THE
WAR
IS
ON

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/948646455505498112
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

twitter.com/pnehlen/status/948646455505498112

He wants the support of kike Trump? What the fuck?

My body is ready. The MAGA purge has begun. Ive been waiting 13 FUCKING MONTHS FOR THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'd vote for him

>T. SCHLOMO DE ISRAEL
ignored

Is Making America Great Again legalizing DACA and serving Israeli interests? Sick.

Oh great, the american right just keeps dividing itself into more and more infighting factions
>Neocon faction
>Tea party faction
>Trump maga faction
>Bannonite faction
>And now... Nehlen nazi faction?

This year's been pretty interesting already.

>daily reminder that most of the leaks have disappeared since Bannon was fired
>daily reminder that nobody promoted Bannon as a person of importance more than the mainstream media

Bannonite faction is literally him and his news website. If you havent been autistically tone deaf, youd realize R's are swtiching over to Trump's MAGA vision, ESPECIALLY after his tax plan. Get fucked nigger

Purge spiralling is in process.
Only true believers will remain.

It's unbelievable how much better every day gets. You think we've reached peak chaos and entertainment and then it ramps up more. I'm sitting here openmouthed and my popcorn gets cold.

He was in a pretty fucking important position. I dont think considering him a person of importance is any way incorrect.

LOL FOUND THE BLUMPF POSTER

DEATH TO THE KIKES

top kek

Meant for

Paul likes it too.

Perhaps during the campaign (although Trump alleges otherwise), but it was pretty well known that up until Bannon left the White House, Trump was intentionally isolating and ignoring him, which was the result of/led to a lot of infighting and shit flinging.

I don't think the "Bannonite" faction exists any more as of today. Trump's blanket disavowal of Bannon, along with the spectacular loss of Roy Moore (which Trump made sure to highlight), is the one-two punch that made sure of that. "Bannonism" was always a subset of "Trumpism", and drew from that. Even as Bannon distanced himself from Trump following his departure from the White House, he still tried to channel supporting Trump in his agenda. Fundamentally, he was about electing hard-line pro-Trump candidates. Now that Trump has totally cut ties, it seems like he's going to have a hard time doing that at all.