Based on this image, are you Gen X, Y, or Z?

Based on this image, are you Gen X, Y, or Z?

I'm based Gen Z (born 1999).

Other urls found in this thread:

commodoreserver.com/BlogEntryView.asp?EID=F4B967500A894E10BE4A104C65DB541E
youtube.com/watch?v=JG8VNIz3h0c
nytimes.com/books/00/11/05/reviews/001105.05brookst.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MmPpl6UMuH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

early gen Y. the least cringey generation of the past 50 years, and the last generation to ride a bike at the park ever.

Born january 2 2000.
Yea i can post here now.

fucking children in here.
>gen Y
>91'
>op was shitting in diapers on 9/11

Core Millennial

Everything in this country was fine until fucking Obama got elected.

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

Im 20,our culture was pretty decent. Everything went to shit when smartphones came around. What kids do today compare to my gen is like another world,its crazy

Holy fuck, I just realized this, I'm kinda sad now.
>tfw you'll never watch your children ride through the parks like our fathers did for us.
My dad had to clean needles from the park before I played. Nigs ruin everything. Shot my brother, he lived, so we dipped. In the mountains now, never been happier.

Late gen X old man here.

Gen Z niggers. The fuck is "9/11"?

Gen z is so conservatives because they've had to experience their memes shitted up by niggers

Late millennial

Also inb4

Early millenial is the last acceptable generation. Core millenial is the worst crop of mankind. Everything on that column is literally soyboy weeb shit.

Early Z and learned to hate chavs at age 7

>> Malcolm in the Middle.
feels.

wiki defines millenials/genY as starting in 1980

Gen Y reporting in. Playstation 1 was my shit senpai..

born 90.

Doesn't mean you should...

>no power rangers
SAGE

like fuck do any of those wombles know what a vectrex looks like

gen y, born in ‘95. GameBoy, Dexter’s lab and Runescape were the shit

Core Gen X - Old Fag Here

First things I was really into was late Gen X stuff, even though I was born in 94. Growing up in ex-Soviet country had it's perks, I guess.

m8 as if i had parental supervision. fucking yanks m8 poor sods.at least those kids in stand by me got to live a good childhood. that was multiculti done right aswell.

Late gen X reporting (1980)

you dont know shit about anything before obama was elected. you were like 9 years old.

this fucking place is rediculous.

mien nigga, these fucking brats know nothing about the world.

>you dont know shit
>meme flag
>can't spell ridiculous
lel

they're in there. try not being blind

Datamine my shorts

Born '89 - Early-Core millennial stuff resonates strongest, with big disconnect when late millennial stuff rolls around. Pretty much the only things from that column I idenfity with is PS2, beyblade and Yu Gi Oh.

kindly point them out. if you're referring to plate six, middle of line two, you're mistaken.

Late Gen X.
Zelda on NES had a battery and memory.
Blew my fucking mind.

The birthdates for the broad cohorts are wrong, though:
>gen x: 1960-1979
>gen y/millenial: 1980-1999
>gen z: 2000-2019

I was born in 1997 I loved a lot of things that are core/late millennial and gave little shit for anything that for anything on that list that is gen z, don't know what the fuck they are. I also grew up on classic Doctor Who (mainly 70s and 80s) episodes so I suppose I was a weird child but fuck I wouldn't change it.

Gen Z
>not including pepe
>not including le happy merchant
>not including Hitler
saged

Early gen x (1972), the things I've seen...

I know where I would fit in but I'm not going to tell you.

Early Gen X, standing by.

Also C64 and Spectrum 48k and having to write my own games because a game cassette was £15.

>I was born in 1997
wow, you're the same age as my granddaughter. what month were you born?

Oh man I remember the cassette storage for the TI 99/4A and C64, good times. Couldn't get anyone to spring for a disk drive or a modem, sucked.

Core Gen X
46 years old
AMA

Above my league, I used to use old Kylie /Madonna cassettes, stick some paper in the piracy protection and overwrite them with BASIC text based adventure games I made.
Good shit apart from loading times...

>46 years old
die and get in the coffin.

Something between Early- and Core Gen Y. Everything was fine, too, up until the point where Normies and Lefties discovered the Internet (due to Social Media). After that, everything went to shit, since they were able to spread their collective stupidity to each other and others at a much faster rate...

Gen Z starts in 1993
- statistics beaurea of leafland

Respect you elders, cunt.

Get one now.
I have a C64 now I use my phone with sped up mp3 as the loading mechanism.
Speed up the games by 50X and you can load into the original in seconds.
A dude I follow online has Twitter on his C64, quite lol.
Also...SID chip is excellence.

The years of popularity are different from the birth years tards, look closer at the chart. 2000-2006 was when late millennials (born early-mid 90s) would've been kids, for instance. 2000-2006 is not the late millennial birth years.

boomer

Labels are for unAmerican retards. You're not special. Get a job.

>pread their collective stupidity to each other and others at a much faster rate...
186,000 miles per second...

core gen x, what a decline for this country I've witnessed in my years.

That's....so amazingly inventive that I can't believe it even works. I feel so dumb.

I'mma hafta look into that, that's hard to pass up.

Late 90s fits better. Remebering 9/11 vs not remembering is important

I am 1999,but i don't think we are Gen Z here.At least,the definition is the generation raised on the internet.
I played my PS since i was 3,but only got internet when i was 8,or does that count?

I'm gen w according to this.

The September That Never Ended.

hold up so i was born in late 1999 so you be sayin i aint a millenial?

Boomer probably

copy gold leader.

If you have no pre-9/11 memories then you're based Gen Z, basically.

i feel your pain, late gen x myself

You cut a cord at the back of the RGB cord and you can solder it into a HDMI connection too.
commodoreserver.com/BlogEntryView.asp?EID=F4B967500A894E10BE4A104C65DB541E

>there are people on Sup Forums from age 15 to age 55

>hold up

*ayo hol up'

Late gen x. Bout to be 35 wtf am I doing on Sup Forums?

Staying relevant and keeping up with the world.
Not a bad thing.

There's a big lack of megazord in the picture

Same. Fuck 9/11; most of these fools probably don't even remember Challenger.

That was a defining moment in my life.
Challenger.
Only 7 or so, but space called that day.

>1999
Degenerate millennial

I would but takes too much effort to arrange funerals.
I know as I have had to a lot of them in the last few years.

1997 I feel like the last person not to remember 911
Did anyone else steal a fuck ton of game boy colors as a kid?

There was no internet to discuss these things. It was all word of mouth, kid to kid, spread like the flu.

Hey, thanks for that! I haven't rightly worked with a cable in about 25 years but I think I've still got some snippers laying around and if I'm not mistaken my C64 is stil sitting at my grandfather's.

We were watching that live when it happened, we'd all written McAuliffe letters as a grade-wide project. Traumatizing, then they kept it replaying all day everywhere, even in the damn cafeteria.

Lack of ZOIDS.

Hey there. Early 80s here.

was collecting all the old systems and games. But kinda slipped into other things. Maybe one day. at least you can emulate them.

fuck off NSA
stop trying to gauge Sup Forums demographic

wanna know who we are?
we're everyone that's not being catered to by the mainstream
there's your data

I did find a mini sega with sonic in the attic yesterday.

'millenials' are adult gen Y. no-one talked about millenials until way after 2000.

youtube.com/watch?v=JG8VNIz3h0c

curious on what you're thoughts are on boomers. Cant stand these faggots who were in their 20's in the 70s these fuckers walk around like my generation is entitled and lazy and im here with 3 years experience in my field and cant find a fucking job. Jobs I do find want me to sell insurance or are volunteer positions.

ah so i am indeed truely a child of culture

Get one man, it's nice to cut off the net sometimes and plug in one of these badboys.
I have a I-pod mini as my loader! (Headphone jack goes into the cassette in).
Just speed up the recording by 50 speed in an audio program.
Run "" and press play on the ipod.

But there's articles from the late 90s/early 2000s talking about Millennials, mentioning the high school class of 2000 (born 1982) as the beginning of that group.

nytimes.com/books/00/11/05/reviews/001105.05brookst.html

Yep. FB is such a cuck fest it makes me too sick now days. Look, I even picked up the new lingo!

Millennial detected.

No, born in the early 80s means you're late gen x or early millennial, not core gen x. 1977-1983 was when the core gen x stuff was popular, not when they were born; look closer at the chart.

Bakugan was the shit

Born 1999, so I guess gen z

Bakugan was the shit

fuck off faggot
the mainstream does everything to cater to soy boi millenials

haha!
Too many cunts now with insta dopamine gratification.
Waiting 45 minutes for "Outrun" to load and listening to this taught us patience, especially when your parents had to listen to it on the one TV.
youtube.com/watch?v=MmPpl6UMuH0

I don't remember 9/11, so Gen. Z it is.

Gen Z starts in 2000 you millennial faggot in denial.

"Based Gen Zyklon" is a phony magapede plebbit meme anyway so don't feel too bad.

Wait how are you interpreting this infographic? Are you basing your status as a millennial or not on what kind of culture you liked?

Because that's not how a generation works.

Yeah the chart makes no sense...