Trump's dick measuring contest with Kim Jong Un is risky and puts everyone at risk

Trump's dick measuring contest with Kim Jong Un is risky and puts everyone at risk.

Sanctions create a desperate regime that punishes N.Koreans.

One would think that the arrogant provocations by North Korea would make it an easy decision for the United States to act unilaterally against it to take out its nuclear capabilities, or bilaterally with permission from the United Nations.

Nope. Not going to happen any time soon. Why?

The U.S. intelligence has not accounted for the positioning of all of North Korea’s nuclear weapons. THumP® knows, from our own reliable sources, that at this moment, North Korea has two nuclear ballistic missiles (each) pointed at Beijing, China, Seoul, South Korea, Tokyo, Japan, and Vladivostok, Russia. (Look at a map and see how obvious this should be to a war strategist.)

If North Korea is attacked, all these missiles will fly towards their targets simultaneously; and there is not any modern technology at the moment that can stop all 8 at the same time going in different directions.

The recent U.N. sanctions are NOT hurting the North Korean hierarchy of government officials. They are hurting the poor. The more the poor hurt, the more they look to their “Supreme Leader” for help; and the more blame their leader places on those who are actually HURTING THE POOR: AMERICAN FOREIGN POLICY!

The ONLY way to sustain peace in that area of the world is through proper and respectful dialogue. The rest of the world can offer the North Korean people safe passage out of the country with FREE food, shelter, clothing, health and mental care and education IF they can escape North Korea. No need to kill or threaten anyone. Give the people a chance. Let the North Korean people know that the rest of the world cares about them. Sanctioning them and making their daily lives harder, just because their leaders are not following the orders of our leaders, WILL NEVER WORK … never has worked. Has only led to more misery and bloodshed.

Thanks for the concern, troll.

no trollin, Cletus. you're probably excited about it, ain't ya?

Your Reddit spacing and absolute disregard for reality especially in the last few sentences makes me pity you. Hide behind fake compassion if you want faggot but you need to wake the fuck up. 30 fucking years of every single method to ((help)) NK has failed failed failed. I don't have an answer but this dialogue shit is beyond delusional m8

>Cletus
Not an argument

You have the reasoning of a teenage girl.
>Let them know we care and provide free shit and safe passage.
You realize that is total fantasy right?
The Chinese would never intervene in a way that would guarantee defectors safety that wouldn't result in war.
Also relieving their sanctions solves nothing since the regime will always control distribution.
Maybe acting like a bitch in the 90's and allowing these nut jobs a nuclear program in the first place wasn't such a great idea?

>The rest of the world can offer the North Korean people safe passage out of the country with FREE food, shelter, clothing, health and mental care and education IF they can escape North Korea. No need to kill or threaten anyone. Give the people a chance. Let the North Korean people know that the rest of the world cares about them. Sanctioning them and making their daily lives harder, just because their leaders are not following the orders of our leaders, WILL NEVER WORK … never has worked. Has only led to more misery and bloodshed.
This part is unbelievably naive and dangerously ilinformed. I actaully laghed out loud.

>The ONLY way to sustain peace in that area of the world is through proper and respectful dialogue. The rest of the world can offer the North Korean people safe passage out of the country with FREE food, shelter, clothing, health and mental care and education IF they can escape North Korea. No need to kill or threaten anyone. Give the people a chance. Let the North Korean people know that the rest of the world cares about them.
Basically reward threatening the world with gibs, that's a great message to send. It'll be North Korea today and every other poor country unwilling to build themselves tomorrow.

>30 fucking years of every single method to ((help)) NK has failed failed failed

you don't give a country two nuclear reactors and not expect them to use them for arms. US is not out to "help" anyone.

>The Chinese would never intervene in a way that would guarantee defectors safety that wouldn't result in war.

they're building refugee camps as we speak. they see the writing on the wall.

Thinking NK has nukes pointed at Russia or China is fucking retarded which isn't surprising since clearly you're a huge faggot

>they're building refugee camps as we speak. they see the writing on the wall.

i've gotta emphasize this. they're getting ready for something bad to happen and you guys think it's funny that Trump is poking the Korean chollima.

that's right you lemonheads. sliiiiiiide the thread

only legit theaters sell this stuff

"DURRRR" - all of you

Leftism is a mental illness. Get it through your head.

You Lefties do realize that you are the stupid crowd?

I'm into whateverworkism.

Fucking THIS

Vladivostok will be fine. Russia has the SAM technology to take down two shit-tier nukes

Actually nuclear war is what's delusional. Who would actually WANT to waste money and resources on a giant mess like that? Trump doesn't. Jinping doesn't. Putin doesn't. Kim especially doesn't.

Listen to the mainstream media and President Trump’s national security adviser, H.R. McMaster, and you would conclude that war on the Korean Peninsula is imminent, right?

You’d be wrong. The only way a war breaks out in Northeast Asia is if Washington starts it. Let me tell you why.

The 50-year war between North Korea and its neighbor South Korea is over. North Korea lost. Dictator Kim Jong Un now presides over a dying society in the North – a prison camp full of about 25 million miserable, starving people masquerading as a country. North Korea lags in economic terms somewhere behind Ethiopia.

In contrast, South Korea is an economic juggernaut; a nation of roughly 51 million with an economy larger than that of Russia, which has a population of about 144 million. In terms of per capita gross domestic product, South Korea ranks 31st in the world, while Russia ranks 68th and North Korea ranks nowhere.

Kim’s armed forces mirror his society’s tragic condition. They are an aging tribute to the Soviet forces of the 1970s. Any attempt to employ them against South Korea’s modern armed forces would end in devastating defeat for North Korea.

Kim also knows that missile attacks launched from his soil against the South Korea, Japan or the United States would result in the immediate and total destruction of his Stalinist regime.

Chinese President Xi Jinping has told Kim in very clear terms that if Kim launches an attack on his neighbors or the United States, he is on his own. The Chinese armed forces will stand by and watch as Kim’s regime is systematically annihilated.

To reiterate, the only way war breaks out in Northeast Asia is if the United States starts it. And this insight explains Kim’s strategy. His best chance of survival is to goad President Trump into attacking him. Then Beijing – despite the Chinese distaste for their North Korean neighbor – will be obligated to intervene to defend Kim’s regime.

>Trump’s dick

With this point in mind, Kim has turned to Moscow, not Beijing, for help. Moscow sees Washington’s renewed interest in bringing down Kim as an opportunity. From Moscow’s perspective, North Korea is useful insofar as it can be leveraged in a high-stakes game to bring Washington into conflict with not only North Korea, but more importantly with China.

While China will not support North Korea in a war unleashed by the Kim regime, Beijing has said the Chinese Armed Forces will assist Kim if Washington attacks North Korea.

To promote conflict with China – something President Trump made less likely with his wise diplomacy toward China – Moscow is willing to provide just enough technical assistance to create the illusion of capability in North Korea.

The North’s recent missile launch is a case in point. The liquid-fueled rocket that North Korea launched into space recently lacked precision guidance, as well as a viable warhead. And, like its predecessors, the rocket broke up on reentry and crashed in pieces into the sea.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in summed up the 50-minute rocket test by saying it was not clear “whether the communist nation has in fact built nuclear weapons, let alone perfected its missile technology.”

For Washington, the right course of action is obvious. Don’t take the bait. As former Secretary of Defense Bob Gates warned some time ago: "Any future defense secretary who advises the president to again send a big American land army into Asia or into the Middle East or Africa should have his head examined.”

The sole beneficiary of a conflict between the United States and China is Russia.

Like Serbia in 1914, North Korea is unpopular with virtually every nation in the world, including China. On the eve of World War I, the Guardian newspaper noted sarcastically that “if it were physically possible for Serbia to be towed out to sea and sunk there, the air of Europe would at once seem cleaner.” Most of the world would readily apply this description to North Korea.

Of course, in 1914 not a single European statesman regarded Serbia as a country so important that every major power in Europe – and eventually the world – would go to war over its future. Yet, thanks to Russia’s decision to mobilize its armies and back Serbia, that’s exactly what happened.

My advice to President Trump is simple: Mr. President, Moscow is inciting Rocket Man. Don’t take the bait.

probably true.

>The ONLY way to sustain peace in that area of the world is through proper and respectful dialogue.
The the NKs to stop threatening other nations. Until they they act better they should be treated as they are.

>Trump's dick measuring contest with Kim Jong Un is risky and puts everyone at risk.
And Kim has no obligations to behave better?

>And Kim has no obligations to behave better?
he's a little shit, but to be fair his behavior is reactive.

I like the idea that both Koreas will start sitting down soon to have proper talks now. I think both Koreas are fucking scared seeing as the US is now run by a shitflinging monkey - and they're starting to realise that.

>risky

Except it isn't and Trump knows it

Kim fails to launch a nuke and then North Korea ceases to exist

Pussy faggots like Kim need to get bullycided

I hope Trump's banter causes one of his generals to assassinate him

this thread has the most wot i have ever seeeeeennn

TL;DR

>is risky and puts everyone at risk.

It's not. both are bluffing and have reached the peak. It's all de-escalation from here.

Concern trolling again?

North Korea is a fake meme state that’s acually just a vassal run by China while South Korea is a vassal run by the US.

It’s one big jewish meme, they should just make literal fake news about it being destroyed and it wouldn’t make a difference even though it still stands

Nobody gives a fuck about your non story. Suck a cock

Almost everything he says is propagandist so that his people will suck his dick no matter what. He has his protestors killed, you know.

ok, ya got me. i don't give a fuck if we all die. we're all a bunch of stupid jerks. but i'll tell ya one thing, Highlander is a great movie.

SK isn't going to magically abandon the U.S just because they want to have dialogue with NK, britmutt. SK is more for peace than anyone else in this situation and rightfully so.

>It's all de-escalation from here
Not as far as CNN is concerned.

i meant his behavior as far as latest military posturing. we all agree he's dog shit. is he stable dog shit like Saddam and Qaddafi? that's another question.

>is he stable dog shit like Saddam and Qaddafi?
Yes. He's more logical about this than the Lamestream Media make him out to be. The media took "he wants his country to be taken seriously as a nuclear power" and misconstrued it into "he wants nuke war with the U.S and he's an unstable lunatic just like Drumpf".