My Hero Academia

Anime theorizing thread.
Post your theories about where the anime is heading.
No manga spoilers please!

Other urls found in this thread:

msleilei.tumblr.com/post/159177924029/gang-orca-34-sakamata-kuugo-birthday-october-29
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>No manga spoilers please!
Fuck you.

I hope we get more background for each a-1 class character even if it is via LNs

Did someone already do mag-tank comparisons?

>mag-tank
What?

Magazine-tankoubon, duh.

Nevermind. I just checked the last thread. Someone already did.

I love this birdbrain

>The English dubs makes Satou say "I love how All Might rekt that ugly bird guy" to his face

>No manga spoilers please!

Best girl is gonna be getting so much more fanart this season it is not even funny. The OVA to.

So I just found out tgat they are going to do 25 episodes.
Are there any thoughts on where they will end it?
Or will they end it with Stain?

Maybe a little bit of the next arc after Stain.

Ending on Know your History ?

Yeah, probably on All for One reveal. Then again, it's still part of the Stain arc.

Can people please post happy all might, his smile is revitalising

Sure senpai

;-;

I gotchu famicom
ur mean

Just kidding

I called the police

Friendly reminder first OVA is already out in Japan

Why did she slap Mineta with her tongue?

Has it been subbed?

is that kid all might?

>tfw nothing this season will be anywhere near as hype as last season's all might vs noumu

literally couldn't care less about watching bakugou fight

>we literally get Mad Man Deku this season and maybe Stain

>madman deku
>stain arc
>gran torino
what are u on about

DON'T YOU GET IT
HE IS PROFESSOR HAMMERHEAD

Deku VS Todo and the Stain fight were as hype as AM vs Noumu.

You are a faggot.

>madman
>not hype
(You)

I didn't get Deku madman meme until Sports Festival.

You WILL understand.

>best girl
Yeah, Hagakure really shined this episode.

Why don't the villains just use normal bullets or even deadly poison darts instead of being cute with anti-quirk darts? There better be an explanation for this that's not "it's a kid's manga so nobody will get murdered".

>Why don't the villains just use normal bullets
Someone tried to do this.

All Might vs Nomu was hype only in the anime. In the manga the fight ended in like 2 pages. So going by that logic you could expect some anime-only expansion in some fight scenes.

If that random thug had a real gun or a poison dart then he could have outright killed Sun Eater instead.

Pretty sure this was explained. Even the most average quirks can shit on some tech or guns.

Also, there are some that still use guns. For instance, Cowboy Hero uses two pistols.

25 episodes? Fugg thats really nice.

>Deku VS Todo

Muh dick is ready for this.

1st
>guns in Japan
2nd
Some quirks btfo guns (Kirishima, Tetsu etc.) so it makes more sense to disable their quirks and leave them defenseless. And, unless you shoot the head, gunshots don't bring down a person easily.

They used a tranquilizer gun in the most recent chapter of the manga even. It's just they used it against the red kid and he's harder than the needles because of his quirk.

If someone has a quirk that can resist a bullet then how the fuck is a shitty dart going to penetrate? If their aim is to REMOVE HEROES then a gun to kill is infinitely better than anti-quirk darts.

>outright killed with a real gun
>by shooting his arm

>there's a chance we'll never see united states of smash animated

>25 episodes
Most likely ending it on Stain after Deku's training with Gran Torino and the reveal about All For One and One For All.
I can't imagine them rushing the Tournament Arc. You get some really fucking hype fights there. Especially Deku going full Mad Man.

I want pic related, but I hope they don't rush it.

>villains can't somehow get guns when heroes can get them such as the gunner teacher
Also see In fact an automatic rifle could even eventually break through defensive quirks like Kirishima's (since he got btfo by Bakugo), whereas a shitty dart cannot do anything.

>>guns in Japan

Modern technology means Japan's gun control legislature is already starting to fall apart. It's honestly astonishing that so little public outcry has happened when there's been designs for functional .357 magnums floating around for well over a year now.
Granted they tend to fracture when you fire actual .357, because .357 has really high barrel pressure, but they can go for hundreds of rounds of .38 special with no issues.

If his aim was a few inches different he would've shot him through the chest, and if it were a bullet it could have killed. Hell he managed to get a headshot on Kirishima, no reason why they wouldn't just try scoring those shots with real guns.

An automatic rifle would be useless because kiri can just get close by tanking a few shots.

He got ministunned from a shitty dart and Tetsu was blown back by a gunshot to the head. Maybe if they were fully matured adults they could juggernaut through it but right now they suck.

>if I change how things happened then my theory makes sense
?

>point
>your head
With a real gun there is the possibility of ending a hero's life. With an anti-quirk gun there is zero chance of that. Unless it's going to be some stupid "I want them to be quirkless so they can live and suffer huehuehue" shit it's just bad writing, and that's IF it's actually permanent anti-quirk instead of temporary.

Then that's it. Right now they stuggle with it because they're kids but eventually they'd be able to do it, and ultimately quirks>guns.

Do you really think serious villains would not kill the hero after disabling their quirk? It's better to secure your victory with that instead of gambling by only using a real gun.

Considering they have literally tried to kill those kids several times now I don't see your point. And it only applied to defensive quirks as well. "Big 3" Sun Eater still took a sneak attack hit which could have ended his life if it was in a vital spot and a bullet instead of a dart in his arm, and if aim is an issue then why not simple poison darts?

Staun was literally in the first image preview we got from season 2.

If a dart can penetrate their skin and affect them then a gun would do a better job unless they're using a flintlock pistol or some shit. You can easily empty a clip in a few seconds.

>menstruation joke

Who?

>which could have ended his life if it was in a vital spot
Keyword "if". Why would you risk shooting and missing a vital spot instead of securing that he's defenseless with antiquirk and then kill him? that's just foolish.
>why not simple poison darts?
You got me there. But antiquirk darts are kinda like poison don't you hink?

Has Jump Festa OVA already been leaked? It is already in sale in Japan with volume 13

All the dart shots we've seen so far have been sneak attacks. I can buy the idea that everyone in the BnHA universe are superhumans who can reasonably deal with guns. However, when the concept of dart guns being effective is brought into the equation then by default a real gun would be more deadly. A sneak attack bullet shot in a vital spot to instantly end a hero's life instead of using a sneak attack to remove quirks would be far more effective for the villains' goals.

All Might vs Noumu was shit in the manga
This season we're actually getting good fights like Stain and Deku vs Todo

Fine, he could have used poison darts instead.

>no manga spoilers
>Sup Forums - anime and manga

How about fuck you.

So are we getting the AFO vs. OFA this season?

No, it'll end with the Tournament if 1 cour or the Full Cowl if 2 cour.

Has anyone translated the omake yet? pic related

Why would you wear a hoodie when you already have such a thick coat of fur? Is it really cold or something?

He just wants to look cool. No bully.

>Imaginary Friend
If he wanted to look cool, he failed.

He reminds me of a character who would be on a children's show on PBS. Calm and nostalgic, 10/10 would befriend.

msleilei.tumblr.com/post/159177924029/gang-orca-34-sakamata-kuugo-birthday-october-29

I want to suck on Kyoka's earjacks.

Not to mention, there's no way a powerful Yakuza leader couldn't gain access to guns.

>likes: haircutting

>He’s suffering secretly.
>He’s suffering a lot.
too real desu

So is Bacon and Bakugou's license training going to be entirely offscreen? This page made it seem like there was going to be some sort of B-plot training arc for these autists.

Hori needs to slow down.

Should I put the manga on hold since the Anime's started back up again?

I got up to Deku's first fight in the tournament

>Bacon
kys

I'd finish the manga personally, it's different enough to the anime that you can see and appreciate both for different things.

Though if you straight just want to be surprised, yeah sure drop the manga. You'll probably get spoiled in these threads though

Tbqh, my plan was to start reading it once the season concludes

Youre the autist grapefag.

Does someone have a good pic of Twice in the back of the new volume?

Dumb phoneposters

Is it ok to post manga spoilers now?

How does he do it? How are all the girls 10/10?

Very disappointed they didn't sprinkle in 1-B or the big three somewhere here

I don't even get what this "training" entails. They passed the actual fighting/quirk test just fine, the only reason they failed was because of their shitty attitudes. And yet the training seems to involve fighting and bruises. Like, are they actually teaching Bakugo that yelling at victims is not what a hero should do?

Yeah, it would have been such a good opportunity to add them in.

>chapter about Meatfag Inasa Baku and Todo trying to be together on a mission
>they have to make sure to not kill each other

Meat failed the first exam, he has to wait an entire year before he'll get another chance to get the license.
Really, this whole system is flawed, especially now that theyre placing an absurd restriction on the amount of people allowed to pass.

Considering the fact that the second season came exactly a year after the first and the fact that Hero Academia is consistently doing well in Shounen Jump; I would say that a 3rd season is very likely. When? I have no idea. I'd imagine it would most likely be another year after the 2nd season ends and after that they would probably need more time to let the manga get further ahead in order to have enough material to produce more. But if Hero Academia continues to do well then we should be fine.

How many times do you think he jerks off in a day?

Never. That's probably why he does what he does. Too much stress of not achieving cummies.

Zero, because he disintegrated his dick the first time he tried it.

Every time I see his face, I want to dunk it in lotion.

>not raising your pinky during
>implying you're big enough for full grip

Lmao out loud