Pol will defend this

The photograph is by Alice Seeley Harris, the man’s name is Nsala. Here is part of her account (from the book “Don’t Call Me Lady: The Journey of Lady Alice Seeley Harris”):

He hadn’t made his rubber quota for the day so the Belgian-appointed overseers had cut off his daughter’s hand and foot. Her name was Boali. She was five years old. Then they killed her. But they weren’t finished. Then they killed his wife too. And because that didn’t seem quite cruel enough, quite strong enough to make their case, they cannibalized both Boali and her mother. And they presented Nsala with the tokens, the leftovers from the once living body of his darling child whom he so loved. His life was destroyed. They had partially destroyed it anyway by forcing his servitude but this act finished it for him. All of this filth had occurred because one man, one man who lived thousands of miles across the sea, one man who couldn’t get rich enough, had decreed that this land was his and that these people should serve his own greed. Leopold had not given any thought to the idea that these African children, these men and women, were our fully human brothers, created equally by the same Hand that had created his own lineage of European Royalty.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Free_State
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State
youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The Congo Free State was a corporate state in Central Africa privately owned by King Leopold II of Belgium founded and recognized by the Berlin Conference of 1885. In the 23 years (1885-1908) Leopold II ruled the Congo he massacred 10 million Africans by cutting off their hands and genitals, flogging them to death, starving them into forced labour, holding children ransom and burning villages. The ironic part of this story is that Leopold II committed these atrocities by not even setting foot in the Congo. Under Leopold II’s administration, the Congo Free State became one of the greatest international scandals of the early 20th century.
Read more:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congo_Free_State
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atrocities_in_the_Congo_Free_State
Or just read King Leopold's Ghost by Adam Hochschild. It's available as audiobook as well.

lol niggers in Afreaka still do all that shit to each other to this day

I don't buy the 10 million number.

You sound like one of those fags that thinks North America was littered with Plains Niggers and White Man killed hundreds of millions of them

>and then they put him on the holocaust rollercoaster of doom and finished his life with the masturbation machines
Sounds like absolute bullshit to me.

>have slaves
>do whatever you want with them
>???
>profit

>fully human brothers, created equally by the same Hand
Found the christcuck

The sad thing is that the story is probably a lie and it was a nigger that did it back then too

Why do we need to defend anything? Modern day niggers don't defend the shit their race does, why should i care what white people did in the past?
I don't give a fuck about op story

Leopold never even stepped foot in Congo. He mobilised a force from European scum and adventurers and had blacks recruited from warrior tribes in Africa itself. Basically a combination of lack of oversight and niggers being niggers.

>He hadn’t made his rubber quota for the day so the Belgian-appointed overseers had cut off his daughter’s hand and foot. Her name was Boali. She was five years old. Then they killed her. But they weren’t finished. Then they killed his wife too. And because that didn’t seem quite cruel enough, quite strong enough to make their case, they cannibalized both Boali and her mothe
>leftists actually believe this

I didn't get any further in his retardation, I'm sure the bullshit becomes more interesting though.

Looks like his mistake cost him an arm and a leg!

>it's okay it happened under my watch but I didn't do it.

nice dodge of responsibility
couldn't expect anything less from a waffle nigger

>greedy ebil white man
>noble savage trope
>belgian cannibals killed hit wife and daughter
>remember the 10 gorillion

I find this difficult to believe desu.

It wasn't waffle niggers it was nigger niggers reeee. Yes we gave niggers back there tools and power and quota, but they inflicted those cruelties on their own people.

Yes yes, well done, white man, well done!

HOWEVER...

Lazy cut should have worked harder.
He knew the consequences.

i wonder how nigger taste... don't wanna get aids doe.

lol owned ezpz

For what reason he was unable to meet his quota that day but not the one before or after? Also, any proofs?

Yup...a European did, indeed, hire an African to manage the workers....and the African simply followed the traditions that were common among Africans long before Europeans ever set foot there.
Addiitionally, this hell continues to roll along TODAY among Africans...it has never stopped. But let's continue to inspect Euro-people.
It was a kind of curse that Euro's had written language and technology (such as cameras) to record stuff.

Glad that you admit that niggers are animals and need to be trained and under constant supervision by actual humans for them to act remotely civilized.

Based Belgians.

FUCKING KEK!!!

Blame the pancakes.

>implying humans were created by a "Hand."

>American historical education
Don't breed, ever

fuck off roastie

who cares lmao

>killing your slaves when they don't do enough work
nobody is stupid enough to do this. if my tractor doesn't collect enough grain I don't slash the tires.

sits around for a photo op instead of working.

typical

The Belgian colonial rule was the only thing stopping the tribes from genociding each other. Look at what has happened since in Congo and Rwanda.

Fucking nigger should have reached his rubber quota then. Niggers weren't the only ones who had to deal with oppression and tyranny

I believe it. I assumed that meant that they Leopold must of appointed fellow Afrikaners to oversee them.
My reasoning:
1. No white man would cannibalize them. Very few would do any of the other stuff, but even then they would not cannibalize.
2. Shit like that is not only to be expected from blacks with power, it is like their modus operandi. It is the first thing you should expect from a nigger.

>No white man would cannibalize them

This is based entirely on your own biases.

The eternal porch monkey

>Leopold
>Afrikaners
What?

It is based on Western biases, biases held by any white men Leopold would of employed as well. While Black biases would of encouraged them to cannibalize to "gain their power and vitality" or some shit.

I am not saying it is impossible to white men to cannibalize in that fashion, just you you would have to push them to extreme to do so, while the Black man would do so of his own accord, if for no other reason than his culture.

Fellow was revering to the rubber workers not to the king.

>It is based on Western biases, biases held by any white men Leopold would of employed as well

You honestly think everyone employed by Leopold was an upstanding citizen who would never engage in depravity? You have to be kidding yourself if you believe that in the entirety of the Congos history there wasn't a least a few Oskar Dirlewanger type characters

> just you you would have to push them to extreme to do so

Again, based entirely on your own biases. You don't think Belgians willingly engaged in depravity every once in a while? Especially during colonialism? Come on

youtube.com/watch?v=sAkL2-vh2Sk

>Belgian-appointed overseers
let me guess: they were niggers. niggers doing nigger stuff, just like before there was a rubber plantation.

>He hadn’t made his rubber quota for the day
Lazy nigger

The foot's too big to be from a 5 year old girl

Wait, so the economic exploitation of one race by another is a bad thing? Huh, really activates those almonds.

>vibrates through walls
erry time

Well at least he can't steal my bike now

>pol will defend this
I sure will! Niggers aren't people, they are anti-people. King Leo did NOTHING WRONG

first time one of his kind ever wished he had a rubber.

>Or just read King Leopold's Ghost by Adam Hochschild.
It was a pretty good read. Still, King Leopold did nothing wrong

I don’t think the people ITT are reading this correctly

Belgian APPOINTED NATIVES did this.

This was simply the way people in the Congo did things, they still do things like this to eachother to this day.

In the 60s they hacked to death and cannibalized Irish UN peace keepers.

Bantu Africans are monkeys.