ISRAEL NO!!!!!!

ISRAEL NO!!!!!!

DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH
twitter.com/DRUDGE_REPORT/status/948527484890357760

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ahZTWBB26Cw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Most Israelis are not big fans of diversity.

Without multiculturalism, Israel will not survive.

>$3,500
Yeah is real

Israel still does not know what it means to be multicultural, but we goyim will help lead them there

>african immigrants threaten the jewish character of israel state

Now imagine if Germans say that African immigrants threaten the...

You know what, just fucking nuke everything.

Eurocucks eternally BTFO
Learn from a country who can handle it's shit. Literally.

I think there’s a resurgence of racism because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and I think we’re gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that they once were in the last century. Europeans are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and freedom loving citizens of the world will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Israel will not survive.

Care to explain this then?
youtube.com/watch?v=ahZTWBB26Cw

WERE TRYING YOUR COUNTRYS DIASPORA LITERALLY WONT LET US

we are as white supremacists as most rednecks in fatland
feels good man

true

Sorry

>kikes
>white
Pick one

>letting 1% of the population decide your fate
You deserve it faggot.
I will not rest until all of Canada is mixed with no nationalism and no loyalty to anything other than a sports team. The nuclear family must end as well.

doesn't get whiter then that

Be honest you fucking bagel munchers.
Do you feel bad for the goym when you read about innocent kids getting raped and killed by honorabol membas?

>africans can now make a living going to different countries and getting paid to leave.

I feel bad ese

That moment in which you realize that migrants are so destructive that they can get JEWS to PAY them to fuck off.

This. Israel must open its borders.

nah dude im like thank god we have institutionalized segregation

Using money received from the USA. Why can't we keep our money and pay our own negroes to leave?

there's not enough money in the entire world to pay all the niggers in america

Open your borders you bigot.

>DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH
your strength maybe, not ours

nice joke my dude we don't like getting cucked

worry not, user
the UN will help you keep those refugees

You sure?

>go on goyim take thousands of migrants diversity is your strength western civilzation !

HUH ??? but we... we must protect our jewish nation i mean ! israel is a small country we cant take more migrants right guys ? ...

At least Isreal knows how to deal with these cockroaches.

>Israel still does not know what it means to be multicultural, but we goyim will help lead them there
You be more multicultural if you like it so much.
Already 20% of israeli citizens are Arab. Call me when you get to that level of Arabs.

$3500??! What would those niggers do with $3000??! Madness!

Jews are the new Nazi's.

Out with the old, in with the Jew.

>>
i know that $2000 dollars would go along way for a poor african. just imagine what he could buy with that $1000 dollars

kek