What kind of life will Shinka have once she leaves school?

What kind of life will Shinka have once she leaves school?

The life of a prostitute.

The good life.

I never quite understood the purpose of the hairclip here. Isn't the sole aim of wearing a hairclip to keep the hair out of ones eyes.
Was it an artistic choice to add it in her character design or a mistake?

It was a philosophical statement.

What did they mean by this?

A life of endless battle

She'll live in a nice apartment with her girlfriend

You need to think.

becoming a cake.

She has got to fuck up real bad to end up as a cake, she is in high demand.

It's basically just there as storage.
If she ever /needs/ the hair out of her eyes (studying, or whatever) the clip is right there for her.

She'll please old men for money.
Don't know how that job is called.

She'll be forever mooching money out of Dekomori, This forever will last about 5 years until Deko grows tired of hero-worshipping her. Then, Shinka is going to surprisingly hit it big in amateur theatre, write a best-selling book, and live the rest of her life on the royalties. She will remain a virgin until death.

>She will remain a virgin until death
lol......

Being Rin Tousaka.

Politician. Seems like her inclination.

Would you vote for her?

She'll be happy in my harem

Fantasy mangaka duo with Deko. Deko does the detailed fantasy art while Shinka provides more grounded, thought-through stories and world building.

Who's in your harem?

Everyone who posts in my threads.

>clip

The life of sitting on my face.

A very comfortable life where she doesn't need to work. After all, there's so many whipped anons from her highschool years willing to do anything for her~!

Become my exclusive comfort station.
And by that I mean sex slave.

B L A C K E D

That's Shinka, the rest of her is Mori-Summer

Swimsuit model and camgirl on the side for extra money. The cam show audiences and hiding her sexuality will break her mind and she'll take her misdirected rage out on her audience during a cam show after about 5 years. She'll lose her audience and her little melt-down will go public. Paparazzi will stalk her and find out her sexual preferences and use them to shame her. She'll be forced back into cam shows when suddenly media companies decide that they don't want to work with a crazy bitch with no man in her life. She'll have no other work until age 45 when her looks are too diminished to pull enough cash from cam show tips. She'll become a menial jobber (i.e. lunch lady, janitor, checkout attendant, etc) and live out the rest of her days as a pissed off old hag.

Or something else, who knows?

She'll be one of those professional femdom girls that only technically avoid the prostitute label because there's no dick-in-hole sex involved.

Her biggest clients will be anons.

Does Shinka have a nice cunny?

Someone is regretting life choices.

me for sure, to dwell in this hellhole

>all these children preventing me from jackhammering shinka 24/7

I really want Shinka to be my personal bodyguard, having her follow me around would be bliss.