Why does society allow black people to get away with racism?

Why does society allow black people to get away with racism?

Isn't that shit whites are stereotypical for doing?
Dumb nigger is projecting.

Niggers gonna nig, my slide thread memeflag roodypoo OP
Also sage

roodypoo?

Because “muh slavery and segregation”

None of the shit he listed has anything to do with race but just good manners in general. Either your parents taught you these habits or they didn’t. That guy must live near a bunch of white trash or something.

>Control your kids when out in public

I'm pretty sure even black people know kids misbehaving in public is a stereotype associated with them.

What’s the problem with all of these?

like honestly, do they not understand that them being racist makes us want to be racist? these people don't want racial peace or harmony... they want supremacy, and they're never going to get it because of the way they allow themselves to behave.

idk, i dont think they understand anything. they have no souls.

I've never seen a nigger do any of the aforementioned.

Being polite and civilized is racist.

>Say thank you when the door is held.

>See nig holding door open for me
>Oh shit...Uhh..I forgot my keys
>Do 360 and walk away
>Punish myself for ever letting my situational awareness to dull, and slip up like that.

it's amazing how Sup Forums can make you a "racist" in like ten seconds.

>1964
>"I don't understand how people can oppose civil rights"
>2018
>DO WHAT I SAY RIGHT NOW WHITEY!!!!

fucking degenerate scum

don't u talk about the kingz of egypt like that

The Left: "We should let these people into our country"

Fucking newfaggot lurk more

i audibly laughed because these are things that white people already do and black people don't

The South: "We should bring these people to our country"

the left: "these people are identical to me"

no, i just don't know why you substitute that for nigger.

>control your kids
THAT'S IT
THAT'S FUCKING IT
A GODDAMN NIGGERMAN IS TELLING WHITE PEOPLE TO BE RESPONSIBLE PARENTS
>HOO GON' PAY FO' MAH KEEDZ WHITEY? YOU GOTTA MAKE SHO YO WHITE BABIES GROW UP POLITE SO DEY CAN SUHPOTE MAH KEEDZ!

liberals hold them to a lower standard, like dogs or infants..actaully, im pretty sure when i was an infant i was held to higher standards than most adult blacks.
but the answer to your question OP is liberals or more accurately, the people who control liberals, Jews

luckily I'm a northerner.

So we should control our kids when they are out in public? I don't remember seeing hordes of black dads trying to stop all the crime their offspring cause, or did they all get shot by some other niggers kids while running from their home and family?

Literally all of those things are things that black people never do in my city

Good question.

Daily Kos is particularly adept at enabling black racism.

this made me want to have two dozen pure white babies with a blonde haired blue eyed southerner.

Jews and boomers are the vanguard of the negro

White liberals will NEVER satisfy blacks.

white ppl be like: *is polite*
black ppl be like: *murders u and takes ur wallet*

Fidel Castro was a great guy, according to reactionary black separatists.

>being trolled by niggers

Just to play the liberal devil's advocate here, "correlation doesn't equal causation". How would you prove the gene causes the bahavior?

Self-hating white liberals only encourage blacks to be more racist.

yeah well we used to be able to keep them under wraps, the yankees are the ones that gave them rights.

thanks for nothing asshole

>nog telling other races to control their kids in public

lol'd

Blacks hate white progressives/liberals.

So why do white progressives/liberals still try to befriend blacks?

Kek
Check your white privileges

desu, you should've never shipped them over here. this is entirely your fault. giving them rights gave the white man leverage to fight against their racial outrages. shipping them over here from their African slaver brothers made it a problem in the first place.

Opposite day?

Blacks have "different priorities".

Literally every single White person does these things already. Literally every single colored does not.

>Put the money in the cashier's hand

Someone ruined that for us in Cleveland.

As someone who has worked in the food industry and regularly comes on Sup Forums, I've asked pretty much every single person I know who also works in food if they'd rather deal with a white customer, black customer, or no preference.

You can guess who people choose and why.

White liberals don't care if blacks destroy property... as long as it's not their property!

When are niggers going to start doing those thing.

.... how new are you OP. And I am not asking rhetorically.
have a pity bump

For the same reason we let little kids say stupid shit

Putting money on the counter is pure asshole behavior and great way to see if a woman you're dating is secretly evil. Watch for it

>people

You mean farm equipment.

Don't forget about the "Black Marshall Plan"!

im aware that roodypoo is the new thing, it's just stupid. nigger has more oomph.

>giving blacks rights helped white people fight against their racial outrages

or, you know, hang em and cull them like they used to.

Your way hasnt really worked out all that well

People the put the cash on the counter are niggers and then they get upset when you leave their change on the same spot.

in Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland, Atlanta, Brooklyn, Queens, East Kansas City you literally can't hand cashiers money because they've put bulletproof glass between you and the cashier... why? Blacks robbing stores.

But I already do this. Its niggers that don't.

>sherletta

you should've just done farm work yourself instead of shipping them over here you lazy excuse for a white man. white trash is the bane of the white race, fuck you.

White (not 56% “white”) people already do this around other white people so he’s not wrong

White people pass down manners

It gets worse!

>excuse me, nigger
>thanks, nigger
>here's your money, nigger
>say bye, kids
>bye, nigger
Sounds reasonable enough.

Don't forget that "Black Lives Matter" unironically wants blacks to be allowed to commit crimes without consequences.

that face is like a trained criminal face
like theres no regret on that face
why fucking mass shooter not shooting a ghetto

''generations of racist oppression''
bitch, it was more like maybe five generations. if you can't work past that you don't deserve to. Different races and civilizations went through worse than the African.

I think it's a joke account, has to be right?

no way im living being raped, that's getting bit tf of once he thinks its getting good.

>roodypoo
>new thing

It has to be. These are all stereotypical black moves aside from people not coughing into their sleeve.

Holy shit...
Nig nogs are just self replicating farm equipment

That's were you muritards fucked up, they shouldn't be "self replicating" You should have castrated those animals.

It's funny how this is all black people shit. I'm a black guy who works customer service and whenever most white people come in the store, they go out of their way to say thank you, say hello, hand the money to cashiers and act respectable.
Meanwhile a sizeable portion of black customers come in smelling of weed, rude, and throwing their money on the counter. About half of black folk, just generally act rude. Especially the teens.

I was thinking of dying slowly after getting out of college...

I'm going to live to spite these motherfuckers.

>Roodypoo is the "new" thing.
Kys

cuck fetish most likely, Or "white guilt" they get indoctrinated with at school growing up

and see, you're a black dude i'm cool with.

Yes indeed something most whites that have not been niggerfied do daily. We also!speak at normal levels, and not as if we were having to yell over our boombox.
Just wow. Roodypoo = niggers noodypoo.

Because they're not really opposed to racism, they're opposed to wypipo. Leftist hypocrisies make much more sense when you view them in that context

Nice bait op

Niggers do none of those things

because niggers are retarded and less is expected of them, it ain't right it's how it is

yes i know ffs. just say niggers.

Most Black people are literally retards and children. You don't hold them to the same standards as functioning adults.
This is like society's unspoken rule. Why do you think nobody blinks when a black person smashes up a smaller white person just for saying nigger?