Let's have a good old Mirai Nikkie thread, Sup Forums

Let's have a good old Mirai Nikkie thread, Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/koharu-no-hibi-r190
youtube.com/watch?v=HpfSmX-n9lk
youtube.com/watch?v=rzjwpeAsZBE
youtube.com/watch?v=BxJY65vCfIA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yuki is so cool!

Unironically the worst anime I have ever watched

I want to stab Yuki to death

Just finished this yesterday, was pretty good. Though I can also see why people would say its shit, especially towards the end which pretty boring and they dropped the interesting stuff.

Any other anime where the yandere is a central character? I want more yanderes who arent't just a minor part of a harem appearing every few episodes, I wanna see MC fearing for his life EVERY episode, thinking about how fucked up it is he's practically enabling a murderer.
Yuno was such an iconic character, I kinda miss her now. Great design too. Love it when the hair can cover her eyes and long hair made that last scene in the 2nd opening look amazing along with her cloak. Spooky. Same with 1st opening with 2 Yunos and handknife.

Aesthetic was spot on, the EDs riff always gave a nice impact to the scene it faded in in, really liked the music

how about no because this show is fucking shit?

I was travelling Japan with a qt girl and when we got to Nikko there where crazy storms and nothing was open, so we watched this for the day, I think it's nostalgia goggles but I love it.
It was the dub too

The manga was pretty good, the anime brought a whole shitload of awful secondaries and ruined it.

Best girl

Akise best girl.
Yuno and Yuki are cancer.
Mirai Nikki is shit.

I don't get it. Why didn't her seiyuu get more roles? Yuno seems to be her only major role.

There are still people who don't realize Yuno started the whole Yandere type of character

That's hardly suprising 95% of manga adaptations are alway shit compared to the sourcematerial and bring in the secondaries.

Manga was better

Yandere existed long before Yuno m8

overrated as fuck
actual best girl incoming

Can't wait for Esuno's next masterpiece.

Gimme more manga centered around a yandere character

Yuno left me wanting for more, I like how she had a history on how she became a fucking psychopath that was tied deep to the story.

- Yuno

You mean did irrevocable damage to the archetype.
This manga was dogshit and the anime moreso.

>Gimme more manga centered around a yandere character
koharu no hibi

>did irrevocable damage to the archetype.
I wanna experience a real yandere archetype then.
Show me, user

Yuno is best girl, faggot. Fight me.

bato.to/comic/_/comics/koharu-no-hibi-r190

Shame about the rushed ending. Syndication takes another scalp.

Sorry. Yuno is the pinnacle of Yandere. All the rest are some kind of crazy slasher chick that misses the point completely. Yandere love is pure. PURE.

Yuno Gasai falls in love with Yukiteru "Yuki" Amano.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with a special diary and the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls Yuki, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at her with a perplexed, almost fearful expression, asking silly things like "How'd you get into my house!?" After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of YANDERE.

First half of the anime was decent enough, then the clusterfuck bullshit happened

Can we all agree that Hollywood should never attempt a live-action movie version of this series?

I kinda want them to just to see it completely rejected.

Yuki will be black, Yuno will be Scarlett Johansson. All of the competing Diary holders will be generic white dudes.

Please no.

FINDS

What the fuck is the track that plays here?
youtube.com/watch?v=HpfSmX-n9lk

I've been listening through the OST to find where the music that plays when Yuno starts deflecting the knives is but I just can't find it.
It's the one that slowly picks up and turns to a guitar riff, sounds like an engine or something

O got you, senpai!

youtube.com/watch?v=rzjwpeAsZBE

I was desperate to find it as well.

Holy shit user, you actually did it!
You're real fuckin neato, never forget that

Manga is great.
Anime is shit.
Childhood is idolizing Yuno.
Adulthood is realizing Minene is best girl.
There's not much else to say.

Let me stab first matey

The OST was this show's best feature

here's my top track
youtube.com/watch?v=BxJY65vCfIA

>When you walk up the stairs to stab a toddler.

> When you stab a toddler because he wasn't birthed from your husbandou's seed

Is it worth reading the manga if I've seen the anime?

Yea, manga has goodies. And more sex.

School days

Esuno's new series came out a week ago, Tantei Akechi wa Kyouran su .
Ghost Kogoro Akechi helps a girl who's family was killed.

This

Yuno is the best girl

the show was absolute shit why did i think it's a masterpiece when i was 14 ?

No yandere this time?

> Nikkie

Anyway I loved the show and it's honestly one of my top 10 favorites because of the character chemistry and more so Yuno aka pretty much the yandere queen. After finishing the anime I felt for Yuno even more than ever, I mean to begin with she was an adopted child, her family fell apart, and she grew unstable and could only rely on one person to give her a bright future. My only issues with the anime/manga is Yuki's overall character was a little too whiny and he had little progression when apparently his first world version was an extreme badass, what went wrong? Alongside that the end of the series felt like it was rushing along a little too quickly. I honestly don't think we'll ever see another proper yandere with an interestingly tragic backstory again desu. Meanwhile we have over a thousand tsundere's a season.

Sounds interesting. I basically expect a yandere character, I hope it's a Seinen.

>good
>old
>Nikkie

Well at least his art looks much better now.
I will pick this up but only because it's my waifus father that made it.

It better be needlessly edgy.

Second World Yuki was a whiny shit because Yuno was overprotective of him and delayed his character development.

I like the OP and still listen to it

That's probably true since in the first world she was getting adjusted to him for the first time. She wasn't bat shit in love and didn't know he couldn't be revived after death. Meaning she had to watch after him non stop or else, which doesn't make much sense in the long run since she was planning on killing him to repeat the game for the 3rd time.

Badass Yuki lasted for like an episode? I wanted the author to make a prequel on the first world but it would taken away some charm.