What do you think about mussolini?

what do you think about mussolini?

Other urls found in this thread:

counter-currents.com/2013/10/jefferson-and-or-mussolini-part-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes a big guy

I think "literally who"

He is a pretty cool guy

couldve been an italian franco if he'd stayed out of the war and forgotten his nu-rome memes

He invented Fascism. Total genius. I would have died for him.

Anti-traditionalist pseudo Marxist.

Honestly, I don't know much about fascists in Italy, but he seemed kind of cool, lol

for you

wow he was da best european leader that eva lived, cunt

Flamboyant, boastful, but ultimately, inept.

In other words, the perfect personification of Italy.

Good economic ideals, but a failure in almost every other respect.

U U U U

He was a bro.

God tier jawline

Very Chad when it came to the march on Rome.

Pretty dumb when it came to the "race is a feeling and i like based jews" shit.

Fucking moronic for not investing in the italian army, which was a liability in ww2. Should've not attacked Greece, even if it was justified.

Completely autsitic for him and Hitler sticking their nose into the Hungary-Romania fiasco and making us give Transylvania to Hungary with the whole Second Vienna Award bullshit.

After all that, he did what he could. Evola was mad that Mussolini wasn't fascist enough, kek.
Probably what Italy needs right now. Even he wouldn't let in waves of niggers into Italy.
Europe needs fascism back.

good showman, good ideas, had too many incompetent and traitorous people in positions of power

I just can't take him seriously anymore after finding out that he was 5'6

Great politician and better than Hitler imo. He fucked up with Greece but besides that he did nothing wrong.

It's always nice to see new faces.

And it goes well with his cheekbones

he knew

>race doesn't matter
>biggest achievement is conquering stick-wielding ethiopians

This.

>did nothing wrong
Abyssinia
>"The most glorious victory in all of history" Mussolini quote (or words to that effect)
Yeah... sure.Ranks just above Argentinas glorious victory over the Falkland Islands.

He must have done a shit job if he's not as relevant as Hitler or Stalin

he was a cuck

that was average height in rural Italy during the 19th century. the King of Italy at the time was 5'0

I will give my legs to have him in power for a week here.

Based Duce

He was a genius. If it wasn't for Hitler absolutely going full Gran Autursmo with Nazism he would have led Italy to greatness.

he was a great man

He was exaggerated in that remark but I can't see how that was a mistake.

Considered to be the father of fascism. His army was shit and performed terribly in WW2. Pretty much carried by the Germans

Looks a lt like my uncle, also as loud.

Mussolini was a weenie
now it doesn’t work

Too soft.

I think you people sucked his cock like he ejaculated alfredo sauce.

He was the Italian Jefferson according to Ezra Pound. Or Jefferson was the American Mussolini.
counter-currents.com/2013/10/jefferson-and-or-mussolini-part-1/

Killed by his own people, he will never be rehabilitated.

Should have gone with the plan to partially dam the straits of gibralter and drain the med 30% or so, more than tripling the land area of Italy immediately.

Wasn't great as a leader. Misused the Italian Navy badly and the failures of the Italian army are well known.

a cück

He was actually a womanizer.
Opposite of a cuck, he was Chad af and every girl in Italy knew it

I hate Italian...

Like more than Jews.

And I'm not fond of them...

But I really hate Italians, ALL are backstabbing worms

>Pope hired Muslims to kill Catholics in Spain and told franco (a mason) to lead them
Fuckin' lost it

>italian partisans
>his own people
Nice exhibition of your country education. Now kys.

per te

Buffoon

Great political figure

horrible at war strategy

This. Italy was a complete shithole full of commies and mobsters at the time too and not fit for a war.

Whats your point? Germany was full of pedophillia and degeneracy and was still fit to war. Just that Mussolini was a retard and didn't invest in the army.

We had a fan club called "Patriotic People's Movement" in the 1930s. They were more Italoboos than Naziboos
Pic related, the Movement's leadership with Italian delegation receiving a bust of Mussolini

>romania criticizing any army ever.

you failed us all little man.

a fraud and a failure
if you read his book the doctrines of fascism by benito mussolini (I have) he constantly drones on about how peace is a lie there is only passion(peace will always fail, war is inevitable,henceforth embrace war) and how war strengthens the soul and makes you stronger

and look what happened to him, he was the first one to get btfo in ww2, all his military ventures failed unless he was picking on weaklings(ethiopia) and even then it he had a hard time with it (ethiopia)

after reading a autobiography about him and his life (dude was a bully as a kid and as a man, pay attention to how war prone fascism is because it was created by a bully who liked beating up his pears, the dude repeatedly got expelled from school for starting fights) I came to the conclusion that fascism is a lie, an excuse he created to justify his pursuit of power/his lust for war and his waging war across the nations, all this nonsense about nothing outside the state, nothing but the state, the individual is a tool for the state is just a justification for him to be a dictator and do whatever he wants

think of it like communism, dictators use communism to give themselves unlimited power under the guise of helping the prolate for these big mean capitalist pigs, the promise and the results are opposite, fascism was more straightforward but it is still a fake ideology created so that mussolini can do whatever, whenever he wants,

too bad for him he sucked at war, thus proving his entire ideology wrong
fascism is about preparing your society to fuck up other people
and in the end he picked a fight with the wrong guys and got BTFO

You pretty much nailed it there.

>what do you think about Mussolini?
>the founder of the ideology you have a flag for
>"literally who"
kys