ARE WEED STOCKS THE NEXT BITCOIN???

With Canada And California Legalizing weed, Why buy Bitcoin??? When buy a real stock that can sell at any time..With Crypto Gainz Check out the gainz on Aurora Cannabis TSE ACB and Canopy Growth >WEED

YOU POSTED THIS ALREADY YOU NIGGER LEAF DRUG COCKNIGGER, STOP TAKING DRUGS YOU DEGNERATE, SUCK ON SOROS TITS YOU DOGFUCKING LEAF FAGGOT BITCH KEK NIGGER FAGGOT

where do we buy in asshole?

this ^

Canada can't die soon enough.

Soon beaner. Both you and Canada must fall in order for a greater North American continent to rise.

Does Sup Forums think marijanua will be a profitable business?

any stock exchange

Cry all you want.. But numbers and charts don't lie...

You mean the north american union that has been planned out for years?

nigga you're outdated, this is today's closing price

FUCK OFF TO BIZ LEAF FAG. I COME TO THIS BOARD TO RELAX AND TAKE A BRAKE FROM FUCKING CRYPTO FUD N FOMO YOU FUCKING KEK LOVING HOMO LEAF.

KEK NOT KEK U FUCKING AUTOCORRECT!!

FUCK YOU WHAT IS THIS?! WHY CANT I TYPE C U C K!!!!???

Marijuana legalization is a major political topic for Leafs

EVEN HIGHr NON HOLDERS BTFO

a fucking LEAF

>Are weed stocks the next bitcoin
I don't know. Are you willing to pay 200 dollars for a gram of weed?

Are you actually this retarted???

You Cleary have no concept of Stocks
SAD!

>only 0.013 bitcoins for a gram of weed
bruh

No, you're this retarded. Because there'll be very little change to how many people consume marijuana or how much they consume since they haven't been enforcing most of the marijuana laws for a long time now. So injecting capital into the marijuana growers isn't going to change shit. The only way you would actually fund the market cap for these stocks if they ballooned as much as bitcoin is if people were suddenly okay with the price of marijuana going up by over 20 times.