OH MY FUCKING GOD

THEY ARE BURNING EVIDENCE ALERT HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/01/03/fire-reported-bill-and-hillary-clintons-new-york-house/1001184001/
twitter.com/KempterFireWire/status/948646290585513984
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5229369/Bill-Clinton-turned-Monica-Hillarys-health-fail.html
twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/948305271495053314
docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DESTROYING EVIDENCE

FUCKING KIKES

Link or fake im too lazy to check.

They might not be burning evidence. Evidence is best destroyed in a controlled, contained way that doesn't draw any attention.

No, this is most likely a satanic ritual that got out of hand.

Alright which one of you neets actually went outside?

Don't panic, they are just burning all the bodies.

>it's real

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/01/03/fire-reported-bill-and-hillary-clintons-new-york-house/1001184001/

When people aren't sure whether your house is on fire because you're trying to cover up treasonous crimes or because your candles tipped over while you were slicing up infants in the name of Satan, you might be a Clinton.

No one asking important question?
>Are they fucking in IT????

their prized collection of gasoline they lovingly have on display throughout the house caught fire after an electrical fault

Do hard drives and servers smoke when you set fire to them? perhaps Billy boy is trying to kill the evil cunt with fire.

We all know what the cause will be:
>Russian spy
>Russian Toaster
>Russian hacked hillary computer and made it explode

firefighters too??!

Mfw they get suicided

damn russian hackers

Underrated

She won the popular vote.

I mean, this had to be something, right? After yesterday's news?

Fire fighters show up to all emergencies. Hillary or bill probably had a stroke, fire is just the cover story.

And she won a one way ticket to hell

She's about to win a one-way ticket to the big house :^)

>bodies were found likely to be aged 9 to 12 years old, forensic says

Shredder is kill. Fire is only hope.

It is blood that needed to be totally removed. DNA evidence. Expect more bedroom fires.

Here’s a cap of the scene.

and she still lost! wow, that takes some serious talent. to be ahead in the polls, in the media, in every measurable way possible, and to still lose: that is biggest feat in the past 50 years, easily.

EVIDENCE BURNING

DEEP STATE ATTACK

UNDERMINING THE EXECUTIVE OFFICE

LOYALISTS AND REBELS CHOOSING THEIR SIDES.

IRAN ON THE VERGE OF LIBYAN TIER VIOLENCE

HOUSE OF SAUD ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE FROM INFIGHTING.

NORKS PREPPING BIO WEAPONS

IT HAS BEGUN

twitter.com/KempterFireWire/status/948646290585513984

If you're destroying evidence, you have to have a recorded fire event. Watch close here, because Hillary will be pleading the records were burned, within the next few months.

WEW LADS

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5229369/Bill-Clinton-turned-Monica-Hillarys-health-fail.html

They tried having sex and it was so dry it was like striking a match

All the FireFighters need to wear N-95 under their SCVAs - Hillary's House is brobably baby- flavoured...

Or one of you retards lit her house on fire.

>usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/01/03/fire-reported-bill-and-hillary-clintons-new-york-house/1001184001/

Are the Awan brothers still alive?
This will answer wether it was a sacrifice accident or evidence destruction

This explains the "Drumpf is suffering mental decline" narrative.

>Not understanding we have the Electoral College for a reason

They are alive. Their latest court date was removed from the court calendar. No one seems to know why.

The day of the rope is nigh

fucking kek i laughed out loud so hard, and only because i realized the insanity of how possible i understand this to be

>It is blood that needed to be totally removed. DNA evidence. Expect more bedroom fires.

Checked and spot on.

You arent that retarded are you? Why burn a house down to burn evidence, thus causing the aithorities to arrive within 30 minutes or so, versus just burning it in the fireplace and no one being any the wiser?

they probably got drunk burning evidence and the fire got out of control

See
Plusas anither user noted, they now have a fire on official records and can claim whatever evidence was inadvertently destroyed.

He'd be a god among men.

They are afraid

Very afraid...checked

Capcha kennedy brandy

>be bill and hillary clinton
>burn evidence in fireplace while shitty drunk
>dammit bill you burned the expensive rug too
>...what is the meaning of burned?
>shut up and help me set this on fire some more so we can call 911 and get the insurance to pay for it

Have we started the fire?

The fire rises.

No. It was a false alarm.

bill Clinton is pretty much a vegetable at this point huh

Its because of the tweets between her and the Church of S, tweets! Check the her tweets!

can we get some digits in this thread?

trips of truth

didn't we make trump president man im confused within all the conspiracies

This is the reason, OP.

IS THIS REAL???

>it was actually on fire
wew lad

YES!!! I saw it yesterday and this is the reason , check the archives my hombre, PRONTO

Yes

Yep.
Last night's thread:

see

no, she didn't. She only won the popular vote because of illegal immigrants, criminals and the dead voting for her.
however, the ironic part is that she would have legally won the popular vote if liberals hadn't aborted so many of their babies.

what the fuck

It's not a popularity contest nigger.

Exactly my friend, WTF!!!! I saw that and my jaw dropped, this is beyond fucked up.

Popular vote gets you Costco privileges

Kek

did she scrub the tweets? i can't find it on her twitter

God is very real and very pissed off. It's only the start, 2018 year of the happening.
God bless us all

Its happening and its not going to be pretty

Of course she deleted them , she made a huge mistake.
Praise the Lord My Brother, because without him we are nothing.

Nope
twitter.com/ChelseaClinton/status/948305271495053314

Ezekiel 8 shit going down

Nobody archived it?

sheeeeiiittt. thanks

I kept the thread link.

It began late last year. 7 years friendo. Buckle up.

Somewhere at the FBI headquarters in DC there should be some light bulbs going off on their heads about why there was a fire in the first place. Especially after Congress is going to investigate how Hillary wasn't charged in light of FBI insiders providing favors to look the other way.

>docdroid.net/zmVDhA4/d2-peter-munk-george-soros-cheney-paul-wolfowitz-hwbush-gwbush-john-kerry-clinton-september-11-attack.pdf

huh i wonder if its related?

Fuck! she did not delete them.
I saved it locally just in case, you can also go to archive.4plebs.org and see most of the posts there. Search it and see yesterdays thread.

kek

She won a participation trophy.

this just proves that some sort of rationality or intelligence quiz must be required for one to be allowed to vote. if you can't pass the quiz, then you are banned from voting.
you should also be required to slice a small bit of flesh off to prove how serious you are about your vote. if you aren't willing to cut into your own flesh, then it proves you are not actually that serious about supporting your candidate. only the most serious should be allowed to vote.
furthermore, a raw bleeding wound with a bandage from the same day will double as confirmation that you already voted once that day. you won't be able to get away with voting twice, because they will see your raw wound and turn you away.
if both of these changes cannot be implemented, then democracy must be discarded, because the normies have proven themselves too retarded to be trusted with important decisions

This user is talking sense.

>Sup Forums still clinging to the hope that their conspiracy theories will come true

Surely this will be what finally puts her in jail, r-right?

you forgot to say that she is above the law

GUYS THEY ARE BURNING THE EVIDENCE

HOW DO WE STOP THEM???? HOW DO WE LET GOWDY OR JIM JORDAN KNOW ABOUT THIS

WE ARE FUCKED

you better believe it pedo