GASSED

jalopnik.com/join-america-in-laughing-at-oregonians-freaking-out-abo-1821708958
>Being this butthurt over having to pump your own gas
How will Oregon ever recover?

I was surprised that people still have their gas pumped for them.

be me 29
never drove a day in my life
never pumped gas
I kinda can relate to them
plz no bully

Didn't they start that shit to create jobs for people. I remember getting bitched at in Oregon when I had to drive through because I tried to pump my own gas.

Have to drive through Oregon to get to San Fransisco
Stop in a hick town for gas
Get out
Reach for pump
Hey what are you doing
Me, getting gas
The guy starts shaking and turning purple in the face
He tells me an attendant does that for a living and is a private
He tells me I could have blown myself up as well himself
I thank the guy but he was still shaking

Clearly you've been bullied enough by now, and it hasn't helped turn your pathetic life around. Enjoy the rest of it living as a frightened little cuck.

>He cooks his own food! He must be ashamed of himself because he is taking away jobs from fast food chefs!

Autismo

let's laugh at oregon having less jobs for high school kids

Not afraid leaf. I just never had the need for a car. I want a motorcycle though

From oregon today. A massive gas fight has broken out at the pumps.

>motorcycle
Looks like a cuck scooter

I live in Portland and I fucking hate having to wait on the god damn felon to pump my gas for me. It's a huge inconvenience and these faggots that don't know how to fill their own car are worthless. The law is a democrat make-work ploy that no one in their right mind would support and I'm glad to see it at least be a little more convenient.

What....

If you can't figure out how to pump gas you should be sterilized possibly euthanized... wtf.

>A service only qualified people should perform.

Where have I heard this bullshit before?

>He tells me an attendant does that for a living and is a private
So this is the power of communism

Same here. From Missouri and no state around here pumps gas for you. I heard that New Jersey does it but I thought they were the only ones.

Haha oregon is soy county. New jersey cant pump their own gas either and new jersey smells

its time to leave nj

Scratch that was thinking about washington

GIRL WHAT IS YOU DOINNNN

just go full sumo man, that grom is for kids.

I vacationed in Jamaica and they aren't allowed to pump their own gas. And I stopped in New Jersey a few months back and confirm some guy sitting reading a paper waiting to pump gas. Old Latino guy.

I'd pump her gas if you know what i mean

I don't want some poor ass niggers hands on my trucks. Most of them are fucked up, but I still don't want anyone touching them. Plus my dogs would go fucking nuts

Did you leave the guy a tip?
>does 2 minz of work thinks they should still get a tip.

t. Nobikes

It was comfy af though no I have have to pump my own gas like you plebs in the flyoverstates

Oregonians vote for policies that are hostile to business and raise their cost of living faster than their wages, then are shocked when their apartment building is sold to a national property managment company and their rent is raised to $1300 a month the homeless population spikes and all their favorite hangouts close, then they still vote the same way to punish all the soulless mega corporations that have managed to stay in bussiness...bit on the plus side trannys can use any bathroom they want in the Target that replaced the locally owned business.

Oregonians are just too stupid to pump their own gas.

How come gas is the same price here as it is in Washington across the river then. Have fun getting jewed by the gas station owning pajeets