Any gamers here?

Any gamers here?

What can we do about cultural marxism destroying our hobby?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUz539AeC5Y&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Speak with your wallet.

We need this

stop gaming and do something productive

Buy Jap.

>playing vidya over the age of 20

These go hand in hand so beautifully - but a shame it's just trying to kill a tumor while the cancer is still causing havoc.

>Burugaria
Kek

Isn't that a culturally marxist, token white girl in a Japanese game? When will this madness end?

Vote with your money, Dont spend any money on companies that """enrich"""" their games. E.A and such dont care about the social justice, they dont even care about their games, they only care about what people are willing to buy. as soon as people stop buying their games they will stop forcing social justice,

Nothing.
They're replacing their audience. Sure they'll lose some money for a while but eventually they'll get enough SJWs to play games and watch movies.

>Isn’t that culturally marxist
Yes. These morans on this board don’t realize how stupid they are.

Is left the firekeeper of DS3?

This is the best option. No matter what the product is this is the best course of action. Let the sjws cry like cunts and scream. Working at a gas station with a 100k gender studies degree doesn't leave you much money anyway

i,m gay

Fpbp. Pirate or skip anything with a progressive agenda, fully support the few devs who still have balls to stand up to that shit

this

too true m8 at the very least we can eradicate it among our own foot soldiers

fuck, somebody hacked me

or don't consume propoganda in the first place

read books about history or go to the gym

That's the only thing they understand

>those pesky russians

>tfw im a mute

the free market will determine success. you see under obama companies were basically paid under the table through QE injected into wallstreet that was never taken out. in 2013 a audit that made it through indicated trillions p[umped into companies like say apple and microsoft but others as well

america wasnt the only one to do this. all of the companies went far left with their faggotry. not every video game company is publicly traded but some are

but the gravy train stopped and now they are judged by syccess. destiny has a shit load of faggotry in it. guys with eyeliner are a race...its not doing well. the current installment is a flop and a train wreck . thats the hat trick of corporate failures. blizzard is dying at the speed of light

Why do developers insist on having black, female protagonists? Black women don’t buy games, and I don’t want to play as a nigger.

>stop gaming and do something productive
>telling people on a forum to do something productive while he doesnt do anything productive he said

This. They are only pandering to niggers and shitskins

You know most of the history books are telling lies, right?

>comparing weeb shit to rap music
LE ANIME IS SO REDPILLED, DATS WHY ALL THE TSUNDRES ARE STRONK INDEPENDENT WOMEN AND THE MEN ARE BETA WEAK FUCKS

You fucking faggots say "oh sexualized woman is good for the industry", yet it spawned a generation of NEET virgins who become obsessed with fictional characters and developed unhealthy happens that deter maturity and the ability to develop social interactions during the adolescent years which is detrimental for adult growth.

Look at fucking japan, every single female character in their industry is either some tsundere loli bitch with revealing tummies or big mommy milkers and they're doing well off aren't they?

Accurate depiction of transwomen

Immediately tells you that they're trans for no reason

>whites fill their games and television with black people
>yellows fill their games and television with white people

read instead of gaming.

happens = habits

>oh sexualized woman is good for the industry
No one has said that, calm your autism

It's Maria from Nioh.

Books don't play in 4k at 60 fps

What am I looking at here?

99,9% of books are bluepilled

boycott western games, invest in japanese erotic dating as counter measure

It's the fucking picture in OP's picture.

That pic doesn't have anything to do with sexualization, you may actually have autism

>Ohio isn't OHAYOUUUUUUU

Yes, one of the most forced dialogs in that game (written by a transwoman too) in a world where you can change your sex with magic and items, there's no need for "transgenderism".

Also you can't skip that line of dialog no matter what options you choose and the character is completely irrelevant after.

Cultural Marxism is the thing that preserved culture you Christian capitalistic international monarchy cuck. Cultural Marxism got Europe language when German monarchy wanted to remove all languages and replace it with German like Christian capitalists of Anglo want everybody to speak English. Marxism didn't had migration you stupid Christian Jew retard that doesn't understands the difference between migration and culture. Check out your anti-Cultural Marxists like Paul Joseph Watson and Stefan Molyneux, what do they have in common? They are all migrants and they have no culture since culture doesn't migrates you dumb cosplaying capitalist of cosplaying culture and cosplaying barely following Jewish Hebrew cult. You delusional fucking retard that doesn't knows anything else than English-American music.

TL;DR

Don't play video games, allowing minorities to fall into these evolutionary honey pots and waste their prime productive years instead. Minority representation in video games is a blessing from heaven.

If you are reading young adult novels, but if you only read that you are a brainlet.

attractive face = sexually attractive
unattractive negro face = unattractive

Are you too stupid to understand or are you this delusional about defending your unhealthy habits?

DONT buy their shit.

is that one on the right really from a game? it looks real?

Man in the High Castle

Is that any good? Not bothered to watch it yet.

But that girl doesn't look japanese at all.

She's supposed to be spanish. Granted, she doesn't look spanish either.

>westshit
You gamers never learn

We're just in another gaming crash. It should blow over when the bugmen's parents all die and they have to support themselves, thus purifying the gaming audience

>All western games are bad

>shitting street
Nor do you

I choose option number... Ctrl+Alt+Delete and uninstalling the game.

There are no black people. I apologize.

what about barret

war never changes

its funny when asian masculinty posts soy boys on the left as example of white women liking asians when guys on the left are masculine and 2 of them actualy very attractive.

KEK
saved..

Any red pilled western vidya you should buy? Like Hearts of Iron, Witcher, Europa Universalis and the upcoming Kingdom come..

hopefully they don't mess up cyperpunk

I agree. High quality AAA games in the last 5 years have been nonexistant.

It's all indie shovelware full of faggotry and wannabe esports like overwatch.

ghost of tsushima looks like it could be one to look at for aswell

youtube.com/watch?v=MUz539AeC5Y&has_verified=1

looks gay af lol

>paradox interactive
>redpilled

At least they let me play as Kongo and reclaim duh-peer-uh-midz. Too bad the game needs you to buy DLC so the game isn't broken

Deus Ex: Human Revolution.

>this much autism
Holy shit. The pic is meant to point out that western games have been packed full of niggers while eastern ones haven't. Whether you feel the need to jerk it to a 2D nip is up to you. It had nothing to do with an argument that "sexualization of women in games is good".

fair enough, looks like tenchu/ninja gaiden sort of game to me

AAA games need to fuck off, they're only interested in their diversity-filled Hollywood knockoffs, especially Sony.

stop playing video games.

>and they're doing well off aren't they?
For a country of 130 million people on a landmass the size of California with a crime rate that only frozen hellscapes like Greenland can compare to, yea, I'd say they're doing pretty well.

Just play old games and don't fund shit new one.

I mean they intentionally make the characters look more normal, by making them uglier. I wouldn't mind colored characters if they weren't shoed in, but the industry is really trying hard to force them in, just so they can be hated by the audience

>EUIV
>redpilled
>he doesn't know the women in history DLC

>chinese crossdressing band

I thought AAA was dead. You only ever hear passionate discussion about Darksouls and Nier and shit, never the latest Crysis or Dishonoured or whatever.

>You can't play video games when you grow up, you can only watch sports and bland and uninspired modern television.

That's my point. Up until 2010 or so there were at least a couple of good AAA games every year, and then after that nothing.

this, watching tv is also as bad, but he never said he was doing it
i cringe whenever i see an adult male playing videogames, do they think they will attract girls like that? lmao
only retarded women are interested in girls
id NEVER go for a boy who likes games, i like to test the waters first and know what they do on their pc, I can tolerate anime (unless its the super debauched animation that is airing rn, "ecchi" , or autistic) but thats as far as i go
if you play games you are not gna be in my company, BETA

this

The girl on the left is supposed to be Spanish. It she an accurate representation?

Spanish
She looks anime to me

How is the Witcher "redpilled"? I admit that I haven't played it too much, since I hate those story-driven games that have cut-scenes every 5 minutes, but from what I know the setting basically contains the same concepts as SJW games.

both me and my gf like vidya. then again my gf is non-white so shes not a cunty bitch like white western whores.

Kill your gf then yourself

this

>no cultursl marxism
>pic of a white person

Don't buy AAA trash, AAA was trash even before it got infected with the brain virus known as liberalism.

why would i do that, mr.mutt?

stay triggered

#fuckthewhiterace

#imdoingmypart

Marxism is going full on assault, on every form of Media.

Gaming is not exempt.

Buy fascist indie

>i cringe whenever i see an adult male playing videogames, do they think they will attract girls like that? lmao
>Everything you do must be to attract women

Hobbies are for personal enjoyment, that is all they are. If you like something that can be considered self improvement like reading or working out, that's great. If you like video games or TV that is also fine. If you like building models or playing board games or playing DnD those hobbies are fine too. Hobbies only become an issue when they rule your life and this is true of all hobbies. If you like working out it doesn't mean you should do it for an average of 30 hours a week, if you like TV you shouldn't watch it from the moment you get home from work to the moment you go to bed, if you like building models you shouldn't spend half your paycheck on models.