Eternal Soyboy/Numale/Bugmen Thread - Stop posting pictures of Dunkey Edition

Eternal Soyboy/Numale/Bugmen Thread - Stop posting pictures of Dunkey Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4aI9-g_n_OE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've been saving some.

The bugking.

he's even more hateable because he's a kings fan.

>photoshoping a peepee in their mouth

Is this real life?

This is shopped, isn't it?

only the niglet

I refuse to believe this is rael

>I
>AM
>SILLY

Fucking lol

i died a little inside

Is there some biological reason why these cringy fucks are typically chunky white dudes with goony beards and poor eyesight?

how do we stop the bugmen from taking over the world

Peak buggery

Left is gay
Middle is an alien
Right is straight up cumming on cam

That skinnyfat dude following that black chick around was weird to watch

this one doesn't seem too buggish, you can obviously notice more masculine features in the face, he's got a buisness suit, we can tell he has an actual job and follows sports, which is good since now we can clarify that he's not one of those faggots telling you and everyone else in his life that he doesn't like sports, trying to show off or some shit. Typical reddit bug behaviour

this is real

Biological? Yeah, it's called chemical imbalances and poor health brought on by a shitty diet, sleep schedule, and overall lifestyle.

i dont get disgusted by threads much but i couldnt get past the second image
sage for grotesque cancer

Ugly people shouldn't be allowed to own cats

>the scent of soy permeated the room
>the scent of soy permeated
>the scent of soy
What does soy smell like?

A New Nintendo Switch and Lentils

This picture I made explains why the wide-open mouth pose of nü-males is so unbearable. They try to look ''excited'', while they actually are reflecting their true inner state of fear which can be seen from their eyes.

Are they waiting for a cumshot? I still don't understand this fucking face

You forgot one

How the fuck is this legal? Did they pay the black couple for the embryos or did these people just fucking take them? Is it made better or worse by the fact that the kids aren't genetically related to either parent?

i actually spat my drink out when I saw this image

holy fuck

at least he is not a total cuck and actually gets in on some on the polygamous action himself. Still a damn shame considering how fucked polygamy is in general.

>10 years ago

looks jew to me

That's Will Wheaton, to add some context.
He's also a Soyboy.

we need a nuclear holocaust

holy christ man

oh fuck i know that faggot author he always writes about degeneracy and stuff and he's pretty famous up there

i used to visit Quora when i still was a faggot commie teen cuck

WHY DO THEY ALL MAKE THE SAME FUCKING FACE

I think they are awaiting that sweet man-jizz

God damn I hate Wil Wheaton.

>2008 was 10 years ago
I doubt that. That can't be right.

They seem obsessed with the Nintendo Switch

Good times create bug men.

Bug men create [________]

Cheers m8

It's like duckface but for cucks, they're making a "super excited" face to be comical in a way you'd only really expect from really vapid women

>pudding is cold
>can't even eat it because your filthy body has tainted it
>can't even submerge because it's only an inch deep
>have to stay in to not disappoint your retarded gf
>have to even make a post about it on social media because if you don't she'll notice and get butthurt

No whil wheaton is definitely the bugking

>9 months later

Nu-Tendo.

what in the fuck

undoubtedly it's a girl

Notice how all these women are so repulsed by their own bugman boyfriends that they financially reward them for castrating themselves, essentially performing eugenics?

Are they /ourwomen/?

>totally different eye expression
wat

puta

What fucking planet is this again???

I thought I could handle this, I can't. I don't understand the feeling of discomfort I get from this, it's like second hand pain. Please stop.

need a holocaust edition

can someone tell me why my picture auto changed into this? did i do something stupid or are mods just being /devious/

He mostly coasts on residuals on being a preteen TV actor and siphoning off whatever geek culture things he can get his hands into.

Palpable shame and nervousness

How the fuck does he have a girlfriend?

Lol fucking hell

>2008

>mfw I wanted to get a switch because of SM: Odyssey at Christmas
>Mfw I held off because I don't NEED it
>mfw I probably wont buy it now because I don't wanna be associated with this meme.

They can't just be happy, they have to be SUPER OMG Excited. They're like girls having to show off how great something is instead of just being content or happy.

Maybe they already had several kids.
I'm getting one done after 3 or 4 kids.
My gfs mother was fertile until 49, so if I don't get one after 3 or 4 I'll be making babies for another 15 - 20 years at least after that.

BUGMANNNNN

This is something a soyboy bugman would say

Correction: it's done to hide their ugliness.

fixed

This always amazes me, imagine having half the testosterone of an 80 year old. Jesus Christ

He's been drinking soy for what we can now say is 10 years going.
I'm just trying to wrap my brain around it now, what it's done to him.
He'll come out as gay soon

And to think that some 8/10 city skank is going to shack up with that thing for eternity
Feels bad man

Pssst... nothing personnel kid...

youtu.be/4aI9-g_n_OE

Such a shame he could’ve been a great actor. Let this be a lesson of what happens to those who consume soy

Hmm on a few of these you're right but not all. Interesting nonetheless. Maybe there's microexpressions happening.