p9c

That works too but make sure you hold down before and after on the analog stick.

shameless selfbump

Im really enjoying throwing these together desu

>filename

MAKE A BLACK HARRY POTTER GAY STORY NOW AND SPAM IT ON JK JEWLINGS TWITTER UNTIL SHE ACCEPTS IT

SHE WILL BE FORCED TO

Should we make this into a general?

I like the angle of BTFO the pro lifers with the untrue story that bowser jr, is the product of rape.

>psyop general
not here dude wtf