Noragami manga: Why doesn't Sup Forums care about it?

>interesting plot and world building that unfolds naturally
>uncommon themes for a shonen such as suicide and child abuse
>likable characters that are constantly being developed
>tons of foreshadowing, symbolism and no plot holes
>beautiful art and paneling

Is it because it's very heavy on shintoism and japanese mythology? or because there's little fanservice/waifu pandering? or because the anime adaptation was (for the most part) shit?

Because the manga's release is sparse.

I just have so much on my plate already. I loved that last arc in the anime though. The last two episodes with Ebisu almost made me tear up

>the Sup Forums is a single person meme again

All of that is true but some of it drags on too long and focuses on characters no-one cares about. Also I'll be impressed if other anons know what's going on 100% of the time because all those long and complicated Japanese shinto names to reference different things and people that you need to remember from month to month are confusing, and in places so is thread of what's actually happening or being talked about.

I really liked the anime, but I can accept that I may have shit taste. What made it a bad adaptation?

Because I get the feeling that the plot won't go anywhere.

Also the characters are boring as fuck.

Season 1: Filler (Rabo arc + eternal fall from building), and dragging out Yukine's angst
Season 2: Ebisu arc. Skipped a lot of things, and changed many others.

>Because I get the feeling that the plot won't go anywhere.
Father's end game, Heaven/Amaterasu's corruption, the war between the Emishi and Heaven, the mystery of blessed vessels and God's greatest secret, the Tsukuyomi theory...

>Best boy no longer pure
dropped.

I don't mind Hiyori being defiled cause she has been a cock-craving slut throughout the series, but the author doing the same for Yukine who didn't do anything wrong (in fact he salvaged whole the series by himself) is just going too far.

>Hiyori being ... a cock-craving slut throughout the series
Picked up.
Wouldn't you feel much happier with life if you didn't get so wound up about 2D kisses, purityfag?

I also liked the anime, the second season more than the first. I bought the first 12 volumes of the manga but I've yet to read it.

I love Noragami but I can see how it's not popular. Some characters are kinda forgettable with their complicated names and sometimes the plot drags on.

Viina is also a pretty boring character and her focus drags the stoy too much. The pacing isn't the best for a monthly series.

With that said the Ebisu arc and the last arc where pretty great. I like how Father now seems reasonable whereas heaven looks more and more like the bad guys and he does seem to care for Yato.

Ebisu mentioned contacting foreign Gods so hopefully that becomes a plot point. I wonder how Noragami's Quetzalcoatl would look.

I just want some balance, senpai. Everyone in the series is already used goods aside from Yukine. Making him also a used good destroy of "purity" in the series by having everyone become a slut.

I want to marry Hiyori!

Because the story goes will never go anywhere. You're overestimating the depth of noragami. The author does not have the talent to write a proper climax or conclusion. Have fun with your episodic story arcs that all end the same way.

Guys can't be slut

Well, to each their own.

>Is it because it's very heavy on shintoism and japanese mythology? or because there's little fanservice/waifu pandering? or because the anime adaptation was (for the most part) shit?
All of it

>Hiyori
>slut
Not one if said craving is only for a single guy. Tragedy incoming anyway.

>aside from Yukine

OTP

>hurr muh pure boi pussy
>fuck that other slut despite being awesome she got sneak-kissed so fuck her
Fuck off, faggot.

>liking another man while having a husbando
>lets herself be kissed
>blushes harder than she ever did with the whole time she spent with Yato
>craving for a """""""single guy""""""""""
Whatever helps you sleep at night, user.

DELET

There is literally nothing wrong with kissing cute boys. What are you, gay?

Fuck off 3DPD