Why does mexico do shit like this?

Why does mexico do shit like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ID-v0hUDiXw
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Mexico
youtube.com/watch?v=sPPLc_6EIEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because everyone outside Kike-run First and Second world countries think Hitler was hella cool

and then they complain that donald trump is hitler. but yet they have a hitler bar. I wonder why the liberals arent screaming about this.

Literally nobody gives a shit about Jews and what happens to them, it's just that white people have to pretend to care.

Only white people don't like Hitler, Hitler is idolized in shitskin nations ironically enough

MexicAryans don't care what liberals says unlike you mutts.

We think drumpff is a loud mouth retard, Hitler was a great man.

because that makes them feel white and not living in a shit hole

Get back to swagga nigger.

Does Russia think Hitler was hella cool? Didn't he kill like 25million of you?

okay hermanos

You daily reminder that nigger did 9/11

From my research....Hitler was embraced in Mexico but the US forced Mexico to prop up US vs Germany. The reason was Nazism propaganda was getting too big. The US forced the mexican newspapers and radio to be more pro US for the upcoming war. Research and find out. Mexico and Hitler.... not enforcing Nazism...but it is true.

pretty noticeable german population in mexico for some reason..

Liberals only give a fuck about mexicans for two reasons

1) they're poor and brown so protecting them makes them the big white ally fighting the evil white nazis
2) they are useful for doing yardwork in California that liberals are too lazy to do themselves and too cheap to pay Americans to do

This is a documentary that's on the utube.
youtu.be/ID-v0hUDiXw
It is in Spanish and covers how the Nazis would put secrets worth a page full in dots on news papers to send back to Hitler.

the mutts most flow

Because we can.
Unlike you good goym.

F-fuck you, Paco.

Nice bait mate

Ref I like Mexico now

Now you understand why soros is financing the only commie candidate this year.
He's shutting it down.

>brown

cus they are turd-coloured subhumans so no one gives them shit for doing this, and also no one takes them seriously

t. Brayan

They all hate him

Hitler was cool

I’d like to Fu her, if you know what I mean

when i went to culiacan for holiday time, there were no blacks or jews. good work on keeping them out.

t. Muhammad bin Ahmed abu Waseem

ok el salvapobre

Now you know why

those 56% memes dont apply to me because I'm not a zambo like you.

>Hitler is idolized in shitskin nations ironically enough

Like in your country ?

>those 56% memes dont apply

This is a zambo

Ignore the divide and conquer trolls (especially the swiss guy that thinks mexico is "shitskin")

You'd better shut the fuck up you euro sandnigger.

You deserve to be gazed with all the (((EU))), African and your kike masters. You fucking cunt.

mutt BTFO!!!!!!!!!

lüüüüüüüüül

You think you're better than the amerimutts ? You degenerate shill ?

Mexicans secretly wish they were superior like the master race. They also worship German music. See their following for Rammstein.

Uh yeah you're masterrace crap only makes Hitler look bad and is btw false Hitler never believed in a masterrace all that nonsense is from jewish propaganda and hollywood indiana Jones movies. Also here northern mexico we have a german population

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_Mexico

Because fuck copyright and gibe me my Hitler Bar, Plox.
MexiAryans ? Ya mameste verga, compa.
Hitler a great man? my ass.
This is true.
This is also true.
NO, THIS IS BAIT PIC RELATED DICK SEATS

I'm not representing what Hitler believed or didn't believe. I'm stating my views which are backed by scientific fact on average IQ differences among the races.

I wouldn't go as far as to say he's idolized. He's considered to be autistic as fuck, but we admit that lampshading jews is hilarious.

>Sodomite meme flag

this is the reaction I expected from a zambo
ok whatever helps you sleep at night mullato

hitler isnt really hated in other countries due to non jew propoganda, mexican and africans dont really know who hiter is

Well asians are superior than you in that case

Lmao

even this, mexicans did not care or know hiter was, this guy was part of the elite freemason mexicans with money. guess who runs mexico morons oh right nights templar cartel

Objectively, on average, north east Asians have superior intellect to all other races.

no.

thye are also fucking crazy, have you met these maniacs, its all abought muh honor or suicide

We have our own taboos. We're beaten to submission by propaganda here for mistreating the indigenous minorities.

Walmart is not popular anymore.

Obligatory bonoposting
youtube.com/watch?v=sPPLc_6EIEo

/ourpoos/ love Hitler and Shrumpft

Dunno, but her feet look pretty amazing

>Didn't he kill like 25million of you?
He exterminated them like the chinky savages they are.

thx saved

>be mexican
>cucked out of half their territory
>given opportunity to exact glorious revenge after years of shit talking
>pussy out (he's a big guy)
>continue talking shit for centuries

Because we are not faggots who get hurt by words you silly mutt.

they're the worst though. like seriously they want easy money and join cartels and shit. no estan educado y no se fajan los pantalones y entonces se meten en cosas malas y hacen todo los mexicanos ver mal como actuan, gracias a dios mi papa nunca era un indigena. I support mexico when they treat those kinds of people bad, because there's no other way they understand how to act unless you yell at them

Dubs, it's true.

hahahaha Jew here you niggers don't know who runs the gubimint.