Toei made a decent show here, but no one's watching

Toei made a decent show here, but no one's watching.

Last episode was pretty good.

Glad for Toei.

Yeah but too bad everyone's fixated on Dragonball Super.

Episode 4 or whichever kne had the Red Mask of Death was god-tier but the next one was shit and I kind of dropped it then

I should pick it back up.

It has wrestling in it what did you expect. Most people here aren't interested in mandrama, but yeah the show is very enjoyable especially the latest episode.
It gets better. Things are really picking up now.

What number is it up to now?

There is an actual fanbase here.

Episode days always have a thread

>Most people here aren't interested in mandrama
Well, Dragonball is martial arts mandrama. I don't think it's because of wrestling. It's just because Tiger Mask isn't exactly well known in the west, unlike Kinnikuman. It's also far older.

The show also treats wrestling like serious business without the scripted bullshit of real pro-wrestling.

10 people watching doesn't make it a fanbase.
It's more like you and your group of friends.

25. We just had a reveal about Yellow Devil.

>10 people watching doesn't make it a fanbase.
I'm watching it but not posting very much.

>It's just because Tiger Mask isn't exactly well known in the west, unlike Kinnikuman.

Assuming you mean the English-speaking west, Kinnikuman is barely known at all.

You got a point on the lack of publicity. It does treat itself as a show about pro-wrestling NOT sports entertainment. I do like how they do some pot shots over WWE.
Also Naoto finds out the Takuma is Tiger the Dark.

>Kinnikuman is barely known at all.
The little it's known is still more than Tiger Mask.

>Also Naoto finds out the Takuma is Tiger the Dark.
This episode confirmed that neither Naoto or Takuma knew about each other's alter ego. Honestly, I was having my doubts the whole time. At one point, I thought that both Naoto and Takuma knew each other's alter ego and just had some big quarrel, and don't see each other eye to eye since.

But I'm happy it ended that way.

>I thought that both Naoto and Takuma knew each other's alter ego
How?

Because the show never explained anything about their relation. I just tried to guess.

There are two guys with secret identities. They know each other, but they never interact with each other in a way that would imply they know each other's secret identity.
I don't see how you could guess that they probably knew each others' identities. Story telling just doesn't work that way.

They were buddies during their time at Zipang.
After GWM crushed Zipang they parted ways.

You weren't paying attention then user. Also Naito is best boy.
Yes they did, they even had an episode for that. Plus the show implies that they went their separate ways when their promotion dies so they didn't know each other's identity when they put on the mask.

I must have missed it then.

Tiger Mask deserved that defeat for abandoning his partner several times in that match.

-GWM bow to Fujiwara Mask
-In contact with Tiger's Den
-Possesses superhuman-like abilities
-Controls NJPW with an iron but fair fist
-Owns wrestling venues & arenas globally
-Direct descendant of the ancient samurai blood line

wait are they gonna talk about Kentaro's past? or is it just "oh yeah i was trained by the Tiger's Den in the past and knew Naoto"? or do they expect that the fans have watched the old show?

>The little it's known is still more than Tiger Mask.

Fair enough. I'm just salty that Sup Forums never talks about it.

Based Big Voice Fukawara
I think you'll need to see the older series. Although it would be sweet to see his backstory if they do bring it up again.
They're too busy talking about moedrama to talk about mandrama.

I've been watching from the beginning but it's the first time I post about it. It's mostly a trashy show for kids with no consistency.

At first it looked like Saint Seiya's levels of violence, with the fighters seemingly killing each other during training, killing bears and getting crippled on the ring. The first fights were bloodbaths where it seemed like someone would die for real. At that point I thought there would be a main fight like that every few episodes with plot happening in between, but instead we started getting a bunch of nonsense with cartoonish filler and plugs for real life people (all the real wrestlers and those awful idols who dubbed themselves).

They had been hyping the Hell in the Hole fight as this brutal underground tournament where people died for real for a while, and then nothing happened in it. Red Mask was tamer there than during his official fights, and the guy who should have died falling from the cliff in the first episode was just fine.

I keep watching it for the occasional satisfying moment like in the last episode, but most of it is really bland. Par for the course for a crappy studio such as Toei, really.

>They're too busy talking about moedrama to talk about mandrama.
> Implying Warsman isn't moe.

I disagree.

SHIROI

MATO NO

JUNGLE NI

KYOU MO

ARASHI GA

FUKIARERU

best boy coming through
>Za Batto to will never bite you

It's unlikely they'll go much further in detail than they already have, except probably Kentaro telling he was crippled by the original Tiger The Great

He honestly hasn't been very impressive at all his last few matches and development. He just bores me now. I really hope he gets his shit together soon.

best episode was still watching Haruna rearrange Miss X's spine

What is Dragon Ball Super's target audience anyway? Ironic weebs who never learned to outgrow the show and still remember the shitty fanfiction they wrote back in middle school?

>What is Dragon Ball Super's target audience anyway?
South Americans.

When will NamaHam be back?

I hope not.

GIVE UP?

NooOOooOO

>I-It's me!

Was Lupin I in the original Tiger Mask anime?

what? No.

That episode was very hype.
Hues really.
Excuse me?

Yes but he's a zombie.

>Last episode was pretty good.
Wait what? Motherfuck.