>Beit Jinn Dec 27
imgur.com/a/hvJpT
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb

Devs Jan 3
>DeZ:SDF capture Abu Hardub & Al-Nabayi from IS
>E Ghouta:HTS&MB fail to to capture the army-held military vehicle depot base. SAA reinforcements coming
>Idlib:SAA liberates Mashraft Al-Jouaan, Al-Darbiyah and Umm Sahreej towns. Abu Duhur military airport might be aim for advance
>Beit Jinn:SAA restores control over entire area after 6 years of war
>Latakia:SAA runs training exercises in the province for future offensive
>RU helicopter crashed in Hama last week due to tech failure. 2 pilots killed,1 technician survived. Confirmation issued today
>Ahrar Al-Sham will not join new rebel operations room headed by HTS in Idlib/Hama
>Amaq:IS did 771 suicide bombing in Iraq/Syria in 2017
>Sy gov condemns US, Israeli regimes stances on Iran
>IS raid party faild to achieve the element of surprise, got eliminated by Iraqi forces
>Houthis ambush saudi convoy using IED's in Saudi Arabia's Jizan Region
>1000+ days of war in Yemen, civis endure food shortages,disease outbreaks,forced to live in deplorable conditions
>Iran:Anti-gov protests dying down.Protests in support of gov take place. Internet blockage lifted
>Trump admin might impose sanctions on Iran due to 'crackdown on protesters'

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
rt.com/business/414903-egypt-mufti-ban-bitcoin/
rt.com/news/414871-north-korea-hotline-south-talks/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/sep/23/iran-usa
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.847874&lon=37.073708&z=13&m=b
youtube.com/watch?v=qQuXvtW6XEU
rt.com/news/414918-us-hypocrites-facebook-kadyrov-iran/
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.762393&lon=37.404671&z=13&m=b&gz=0;373805522;357368984;0;37620;190544;295343;664329;571084;842857;565514;458335;215945;399971;110070;132179;0;0;26473
twitter.com/pfc_joker/status/948655751035269120
youtu.be/HRBI3lZRAjU
youtube.com/watch?v=krtQyvXimqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Glory to the Islamic Republic of Iran.

AL MAWT LIL ISLAM!
AL LA'NA ALA L'ARAB!
AN NASR LI ISRAIL!

HEZBOSHAYTANS BETTER WATCH OUT WE COMMIN 4 U

>>(((155432827)))
>When you're so desperate for shekels you resort to going for last post

GLORY TO THE SHAH

What do ISIS niggers in DeZ desert even eat/drink? There's absolutely nothing there.

me > you

SOON.JPG

BAKING FRESH

Posting superior bird.

>LOOK GUYS NOTICE MY EYEBROWS

>>(A fucking leaf)155433128
>When my Shitmaps get hijacked

Put yourself in the oven too.

>posting a fucking 3rd gen flying brick.
foodforsams.epub

>Radical Shia Islam weakened Iran

>Shia Islam
>Radical
Pick one and only one, fuckface.

>Iran was prosperous but then Islam ruined it
Yeah the 3 decades of sanctions and punishing any country that bought or sold to Iran had nothing to do with it.

Iranians survived and became stronger because of the sanctions, got a space program, developed own guns, stealth drones, missile program and even nuclear energy.
Without outside help.

Compare with Saudis who had all the money in the world and haven't done anything with it to improve their people.
Yeah they have tough lives there but that's not their fault. They're a proud people who don't want to be subservient to Jews like almost every other country on the planet.
Go be a shill nigger somewhere else.

mgenMiu

Beautifully put, you beautiful based man.

>Compare with Saudis who had all the money in the world and haven't done anything with it to improve their people.
reminds me of pic related

Are you a cute?

No.

unrelated
>‘Bitcoin banned by Islam’: Egypt’s Grand Mufti issues fatwa against cryptocurrency

The fatwa was issued after consultations with several economic experts, Egypt’s Grand Mufti Shawki Allam said on Monday, as cited by Ahram newspaper. Egypt’s legitimate bodies do not consider trading a virtual currency like bitcoin to be acceptable, he said, and the use of cryptocurrencies “impinges on the state's authority in preserving currency exchange.”

The mufti compared cryptocurrency’s trade exchange to gambling, which is banned in Islam “due to its direct responsibility in financial ruin for individuals.” The cleric said that bitcoin could negatively affect the legal safety of those who trade it, and lead to an “ease in money laundering and contrabands trade.”
rt.com/business/414903-egypt-mufti-ban-bitcoin/

Are you an ugly fat amerimutt?

Well said. Iran should be admired for all they've managed to do even with the whole world against them, and they're still going strong.

>REEEE Ebin, haven't you learned anything about the art of the Tiger?
Yes. That's why I say the Tiger will break and redeploy after capping Sinjar/building buffer zone around Sinjar, and redeploy to Khanasir.
Going for the high ground around Abu Dhuhur will be saved for when the liberation of Abu Dhuhur actually begins. Everything I laid out in my plan was the buildup for Abu Dhuhur.
The reason I would redeploy to Khanasir after Sinjar is because going straight for those high grounds SW of Abu Dhuhur entails creating a long bulge in the frontlines, unless backed up with other flanks (S Aleppo, W Khanasir).
Tiger tends to avoid long bulges (and I think it's because of his experience south of Idlib: Long windy bulge in the frontlines, almost surrounded when Jisr Shughur fell.) unless he can build up a good buffer zone
>E Deir Hafir Plains/S Manbij Plains, Mallah Farms -> Castillo Road, Al-Kawm -> Taybeh -> Linkup with Sukhnah, Jabal Bishri -> Break Siege of DeZ, Mayadin.
or it's absolutely imperative
>Euphrates, to cut off the Kurds, E Al-Bab, to cut off the T(f)urks.
I think his experience south of Idlib back in 2015 left a deep impression on him.

>he thinks every israposter is the same guy
Not me dude, you should recognize my style by now considering the fact how much time you spend here.
Also, why you'd be so proud of that last post when all it shows is you're just as desperate as him (and you're even doing it for free, which is even more sad), it's like you can't into self-reflection

>1st contact in nearly 2 years: North Korea calls South via cross-border hotline

North Korea was first to use a border hotline with the South which resumed operation after an exchange of messages between Pyongyang and Seoul. Officials reportedly spoke for 20 minutes to make sure that the line works.
South and North Korea made their first contact at the border village of Panmunjom via a communication channel which Pyongyang ordered brought back online earlier on Wednesday, Yonhap reported. South Korea’s unification ministry said that “A North Korean official first contacted the South side via the channel.”

Future discussions will focus on sending North Korean athletes to the PyeongChang Winter Olympics which will kick off in South Korea next month, according to the statement issued by an unnamed Northern official.

The North will open dialogue at 7:00am GMT (3:00 pm Pyongyang time) at the shared border village of Panmunjom, the statement said as cited by Yonhap.

rt.com/news/414871-north-korea-hotline-south-talks/

>155434071

>But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

So all you actually do is whore out your women...?

A or B is the only uncertainty, everything else is set in stone.

Israeli MREs

kek at that picture

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2012/sep/23/iran-usa

it's a jewish tradition

We need more IIDF here tBh
Lol I hadn't seen that one
Invest in contact lenses.
It's only going to get better.

Literally no one wants her and her fucking treacherous MEK. She’s not an Iranian and deserves to get stoned.
Tfu tfu

>he thinks this is the reason
*sigh* i'm mainly here because this is the only place i can read news about the ME with some Sup Forums flavor

Just turn the whole middle east into a crater dude there's no need to waste time trying to win the war with strategy

I could work as a paid Iranian shill, sounds much more comfy than a post office job.
>I already do it for free anyway.

>Iranians survived and became stronger because of the sanctions, got a space program, developed own guns, stealth drones, missile program and even nuclear energy.
>Without outside help.
>Compare with Saudis who had all the money in the world and haven't done anything with it to improve their people.
THIS. iran did things that other jew puppets couldn't do that's why they're trying too hard to ignite a civil war because they couldn't force the country to kneel under the sanctions.

They have troops in Aleppo already ffs

Nobody cares what they, the grand muftis or whatever, have to say anymore. Saudi Arabia’s grand mufti declared chess to be prohibited, a couple of years later what happened? Saudi Arabia hosted a chess tournament. All thanks to MBS ofcourse.

Oh don't worry, my country is gonna deliver her with freedumb bombs :^)

Yes.

Syrian army raided the depth of the countryside of Idlib and controls the Umm al - Khalajil 19km from Ma'arat al - Nu'man.

lol the kikes have a good taste i really like that show.

I’m sorry but the sanctions have taken their toll on our treasury. I’m afraid you will have to keep shilling for free. You’ll be considered an honorary Iranian as payment.

Oh shit so IT IS that nutty bitch's useless idiots.

>Iranians survived and became stronger because of the sanctions, got a space program, developed own guns, stealth drones, missile program and even nuclear energy.

kek. Iran's guns/missiles either are reverse engineered from the US or with a russian and chinese license/parts, same with the airplanes and the drones.

They got western military equipment then, now they have russian, chinese and north korean

>nuclear energy

they started their nucleat program during the Shah dumbfuck

>Checks archives
>You were right
Well, I'm not so arrogant that I will refuse to believe I'm wrong.
>Also, why you'd be so proud of that last post when all it shows is you're just as desperate as him
I did it to dick with him, and I succeeded.
>it's like you can't into self-reflection
Says the kike whoring out Jewish women. Doesn't your Talmud say something about diluting Jewish genes?
What would your rabbi say about this?
>there's no need to waste time trying to win the war with strategy
BUT IS FUN!!!
>They have troops in Aleppo already ffs
>Swedish reading comprehension
South Aleppo, referring to the South Aleppo countryside bulge. Right now, Abu Dhuhur is actually the halfway point between S Aleppo bulge and the Tigers in SE Idlib.
As for their proximity to Abu Dhuhur, they could be a lot closer.

Become Shia
They didn't invite Qatar
They also refused to play in the gulf football cup because it was being held in Qatar. Then Qatar shifted it to Kuwait so everyone could play on neutral ground.

The Saudi team then refused to do interviews or take questions.
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

and the Saudis are by default stupid people with lots of oil anyway

what's on A route there? did deepy make a map for it?

I know the feel, Israel-bro. Hopefully (((Yemen))) and Israel normalize relations soon.

Stop funding terrorist organizations then.

It's fine, don't worry. I'm gonna keep doing it until I get Mossaded or something.
>You’ll be considered an honorary Iranian as payment.
That's all I could wish for, really.

>South Aleppo, referring to the South Aleppo countryside bulge
Yes i know, and they're making gains once a week or so, it will only intensify as the Tiger moves further and HTS has to retreat to Abu Duhur because Hass plateu is too exposed to getting pocketed.
You'll see Ebin... you'll see...

>what's on A route there?
Lowlands, with a few villages.
>did deepy make a map for it?
Don't think so. I could be wrong.

Nah, it's marshy farmlands next to two marshes.
Reason for my speculation is because the train track goes through there and the goal is to secure it.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.847874&lon=37.073708&z=13&m=b

>Hezbollah will target ammonia tankers and turn israel to a wasteland in your lifetime
Nice

Reverse engineering requires you to be an engineer.
They educated themselves and acquired these technologies, shill.

JJ Thomson probably started the discovery of the electron but he isn't credited with splitting the atom, is he, Shillfag?
Will you attribute every discovery or improvement made in the study of subatomic particles to him?

Muh shah started it so everything they did during 3 decades of his absence is thanks to him.
Get out
Gr8 b8 m8

Oh eat a diiiick.
Our engineers were smart enough to modify and upgrade them. That requires skill and intelligence.

>Yes i know, and they're making gains once a week or so,
Wait, S Aleppo bulge is expanding? Why haven't I heard about this?
>HTS has to retreat to Abu Duhur because Hass plateu is too exposed to getting pocketed.
Hopefully they WILL abandon Hoss Plateau. Less bloody, and less time wasted on that area.
But they're diehard fanatics, so there's a good chance they'll stand their ground on the high ground.

Ok.

It's called picposting, user
Are you really from Yemen or just larping? show real flag please

Um no sweeties Tu22 is glorified missile truck, it's a pos for bombing Wahhabi's

Meanwhile the pig is perfect for killing sand rats.

Imagine this beast flying 300 feet off the ground at 300mph then it drops it's load of retard bombs on you

youtube.com/watch?v=qQuXvtW6XEU

>‘Hypocrital US demands Iran unblock protesters’ Instagram after ordering to block mine’ – Kadyrov

Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrov has ripped into Facebook and the US government for the blocking of his social media handles, saying, Washington views support for Syria and Palestine’s Jerusalem claim as backing terrorism.
In a message posted to Telegram Wednesday, Kadyrov accused the US of “hypocrisy” for condemning the Iranian government’s blocking of Instagram and Telegram during the ongoing protests, but remaining silent when Facebook and Instagram did the same to him.

“When Facebook, for far-fetched reasons, blocks my accounts, officials in Washington are silent, despite the fact that it's done absolutely for no reason,” he wrote. He also ridiculed the US for calling Iran the world’s main sponsor of terrorism, arguing that the label has been attached because of Tehran’s support of Syria and Palestine.

“The USA consider Iran’s support for the Syrian leadership’s struggle against Islamic State [IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL] and the right of the Palestinian people to establish their state with the capital in Jerusalem to be sponsorship of terrorism,” Kadyrov wrote. He refrained from commenting on the protests in Iran, saying the Iranian government and people should decide how to regain peace and stability.

Last week, Facebook confirmed that it had blocked Kadyrov’s accounts both there and on Instagram (which it has owned since 2012) following the Chechen leader’s blacklisting under the Magnitsky Act. The Act allows the US to withhold visas and freeze the financial assets of Russian companies and individuals, citing alleged human rights violations.
rt.com/news/414918-us-hypocrites-facebook-kadyrov-iran/

Is bedtime friends, take care.
Here's today's daily hadith. Goodnight.

Why is E. Ghouta such a quagmire? Seriously how many terrorists are in that pocket?

They reached Burj Subaynah but retreated remember? Same day they captured Rasm as Sayālah, the Sayalah mountain/hill (Tulul Sayalah) and Sayr al-Bid.
This was like 2-3 days ago

wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.762393&lon=37.404671&z=13&m=b&gz=0;373805522;357368984;0;37620;190544;295343;664329;571084;842857;565514;458335;215945;399971;110070;132179;0;0;26473

Please dont quote your favorite fantasy novel again.
It is super cringey

Goodnight my Shia friend.

>the absolute state of the Rebels

White pole grill wants shitskin muslim dick. Nothing new.

Yeah, I really am from Yemen but I’m not living there at the moment though

>today's daily hadith

>Acc. to @kommersant , on 31 Dec 2017 at least 7 RuAF A/C - 4 Su-24M, 2 Su-35S and 1 An-72 - were destroyed at Hmeymim by rebel mortar fire.

twitter.com/pfc_joker/status/948655751035269120

>You were referring to W Khanasir instead of South Aleppo bulge
No wonder I was confused.

Good night Qatar.

>white
>pole

lel, bullshit

تصبح على خير
It’s not like we’re going extinct, you shill. The Jews assassinated them, yes, but we got others.

>grill

he's the epic yemani atheist who doesn't live in yeman and love to suck sa*di dick.

Here is a Nasheed to put you into a deep slumber

youtu.be/HRBI3lZRAjU

Yeah, this is why the ME and the Arab world as a whole is a shit hole now.

no flag of any nation officially but do have my top pics lol.

>superior variable wing bomber blocks your path

youtube.com/watch?v=krtQyvXimqw

>Here's today's daily hadith
No thanks
Good night tho famalam
Has anyone ever told you that your flag looks like a half unwrapped chocolate bar?

Shut the fuck up, stop with this shit.

Wrong. I just like MBS’ idea of reforming islam. I despise Saudi Arabia.

>yemani

Look at that rust bucket with rusty bombs.

wtf i love israle now!