UFOGATE UFOGATE UFOGATE

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ufo-pentagon-beyond-reasonable-doubt-video-us-navy-tracking-pilots-footage-unidentified-flying-a8127881.html

I went from believing aliens visited us frequently, to believing interstellar travel is practically impossible. Then this came out. Why wont pentagon release moaar??

Lets label this damn thing Ufogate. Normies must see that the truth must come out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lk4Qf7ZPoMw
mintpressnews.com/audit-pentagon-cannot-account-6-5-trillion-dollars-taxpayer-money/219246/
youtube.com/watch?v=8_mJAAYF8hI
t.me/dailyxfile
youtu.be/vMybndij-qE
youtu.be/9a2V7Cj4kY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One thing is certain. It’s not from this earth.

Claiming that it’s some sort of US black project is pretty dumb when they can’t even build the new jet fighter without pouring billions upon billions of dollars and it’s still a piece of shit.

it's a fly in the cockpit.

Anyone else getting sleepy?

Aliens are actually demons.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lk4Qf7ZPoMw

mintpressnews.com/audit-pentagon-cannot-account-6-5-trillion-dollars-taxpayer-money/219246/

I agree with you, all though one could claim this money is used to fund something like that...

Then why can’t they build the F35 properly? If they had technology like this, they wouldn’t even release that footage.

My guess is that this is connected to the oceans, they keep mentioning water disturbances when they see these UFOs.

Source on that?

Assuming that it is true, maybe its the other way around. Maybe the UFO is the one causing the water disturbances. Makes the case much more terrifying.

I am not even a Christian but that is a great fucking presentation, thanks for the link.

Dr Kim is always on-point. Glad you enjoyed.

Everyone on Sup Forums should watch this one about Succubus's and the female question.

GOD IS A MAN BABY!

youtube.com/watch?v=8_mJAAYF8hI

Check the video and the interview.

They say that there was something even bigger underwater.

For those reading this thread.... This is a psy op and partial disclosure. Dont be fucking retards and learn EXACTLY what Nazi Gernmany and Nikola Tesla could do.

5000 classified patents.

Friendly reminder that UFO does not inherently mean ayylmaos

If that is the case, then who has seized control over the classified patents? And who is building these things. Look, i am not saying this is aliens, im saying that there is something very fishy about this whole ordeal, and if political pressure isnt directed towards pentagon, it will just be forgotten. Truth is the highest virtue

They are Nazis from Antarctica and hollow earth/Agartha

"Demons" are an even more generic term for something thats already generic enough.

We know the general archetype, the grey, has a documented physical body that they can use to navigate our physical realm, at least by multiple accounts. Lets not split hairs where they need not be split. We need to figure out what the fuck it is exactly.

My theory is that the grey is a natural end to intelligent evolution, not in a good way.

I posit that these beings are essentially from failed interstellar races that have been quarantined to their ships, as they either have no home, or are completely apathetic, and have essentially devolved into this form. A small, pale, antisocial creature with an extremely heightened sense of intellect. It would explain why there are variants to greys.

I mean demon in a biblical perspective, meaning fallen angel.

When pol cares more about ambulances headed to hillary's house than potential publication of unknown interstellar travel.

Pol actually sucks

> Then this came out. Why wont pentagon release moaar??

This wasn't "released" by the Pentagon in the first place

wanna know more, join my End Times Telegram channel t.me/dailyxfile

I wouldn't be surprised. But to say it's the end result of intelligent life is foolish. Rather it's likely the end result of a single failed, and now technologically stagnant species.

the pilot says "there's a whole fleet of them". where did they come from? my guess is Antarctica.

I want to clarify i said -a-, not the. It is -a- endpoint of intelligent life. I do think theres a chance of a galactic civilization out there, and that they look down the greys for being cowards.

That has no meaning. The bible is a metaphor for things. Its like im trying to identify a Toyota Corolla and your just saying "no, its a 'Car', not a toyota corolla."

patents for crypto used in wwii were only recently unsealed. dont buy into just because there is a ton of classified patents that they are all ayyys tech.

The Jews are going to pretend to be aliens that came to Earth to save us from destroying ourselves. They will say that they created us and they have been monitoring us since the beginning. They want us to worship them as gods.

Daily reminder any "ALIENS ARE DEMONS HUURURUR" is thread sliding and shilling

We need to figure out what the pilot says here. It sounds like someone edited whatever he said where it says [unclear] to play backwards.

lol

shill

Wuts so funny

>potential publication of unknown interstellar travel.

That has not at all happened, perhaps this is the reason you are so confused.

Succubi need love too

>Guys we should totally believe this amazing DISCLOSURE orchestrated by an addlebrained entertainment mogul and his for-profit corporation stuffed to the brim with ex-Pentagon and CIA spooks who were employed by Harry “Cleanface” Reid and his donor Bob Bigelow

Ayylien here. Ask me anything

If goverment even said tgat ufos r real and they r aliens would anyone even care?

how long till earthlings can become ayys and fly to other planets to ayynally probe other beings? i dont want to die virgin so soon pls

There's no "ufogate" because it's obvious that this is a human-made experimental craft, not aliens.

It's just a private weapons contractor testing their newest drone against the air force, or a Russian/Chinese spy effort.

International political disputes would Almost dissolve. Earth would mostly unite and also panic. Religions would be btfo'd

Project Blue Beam

40 years

Benis in anus doednt count :DDDDDD

More like project blue pilled

this is fake news user, it’s just a distraction perpetrated by the Jew York times so as the normies don’t wake up to their demographic replacement.

This is a teenage level of understanding.

I used to say the exact same bullshit word for word.

Why is podesta still running around free?

I feel like this UFO news is serving a purpose that we can't yet see. I don't know if faster than light speeds are possible at all. I tend to doubt it. But if given billions of years, I guess a successful species might be able to work around the problem of physics. I just figure that if they'd reached that level of advancement, we would be about as interesting to them as an ant colony on the side of the highway. Nobody stops to look at it.

That and the fact the pentagon is missing trillions of dollars again.

i guess i can wait

this is not as far fetched as it sounds, I wouldn’t put it past them.

Niggers are not fully human,all this ufo propaganda is project blue beam
Its just to get the average person not to believe in god and to believe in aliens

If aloens were real they would of killed off all the niggers on earth.
All this ufo bullshit is a government psyop called project blue beam.

BUMP! if no girl on earth will take me then hopefully there’s a qt alien gf out there for me...

They could be using it as a decoy to redirect the funds

For all those saying faster than ligh travel is impossible. We already know how to get around the physics we just need to figure out the energy consumption

>One thing is certain. It’s not from this earth.
That is far from certain. USAF trolling Navy fighters with new tech would be the most likely explanation.
> can’t even build the new jet fighter without pouring billions upon billions of dollars and it’s still a piece of shit.
You shut your whore mouth about F-35-sama. Where do you think those extra billions have been going into? Building out Solar Warden, ARVs, PSVs and MilOrbs.

>Aliens are actually demons.
worldwide myths and legends, passed down...
fuckers probably anal probing people 50k years ago and that shit got passed down as a warning not to trust the space jews.

Aliens are not real but savage niggers and muslims are real and they commit rape.
Project blue beam look it up.

> get the average person not to believe in god and to believe in aliens

The "average" person doesn't beleive in Aliens just a much it doesn't beleive in Judeo-Christian God (of the Hebrews). There's no such thing as a Project Bluebeam, that's the fucking psyop you retard.

Lol, I used to believe this too. I honestly don't think that'd be the response at all. Religions wouldn't be affected much at all. It's not like the existence of alien life nullifies religious belief - only fedora tipping scienceologists think this way, because they've found a new religion in the cosmos.

People aren't going to unite for anything. You think Africans are going to magically become decent just because aliens exist? They won't even hear about it until next century anyway. And even if they do, they wouldn't be able to understand it. These are the same people who think raping a baby cures AIDS. They can't be troubled with the bigger picture.

Go to /x/
Sup Forums knows aliens are fake and nigger savages are real.
Project Blue Beam

We already worship them as gods, it’s called Christianity and Islam and they wrote the rules themselves.

I think the department that were meant to investigate UFOs could produce nothing of worth over decades and the US government were probably considering shutting them down hence they made a fake video to milk a few more shekels. The pilot in the video was on TV, he's done a TV series for Discovery or some shit. I think it's more likely to be a hoax that's now rather too embarrassing to admit so now they let the public think it's ayy lmaos.

Project blue beam.
There is no such thing as aliens they would of killed all the niggers and muslims with laser beams if they were real.

He says "LNS" for Launch and Steering. Double checking that they have multiple sensors locked on something real. Remember that there are two planes in formation that are tracking the Tic Tacs and the USS Princeton already had radar lock.

There aren't any demons, only rakshashas.

Literally looks like a lens flare, no shill. It rotates and moves at the same rate and time as the whole frame.

see this is how we know not to trust them, fucking space jews.

You know how your iPhone works? Alien technology, OP.

The goal isn't to break light speed but to warp space around a vehicle so that you are catapulted to the desired location.
>We've gone to ludicrous speed.

but it moves with the gimbal? and appears on radar?

You ever read this book?

Hows the weather up in VT, styx?

Right because the two are mutually exclusive...

>would of
The first ones to go are the Amerimutts

You are aware of the fact that multiple jets reported this at once, after being sent to the vector by ship radar, right?

The navy were picking up this object all week. It would drop into or down to the sea and suddenly fly off.

Niggers are horrible creatures.
Aliens would genocide them if they existed because they would have the technology not to be caught by law enforcement.

Look up Project Blue Beam

We also gave acid to our own troops.
The u.s. government is not above playing mind tricks on soldiers.

Yeah I know that autism. But learn to fucking write in English. Would HAVE, not would OF.

>ctrl+f "Blue Beam
>7 posts by this ID

so are you a retarded Boomer or just a COINTELPRO shill?

You must be a stinky muslim living in holland.
Aliens are not real

No im just letting youbatheist know aloens are not real.
And the u.s. government trys pulling project blue beam psyops on the general public

its the new shill meme,they got btfo on ''flat earth'' theory so this is the new tactic

I'm not claiming they are. Mutt

youtu.be/vMybndij-qE

youtu.be/9a2V7Cj4kY8

You know whats the worst? If we ever establish any contact with aliens our spokesmen will be the jews.

I'm thinking it's just a fucking demented Boomer. They flooded r/The_Zionist and migrated here from there. They will literally beleive anything written on a WordPress blog or read by a spooky text-to-voice on a YouTube video. Never mind that Blue Beam is such an obvious disinfo hoax, and has zero evidence behind it, that even Richard Dolan - The Most Gullible Man in Ufology, has finally given up on it.

It's a disinfo package cooked up by spooks (quite possibly Richard Doty) to dessiminate through Quebecian separatist Serge Monast to see if he had any ties or was being tapped into by Soviet intelligence.

> a civilization of beings with great powers that departed from divine designs.
>Whose main mission is to "awaken" inferior species.
>Apparently in a disinterested way.
S P O O P Y
P
O
O
P
Y

Nearly completely different. There would have be a government agency involved in a conspiracy theory to trick most of the navy and their pilots for no good reason. This wasn't in an area close to air force bases, it was off the coast.

You could argue that the navy saw something the air force was working on and didn't understand what it was, but seeing as the department of defense allowed release of a video that would have been of their own top secret aircraft, it seems unlikely.

greys are humans from the past with bodies adapted for ufos, which are their ships

Why does it glow?
Why can't the camera get a proper image of it?
This shit is a hoax. Hoaxes will always obscure the thing in question. Reality will show you in full view. Until I see a real goddamn picture of a ufo, I don't believe this shit. Cameras in 2004 were good enough to get a picture of decent quality.

Go back to /x/. Shit is faked desu. Pilots don’t say dude and bro and they fucked up the wind reading. Also if it was a legit audio track there would be no background/wind noise, the mic is inside the pilots o2 mask.

Adding "gate" to the end of anything immediately loses any credibility.

True. But those are outdated religions they created to cause division among the people. Now they want to replace them we a more modern religion that preaches unity.

Interstellar space is definitely possible fagg0t. It just doesn't work the way we want it to work and can take a very long time, requiring generations.

>I posit that these beings are essentially from failed interstellar races that have been quarantined to their ships, as they either have no home, or are completely apathetic, and have essentially devolved into this form. A small, pale, antisocial creature with an extremely heightened sense of intellect. It would explain why there are variants to greys.

The Wandering Eternal Ayy Lmao

So, asians?

For everyone who dont think its something fishy with this whole ordeal, how could one explain this interview? The fucking thing just vanished before his eyes. Either this guy is telling the truth or he is lying. Both scenarios is EXTREMELY fishy. If he is telling the truth, how come it just fucking disappeared supersonically. And if he is lying, who the fuck is paying this guy and orchestrating this?? Its something unbelievably fucked up with this whole thing, and the fact that people call me confused is just beyond me.

If anything i think this guy is right
But if thats the case its a big story regardless, and it should be properly disclosed publicly.