Bannon is /ourgoy/

Bannon is /ourgoy/.

Fuck off.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RxL1j71Iujg
youtu.be/DHLjm9kHFe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i love watching you all scramble over whether its trump or bannon who's given in to the jews

>i love watching you all scramble over whether its trump or bannon who's given in to the jews

Pro-tip: they are both kike puppets.

i mean considering their current state he's not exactly wrong

>dredging stuff up from August
Boy! The kikes are really targeting Bannon with D&C at the moment

Donald 'let me diddle your kiddie' Trump

this, and both of them made this clear during the campaign.

Sometimes I wonder if hes dog whistling to us but can't do anything about it.

Trump still our guy. He is a zionist just like Hitler.
God bless

ITT: Shareblue shills LARPing as Nazis to D/C

It's funny because trump changed his name from drumpf.. I guess he's not proud of his heritage either.

this is shitty bait and you know it

Realpolitik. Don’t show your hand if it’s not to your advantage. He will continue to be our guy.

Also, you’re posting in a shill thread and furthering the divide and conquer cause.

youtu.be/RxL1j71Iujg

Wonder why Epstein tried to frame Trump after Trump banned him from Mar-a-Lago.

wew lad

who?

This is completely in line with my views. Get Jews out of Western societies and then slam the door shut and throw away the key. Get a fucking clue.

Has Bannon made any comment about Iran?

LOL. The Trump presidency is just one clusterfuck after another.
How on earth can anyone still support this bozo after all this time? Come on, JUSTIFY YOURSELVES!!

We dont fucking need Heroes, at least we dont need those with fame and name behind them, to give our cause relevancy.

It is more than enough to support those unnamed ones, that we know only by their footprints.

Why would we feel attached to these half assed personas, with more than questionable actions.

All we need to do is fight for the right and freedom. The like minded will show them self. We should not insert the traits we want to see into people that are immune to them.

I say FUCK "EM ALL

He forgot "mentally ill inbred waste of oxygen trash"

>It's funny because trump changed his name from drumpf.. I guess he's not proud of his heritage either.
In our Christian culture it is important for the father's name ( the SurName ) to be passed along to the children he sires. It would be very feminist to abandon that culture and tradition just because some kid picked on you in school.

Trump turning on Bannon is exactly what Mitch McConnell and the deep state republicans want.

being white and a nationalist is being a loser
a white person that is a nationalist is a neo nazi.
white people are a collection of clowns

did i get this right?

>Bannon is /ourgoy/.
Looks like the Kremlin is in full attack mode now that Bannon has destroyed their "muh Russia" false narrative.

Bannon is the alt-Right.
Trump is the alt-Sewer.

>nazis
>losers
Every person I met dedicated to true fascism and it's ideals are hard-working, successful individuals. Ranging from Firefighters to electricians to engineers to brewers to fucking steel mill workers.

Not a FAT FUCK politician that will literally leave no footnote about his life in history aside from his resounding ability to maintain the status quo and fall in like with the rest of his flock-kin.

The alt-right and white nationalists have already superceded his entire lifes' achievements in 2017 alone.

THE LEFT CANT MEME
H
E

L
E
F
T

C
A
N
T

M
E
M
E

Slide thread

Not sure cuz Trump tied up and raped a 13 year old girl in Epstein’s NYC apartment. They were good friends.

youtu.be/DHLjm9kHFe8

These are funny because no one knew who Bannon was until the media turned him into a demi-god by trying to trash him.

neither one of them are /ourguy/
they are both traitors and nothing is getting down the next 7 years
bow down to your GOP masters. Let Globalism rein.

>makes a batshit claim
>only evidence is a shitty youtube video constructed by an actual permavirgin

Has Sup Forums become Sup Forums?

>Be Bannon

>Be clearly nationalistic despite working for a paper that supports Israel
>Be controlled opposition for Israel to trick idiots into thinking Bannon has any influence over the president
>Be so clearly and passionately nationalistic that you're so easy to predict in terms of the Art of War.
>Be so adamantly stupid as to lose Alabama primary
>Somehow frame Trump, despite him not declaring war on NK or Iran or pakistan or Syria the moment he stepped into the white house.
>Turn the Syrian missile narrative into a fear mongering ploy that only comes from a turncoat larping as a nationalist to demoralize the populist base.

>Be Trump

>Be chastised for literally getting 2 scoops of vanilla ice-cream

and you're telling me that Bannon is clearly the one that has it harder? The fucker is exactly the opposite of what Trump is, hes unpredictably reliable. Bannon however will fucking tell you what hes doing by the complete translucency of his ideology through his books and seminars.

Bannon sticks out like a sore fucking thumb to the kikes, and that's what makes him a willingly or unknowing plant for them.

>THE LEFT CANT MEME

But it's not the left Trump is pissing off, so it doesn't matter much if the left can meme or not.

Lemme frame it this way

Pissing off the "Right" of the left.

so this /ourguy/ shit was a kike psyop all along in an attempt to corner their opposition... interesting

You're missing the point. Also the actual recipients of Trump's latest piss-off-ery.
this