Maid Dragon

They say Kanna is a loli, I don't believe it.

Kanna (Big) is best dragon. Will raging dyke childhood friend win the futurebowl?

TFW we will never got Season 5 to see adult Kanna..

She'll get with Shouta, and go on magical girl adventures

Is everyone gay?
Even Fafnir?

This is sacrilegious against norse mythology.

Yes I know the /ss/ isn't gay but its still degenerate.

this is cancer

kill yourself also kanna is a shit character also she acts like loli in the fucking show and manga also she's has a loli bagback you stupid shitcunt

Holy fuck this would have been a million times better.

fafnir isn't gay, he's grindsexual.

hey man,why u so mad? why u don't like Kanna?

The good thing about science is its true whether you believe in it or not.

i don't like her because thickfucks love her and saying shit like ''raviloli raviloli go to fucking jail lol XD'' reddit memes cancer and fucking this OP

>is surrounded by big titty dragons
>rubs up on the Otaku and takes care of him just so he has someone to play MMOs with

>non-thiccc kanna
gaay

Fafnir is not gay m8

I need proof that involves him grabbing a pair of tits.

heh,i thought the "Ravioli ravioli" thing is everywhere? from youtube to Sup Forums i always see it.

yeah hehe

yeah, i think its really epic heh

yeah,heh.

Fafnir isn't gay but his roommate probably is.

I want a big kanna

Takiya is gay,Kobayashi is gay,everyone is Gaaayy!

>Kanna
>not even bigger than Lucoa

Step it up.

This show sucks and I only watch it for lucoa

She's the best

Kanna is my cute daughter.

sorry user but Kanna is actually my cute daughter that I head pat daily. You can visit and head pat her occasionally though.

Why are they drawing only kanna that way but any other lolis nope. is it because they are normalfags that got attracted to her shitty ass?

She's not real and you'll have to wake up soon

Much better

This is OP everyone and he baits you

You've been way up your ass for too long.

Not it's not

You haven't answered my question

If Kanna is my cute daughter and also your cute daughter, then you must be my cute wife. QED.

In your normafag opinion

also just because you see tits on it, it won't be faggot, also her personality would be shit you cunt

Not bad art, but the pout is just a little step too far.

Maybe an unconvincing reluctant frown, but not a pout.

>we've entered the age of thick lolis
I would like the gentlemen to take a moment to mull over what this truly entails.

I've been mulling it over every day since anime Kanna showed up.

A still more glorious dawn awaits. Not a sunrise, but thigh highs. A morning filled with one hundred billion smooth loli buns. The rising of the milky legs.

Good taste OP.

I hope you maniacs never come to my loli threads

I'm not actually sure how their human form works beyond it just works? Like it is a spell but do they control what they'll look like or are they basically stuck with whatever form they get?

If they can control it, then why do they all choose to be so fat?

It's like a slider with 100% dragon on one end and 100% human on the other. The more human they make themselves look, the more uncomfortable it is like wearing slightly ill-fitting clothes (which is why they prefer to have their horns/tails showing). What their human form looks like is supposed to be a direct translation to humans of what their dragon form is like to dragons.

All the show brought upon is even more anti-lolicon crap and removing every last bit of lewd for good.

>tooru
>fat

>Grown up Kanna

Never grow up, Kannna-chan.

She otaku is the only one with good videogames
Kobayashi only got casual shit

Don't forget that MAL rated Maidragon higher than LWA.

Should I be surprised that a better show gets a better rating?

I watch and like both.
What now?

It's true that Maid Dragon is better than LWA, but who the fuck cares about MAL? Go back there, normalfag.

Trigger truly failed us with LWA. I had such high hopes.

fuck you, nobody cares about your garbage opinion, get the fuck out of Sup Forums you and >155431266
kanna is best any time

LWA was a disappointment, so that's not surprising in the least.

I'm expecting the second half to pick up, but I genuinely liked Maid Dragon more.

Came here to post this.

Agreed.

In my language, Kanna means those big jugs, the ones the milk is usually carried around in.

According to that, this should be the normal Kanna.

What language?

Hungarian

That sounds too normal for hungarian

Welp...okay, I guess?

I've been seeing this picture for a couple of months and still can't figure out what is going on. Is she putting her cloths on? Taking them off? Why is her shirt tucked into her panties? Why does she look so worried?

New Maidragon merch

thick loli's are disgusting

>lolis are disgusting
ftfy

This is gonna be a good financial year for KyoAni.

ep13
Script: Yuka Yamada
SB: Yasuhiro Takemoto
ED: Yoshiji Kigami, Shinpei Sawa
AD: Tatsutaka Maruko, Kohei Okamura, Shouko Ikeda

What kind of faggots come to a place with lolis when they hate lolis

That's because it's a loan from German "Kanne", it's not a genuine hungarian word.

gay for dragons, being specific is very important

I'm actually a little hyped for a dragon battle.

There is no dragon battle in that chapter

How does a dragon mature in their world? Kanna is a child in dragon years but obviously not in human ones. So where does that put her on mental development? Is a child dragon just as smart as an adult human?

Eh, but they didn't really fight except for Tooru grabbing his wrist

fug

Faggots who want to ruin Sup Forums more then it already has been aka crossboarders/redditors who didn't lurk and should probably consider killing themselves.

There might be an original fight scene.

To be completely honest my dudes, Kanna is 100x times cuter when she's a fluff dragon.

I'm all for lolidragon, but hey, this cowtits version isn't half-bad either. It's not like she's your regular loli anyway, more like shortstack fetish.

I for one think a grownup Kanna being flatchest would be kinda meh, even if DFC is my favorite.

If Kanna enjoys grandmas, maybe. Do they even age the same as humans?

I love Lucoa and I love this show!

Can't wait for S2

TURURURURURU

Will this get adapted?

The episode synopsis says yes