Is smoking as bad as they say it is, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

themindunleashed.com/2014/10/nicotine-are-we-wrong.html
discovermagazine.com/2014/march/13-nicotine-fix
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1859921/
youtu.be/lQmaEtUUPyE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes, it kills your lungs... it has been proven.

Doesn't matter, it's degenerate regardless

It's bad but but as bad as (((they))) say. Nicotine is a therapeutic drug and has a profound effect on balancing seratonin and dopamine (this it will never be researched, take SSRIs, goyim).

There is no benefit to smoking
>destroys your body
>Everyone hates the smell
Only boomers and depressed people still do it

yes it is, stop smoking now

Yea probably but I remember hearing about ppl from some other part of the world who had high rates of smoking and unusually low rates of lung cancer.

Grandpa was chain-smoking shiity Soviet cigarettes and made it far above the average.

I'd buy someday tobacco and fancy myself a conquistador, or a British colonist, but fuck this cheap stuff.

Ye but it makes you look cool af

>rōöki.jpg

Nobody cares if it’s good or bad life is one who cares, every death is certain.

Actually yes. As they continue to push the state leash of socialized medicine, they realize the cost of the nicotine Jew now outweighs what they can milk from it

Ever wonder why virtually every elitist and A lister smokes whilst at the same time publicly takes a hard anti-smoking stance? Why Japan has the highest rate of smokers and the lowest rate of smoking related cancers? Why scientists have never been able to induce lung cancer via cigarette smoke everytime they've tried?

It would be better without the £6/carton tax. It's cheaper to take heroin, almost.

Yes, it's a terrible habit that's only ever been done by the lowest of society's scum.

Yeah enjoy your lung cancer twink boy.

I'm an occasional smoker. I buy a pack maybe once a year if that and chain smoke for a weekend, usually while drinking strong coffee.

No, worse, you stupid cocklicker.

Why don't you just give smoking a try for 5 years then come back and tell your story.

its just as unhealthy as breathing inner city air
t. smoker

It contains nicotine, which is showing all kinds of beneficial effects

>Slows Parkinson's
>Treats Alzheimer's
>Fights depression
>Treats Schizophrenia
>Increases cognitive function but 12 to 15%
>Boosts testosterone
>Repairs blood vessels and stimulates new growth
>Lowers blood pressure
>It inhibits MAOs in the brain; this is why it's so effective against the mental disorder listed above.
It affects dopamine and seratonin levels, and can balance them.
This is not tobacco, but the nicotine it contains. Smoking tobacco is only a means to the nicotine.

>themindunleashed.com/2014/10/nicotine-are-we-wrong.html
>discovermagazine.com/2014/march/13-nicotine-fix

>Pros :
>???

>Cons :
>Gives cancer
>Awful taste
>Expensive as fuck, and gives money to the tobacco (((industry)))

Second time posting this thread today, JIDF. First one was asking for Sup Forums approved smoking brands.
Hang yourself, or don't. Day of the rope will take care of that.

>gives money to the tobacco (((industry)))
>paying a vendor for a product
>oy fucking vey
if anything blame the nanny state for driving the price to the moon

Yeah Cigarettes are repugnant but nicotine isn’t bad. I quit smoking over a month ago and it’s been one of the best decisions I’ve made in recent years. However, I switched to Vaping so I can still consume nicotine. I recommend it to everyone here, especially if you want to quit smoking. It was very easy to make the switch and if need be, I can quit vaping much easier than smoking.

To anyone who wants to quit - buy a good vape and some quality juice. Make the change. You will not regret it.

It's a PM shill, they've been around for a while.
>paying just to poison yourself
How stupid can you get?

I dont know. I smoke for 5 years( from 17/18 to 23) like 7 to 8 cigaretes with high content of nicotine(rolling tobacco).
I got removed a 10x3 cm thumor this summer in a muscle. It was an intramuscular hemoangiome ,benign thanks to god.
Would I have had it If I didnt smoke?
What do you think?
Smoke the jew stick, pay the toll.
Also if you are planning to quit, go to a therapist.

Not if you grow your own plants.

vapefag

Search e cigarretes ,vaping ,lung damage and ncbi.
Enjoy your 50 bucks electronic stick of tissular damage.

Yes it is.
Regards smoker.

Literally the fucking opposite.
Learn to search spergo ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/1859921/

i smoke like 2-3 cigs a day.
but sitting 8 hours a day and browsing Sup Forums is going to kill me sooner.

Well, yeah? If you have a genetic predisposition towards lung cancer or heart disease, obviously don't go near tobacco. It's one of the most instant hits, too, so if you're the sort of person who self-medicates away anxiety or depression, it's pretty much a life sentence addiction. It lifts one-third of your nervous system, making it a full body high. There's nothing quite like it, even the much-pushed-by-Big-Pharma vaping just isn't quite the same.

Given how genocidal Western governments are towards us citizens, you'd expect there to be little to no support for No Smoking campaigners, until you realise that's where proto social justice cut its teeth, alongside Industry dodging compensation claims for lungs damaged by coal mining etc back in the 60s/70s. The very first investigation into smoking came from a creative insurance actuary deployed by the Coal Board here in the UK sent in to diffuse the muthafucker of all class action lawsuits.

i also drink too much, sleep infrequently/not enough and work 7 days a week
it has to end some day

>Would I have had it If I didnt smoke?
yes

>There is no benefit to smoking
Wrong. It raises test / is an aromatase inhibitor and deepens your voice.

The last girl i hooked up with said my voice made her wet while talking to her on the phone. Smoking on top of being tall = deep voice that women love

Worse

Nope its all a conspiracy smoking is good for you lung cancer is a myth. Jews dont want you smoking cause it increases t levels 400x and morphs you into chad tyler

FUCK SCIENCE #MAGA

But it looks cool.

Yes, it's an old Jewish trick, Hitler was woke to it.

Yes. My mom died of lung cancer. You don't want to die of lung cancer. Trust me on that.

Full disclosure. I smoked for 30 years. I was a heavy smoker, 2 packs a day, if I wasnt at work. Camel wide lights. Couldn't quit, no matter what I tried, because I loved to smoke. I loved it from the first one, a Marlboro when I was 16. I was Denis Leary, I loved to fucking smoke.

Watch mom helped. I tried vaping. That worked. I still vape, because I like the effects of nicotine. But because it doesnt have all teh crap cigarettes have, I feel better about it. Physically, I feel fucking great. I'm 4 years cigarette free, and I don't fucking care what /pol thinks of vaping. I'm not a cloudsbro douchebag, I have a mouth to lung device and vape at 12 mgs. I make my own juice. It costs me a couple of bucks a month to vape, where my smoking habit now would be hundreds of dollars. I would be spending more on cigarettes than food or any other bill if I still smoked. But now my lungs are clear, I can go up a flight of stairs without passing out, I don't stink, my house and car arent full of ashes and covered in tar, my doctor loves what he's seeing, and my fingers aren't yellow anymore.
Fuck smoking. It WILL kill you. If you like nicotine, vape. Don't give the tobacco jew your money.

Feels good to be a tall, smoking, white man.

smoke weed only

It is being researched, retard. In fact, it's been heavily researched by the tobacco industry. And, vaping is a cleaner, safer way to use nicotine.

MODS

Real tobacco makes you focus better and nukes extra estrogen. That is why (((they))) took over the industry and started spamming cigarettes, along with the smoke inhaling trend, which nuke your lunges for real.

Just get cubans.

Doesn’t have to end with you choking to death in a hospital bed user. Saw my mom go out that way. You don’t want it.

Jesus christ
>tfw thousands of underage Sup Forumsyps will kill themselves by smoking so much because they think it will increase test

Yeah. I have all the game you'd expect from a dude with a masters in statistics, but hear me go Full Vader at karaoke, and ''tis a night of sin.

Thanks, Camel Filters and Jameson. I haven't forgotten you, but it's Lights 100s now.

This.

Nicotine on it's own - awesome.

Inhaling smoke of any kind: bad.

Vaping is the way to go, for tobacco AND pot. (Edibles are better than vaping, but if you're gonna inhale, vape)

get rekt kiddo

You're fucking your brain up, kid. And, you have to be 18 to post here. Enjoy your ban.

To be fair, it's hard to tell if it's via "vaping" or via chronic nicotine uptake exceeding that what normal smoking will get you. It's a lot easier to get "the buzz" on 12-18mg/ml.

Still better than combustion for smoking. I take bupropion which means that I can't really get any sort of buzz from a cigarette other than early morning or late at night. Which is a nice regulator of getting nicotine for me.

Side Note: Unfortunately the buproprion cranks up my sweating reflex so I have to take benztropine (an hour prior to other medication) so that I can work out without needing three changes of clothes. Bleh.

Its just a way to get western men comfortable with denying our rights. Clearly, 15 years have passed since smoking bans became typical, and look where we are at. Gone are the days of "I disagree but respect your right to" Now everything is a microaggression etc.

Bring back smoking and we will bring back the decency found in the past.

People who vape for a "buzz" are doing it wrong. I've been vaping for 4 years, make my own juice, and don't get a buzz. I don't do lung hits, tho. Those guys are douchebags. Kayfun4life.

it used to be part of the overpopulation solution but since the great campaign to end it this solution was thrown out

it was replaced by progressivism which is working better to curb the human race's overpopulation
problem with it is its dangerous since it might bring down everything with it making it a pointless solution

Yes it fucks you up in the long term, I have two relatives in their 50s that are losing their voice and dropped smoking as a result

Dude, smoking sucks. Just for the benefits to my health I can feel every day, I'm fucking stoked I finally quit. As much as I hate the do-gooder anti-smokers, it really does fucking suck.

The only problem I have found with vaping so far (besides the still considerable cost compared to smoking) is that unless you are drinking 1L+ of water a day, your bowel movements suffer. I'm being completely serious. I was not privy to the fact that vaping draws water out of you, and about 8 months in to vaping I started having constipation, yet my diet has plenty of fiber and greens.

Of course not goy! Burning plants and the accompanying pesticides, both coating it and absorbed by the plant, then inhaling the smoke is great for your health. You'll be addicted and incapable of functioning properly without them within months!

They aren't chain-smokers and have access to better healthcare. It doesn't change the fact that their insides are scorched and have record-low athleticism. Also smoking in Japan is more of a reactionary response to the extreme social and work-ethic pressure. Otherwise these apply to both groups you mentioned, the Rich and the Japanese.

Tobacco is one of the few industries not controlled by them. .. wait, well shit, it's completely dominated by them.

Lowers your T.

Good enough answer for you?

Doesn't matter if it does, it does garuntee you look cooler though.

Can any of the faggots in this thread saying smoking is bad actually address the point about Japan having very high smoking rates but incredibly low lung cancer rates.

Either the Japs are doing something which stops lung cancer developing, or smoking doesn't cause lung cancer.

Which is it?

I see that you all took the bait

Ima leave this here
youtu.be/lQmaEtUUPyE

Depends on what.

Weed is really bad for you.

Vaping is more expensive if you buy ridiculously overpriced juice, and fall for the gear jew. I'm using the same gear I bought two years ago, a $10 Kayfun Mini v3 from fasttech, and a Pico. $30. I'm using a set of Samsungs that are just now starting to go, 3 years later. I have a new set stashed away. $11 for all 4. I make my own juice, a 60ml bottle is $3 or less to make, I go through about 3 a month. Cotton and wire, I'm still working on the bag of jap cotton and 28g kenthal I bought 4 years ago, $5 each. Considerably expensive my ass.

just buy the gum faggots then you won't be a vaper

Nip smokes are just different than everyone else's. Better filters, and many less chemicals. Trust me, I was on them for 6 months before I quit smoking entirely.

Yes it does. Bask in the glory
But it does increase test, britbro. I lift and am leaner and stronger than i've ever been
M.S. in stats? Very nice. I'm a civil engineer with a stats minor. Stats classes were my fav
Wrong

Cigarette tobacco quite literally contains Polonium and regular smokers experience more microsieverts of radiation annually than people on the ISS

Are you trolling or are you actually that stupid? I could give you ten thousand studies by the same number of professionals which prove that smoking causes cancer, not that youd understand the biology behind it because youre probably a legitimate retard. The japs are an exception. Probably due to their genes having adapted to it, their diets being better and their filters being more effective and their cigarettes less harmful. If you want to believe your own bullshit feel free, have fun spending your last days breathing through a trachea half the size of a straw.

Fuck the gum, it's made by big pharma. Make your own ejuice. It's not hard.

As my mom's oncologist said: "the tobacco isn't what kills you. It's the tar, and the smoke."

Don't inhale smoke. Pretty fucking simple.

Yes, but it's also great. I lost 80% of my creative output when I quit.

Depends a lot on genetics and how much you smoke.

The smoke actually prevents mind control

My college roommate smokes and regularly offers me cigarettes. A few times a month I take him up on the offer. I’m not addicted and don’t see it turning into a habit, I turn him down more often than accepting. Is smoking 5-10 cigarettes a month for a few years going to hurt me long term? It’s a pretty nice way to unwind after a stressful day desu, especially when I don’t feel like drinking or smoking weed.

You sound stressed mate, here, have a smoke...

ive been smoking everyday heavy for over 20 years. the biggest problem with weed is that it makes you content with life. when you should get up and act on something, you just smoke a joint and kick back instead. im not retarded, im not dying, im a hard worker and a problem solver, but when given free time i will just get high snd waste the day like a worthless ass. without a doubt, THE WORST thing about smoking weed is why you smoke it in the first place, to ease life. and the entire 420 brah culture is fucking cringe as fuck and they make weed gay as fuck and its not cool or an accomplishment in anyway.

Who fuckin knows but imma go smoke right now

t. Cocksmokers

If you're lucky enough to not have a predisposition to addiction, then why not. As long as it's not directly effecting your health. You have to look at it in terms of exposure- if you stand next to a bus exhaust every waking moment and inhale exhaust, you're gonna have health problems. But if you only get exposed to bus exhaust a couple of times a year, the risk is minimal. Same for cigarettes.
My mom's oncologist talked to us about it. They can't pinpoint when her cancer started, but as a heavy smoker, the odds are smoking was the factor, and that she was exposed to it all day and night means her exposure was significant.
Any doctor would tell you, no cigarettes are better than 5-10 a month. It's a risk, but you have to take exposure into account. You also need to consider second hand smoke, if you're living with a smoker. If you live with one, you're taking in more than 5-10 a month.

(((They))) want pic related extinct

No desu. You're straying into dangerous territory if you smoke maybe once every 2 days, because your habit will probably only get worse.

US cigarettes are shit btw. If you can afford it, but cigarettes from other countries. They taste better and don't have as many bad additives.

Scumbag people? Yeah, nobody wants filthy scumfucks, they should be extinct.
>US cigarettes are shit btw.
Because all ciggarettes are shit. There's no breathing smoke that isn't shit.
>They taste better
Bullshit.

Last time I smoked a pack of old Polish cigarettes I almost caused a forest fire because they don't put the fire retardant on them, so it tastes different, smoother even but goddamn are they dangerous as fuck

Cigarettes today are basically chemical cancer sticks.

My great grandfather who grew up on the country side would smoke real tobacco and roll up his own. He was healthy as heck and lived into his 90s.

Maybe you shouldn't be a nigger and not throw the filters onto a fucking forest.

Yes. Your lungs are designed for gas exchange and the smoke you are inhaling is a solid. The solid then becomes caked on to small sacs which comprise the lung. The body actively works to break up this gunk to be removed. However, after constant use the ability for the body to get rid of large pockets of solid tar diminishes leading to large areas of non functional tissue. The entire pathway from the lips to the lungs is also effected to some degree, but these areas are easier for your body to excrete the tar residue. The additives in the tobacco may also damage the ability of the cell to divide which may lead to cancers.
With all that said, people inhale all sorts of crap all day long. Everything from pollen and fine dust to microorganisms. I wouldn't worry too much about having a cigarette here or there but only if you can keep it at that. They are very addictive and are a popular crutch for the crapola world we live in. God Speed.

>is inhaling free radicals from commenting paper, tobacco, nicotine and the oils & glue that give it flavor & hold it together bad for you?
the answer is yes.
is nicotine bad for you? ie a nic patch or gum? absolutely not. If you're smoking switch immediately to patches or gum and then wane off. You'll smell better. Your health will improve.

No smoking is actually healthy for you and has been proven to improve your cardio as well. The idea that smoking is bad for you is a meme. It's completely harmless.

Because american cigarettes are full of carcinogens and cancer causing agents. Not all cigarettes are like that

Maybe you should stop littering, you piece of shit.

if you buy the fucking cancer cocktails from 711, yeah.

But if you buy tobacco and rolling paper, making just tobacco contained cigarettes, you're fine.

smoking is 100% legal if you're old enough.

and if you drive after smoking a pack of cigarettes, it will not impair you in any way, shape or form. it can cause serious health problems, but it's not nearly as bad as most drugs. and it won't make you rage like alcohol does.

Why were you throwing your buts into the forest?

>and it won't make you rage like alcohol does.

you've clearly never seen a smoker when they have no cigarettes