Can we ban /ptg/? It's literally a the_donald colony on Sup Forums

Can we ban /ptg/? It's literally a the_donald colony on Sup Forums.

no

We should keep /ptg/ and have mods enforce the rules on multiple threads on the same topic (Trump). Keep all the cancer in one thread.

They're going to suck Daddy Trump's dick when he passes DACA and goes into Iran.

>F-f-fuck B-B-Bannon and f-fuck nationalism in Trump we trust goy

>hurr durr let's ban something I don't agree with

it's best to leave it as containment

>it's best to leave it as containment

It's cancer is spreading though.

JIDF ON SUICIDE WATCH

The final redpill is that the muslins are /ourguys/

this, /ptg/ has become cancer but at least it's somewhat contained in one autism thread. If mods delete it, then the cancer will just spread to here

Believe me you shitposting Sup Forumstards, you are already more than enough cancer. /ptg/ is more like a gated community.

We need a containment thread for Canadians and they won't be allowed to post outside of it.

The redpill is you need to fuck off with the rest of your shitskin brethren

So, do you Americans 4channers prefer to hate Jews or support trump? Genuinely interested.

No

Yes

Like when he bombed an empty airfield and it apparently kicked off ww3?

And he bombed that airfield why? Oh yes that's right, because of an orchestrated "Gas attack" that we all proved was fake, and yet convinced every retarded kike dick sucker that Assad was literally the next Hitler

Yes please ban those retardsYes please ban those retards

Hate jews

can we ban mutts in general?

It's one thread. Why can't you just set it to ignore?

No. its not one thread. those retarded plebbit faggots need to understand they arent welcome here.

ALL general threads should be banned. they ruin the fucking board

NONONO SWITZERJEW, IF YA LOOK AT MY EYES IN A CERTAIN LIGHT THEY BE LOOKING GREEN. ISH. ARYAN HERE STOP THIS D AND C.

>the last white man in USA.jpg

General threads have been here longer than you have, jew-fag.

ive been here sine 2004. no they haven't. Sup Forums didnt even have a catalogue to furnish the shit faggot nonsense that is generals. now fuck off back to plebbit you nigger mutt

>I can't handle someone else's opinions REEEEEEE

>I've been here since 2004
>I still get butthurt over stupid shit
K.

>butthurt
go back

can we ban non-Americans? Why the fuck are they even allowed to discuss American politics?