What's up with people liking Konosuba on Sup Forums?

What's up with people liking Konosuba on Sup Forums?

Why do they like such a shit series? Why are they such cancerous retards? Will we ever get rid of/purge them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FIOajZojNuo?t=21m5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But what don't you like about it

What exactly is good about it? And plus, even if their were anything good about it, most threads on Sup Forums are just circlejerking on which girl is "Best", and that's how you can really tell a series is shit.

It has some good soundtrack for example.

youtu.be/FIOajZojNuo?t=21m5s

>fanbase
>determining a show's quality

And? Plenty of shit series get decent soundtracks, it still doesn't explain why it's so beloved when it's so fucking shit.

Sup Forums is not your hugbox.
user can like whatever he wants.

Trolling on Sup Forums?

More likely than you think...

Would you like to actually answer the original question, user

See Notice how a trip is defending the cancer? If that isn't how can determine the quality of a show, then i don't know what can.

>Stop liking what I don't like! REEEEE

See The original sonic games aren't bad due to a shitty fan base

welp, that's makes it less shit.

Or maybe even the trip is smarter than you, you might want to reconsider life.

Muh dick

Because Sup Forums is full of modern kids who think faggots screaming and ecchi jokes are really funny.

Sure. It was decent at first, some funny jokes aimed at other isakei and RPG tropes, then it slowly slid into a harem comedy, and character interactions started to turn into the same thing, along with character development that almost literally becomes non-existent after the first season.

It was like i was trying to watch a series that wanted to find its identity, found it, and then completely forgot what it wanted to be and started to look for a new one.

>stop shitting on what i like REEEEEEEEEE

>>>slowly
>character development

How much i wish this wasn't true.

delete this

Yes, but it was the first of it's kind when it got released, unlike Konosuba.

He's not making threads complaining about people not liking it now is he

There were hundreds of sidescrollers before Sonic you moron.

Fine use Undertale as an example I guess then

Damn, I guess there has never been a good series then.

Jojofags

Lemme guess, Reddit likes this, so we have to hate it, right?

"EXPLOSIONS!!"
>audience laughs
"KAZUMA KAZUMA HELP MEEEE!!!!"
>audience shrieking with surprise laughter
"AAAAHHHH PLEASE HURT ME MOOORE I ENJOY PAIN!!!!"
>audience laughing themselves silly clapping themselves raw
>suddenly Kazuma makes a hand gesture and something appears in his palm
"UHUHUH I STOLE YOUR......PANTIES HAHAHA!!! IMMA SUCH A PERV!!!!"
>audience stands up roaring with applesauce and cheering

Personally, I like it because Aqua gets shit on just as much as Kazuma, and to a lesser degree, Megumin and Darkness, and everyone else. Slapstick equality, man.

>applesauce
Fuck off phoneposter

Let me guess, people hate it only because reddit likes it, right?

It's a good show.
I'm sorry you don't like it, OP.

I bet OP is a Canadian.

I liked it a lot when it premiered. I was a NEET for awhile and Kazuma's relatability drew me in. There were fanservice elements but it was never too much. The show made me laugh and also made me care about the characters.

Hey user. I just received the first BD volume today, it is nice.

Did you even watch the show ?

>also made me care about the characters.

How exactly? They were all just so boring. Replace tsundere with a cry baby, keep chuuni, and instead of a erotic, sexy lady with a masochist. Boom, you got your cast of shitty, pandering characters v2.

Then Kazuma, oh god, Kazuma. He could have been a very interesting character, but nope, make him stay a virgin so that retards watching/reading the series can relate and go "I would totally do that, lol!"

It's waifubait disguised as comedy, accept it already

I'm losing my touch, nowadays I can't even tell baits from genuine retards.

Like how in the dungeon where we see Aqua really caring about people. It made me realize that she's trying to be a good person but she struggles with her flaws, just like me

So people have to have sex to be interesting?

XDDDXD XPXPXPXP :^))))))))))))))))
>xDDXxDDP

It's shit, just like Re:Zero. For some reasons teenagers from Sup Forums like stories about pantzu and tits. You can guess it doesn't take a lot of effort to make them.

It's popular on MAL and reddit, you can guess what kinf of people like it.

>You can guess it doesn't take a lot of effort to make them

Most definitely in KonoSuba with the shitty quality, most of it looks fucking horrendous.

Re:Zero i agree, though that already got shit on by most on Sup Forums.

Everyone?

What show is popular here but not there?

Kemono Friends

I unironically enjoy Konosuba. Purge me.

Konosuba is a lighthearted comedy with likable characters. If you don't see those things in the show, or if you don't value those things, that's fine. But the real question here is, what's up with people liking things that I don't like?

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DISLIKE
Seriously?
Fucking seriously?

Welcome to Sup Forums. Please enjoy your stay.

Yeah, I haven't watched Konosuba either. Do you think I should check it out user?

Yeah user, what's the name of that Konosuba where Darkness doesn't repeat her masochist gag every episode? I'd like to watch it.

I believe its the first episode of Season 2

What makes them "likable"? They literally have zero original characteristics.

or is "Likable" a new buzzword for anime character that are just terrible? Like when people started to call Subaru "realistic".

They're all horrible assholes that are relatable. That's the appeal

You don't know what a horrible asshole is. Konosuba's characters are just dumb.

>They're all horrible assholes that are relatable
Oh, so i guess Re:Zero IS a masterpiece, considering it had plenty of asshole characters

Oh look, shitposter-kun's thread about bashing Re:Zero got derailed so now he's targeting Konosuba fans. How are you not banned yet?

Hate thread lol.

What do you expect to get from this user? Less people to enjoy the show? Why are you such a loser?

Its like you didn't even watch it
Oh wait, you didn't watch it

>literally stop liking what I don't like: the post
Don't you have better things to do with your life?

OP literally has worse taste than a tripfag. Really makes those neurons fire.

Excution is all that matters.

Then why does it suck so much?

You actually make a really good point...
To be entirely honest it does just boil down to all that.

>Kazuma's relatability drew me in.
Initially it did for me as well, but immediately was lost.
I doubt a NEET would maniacally laugh in front of girls like he did when he chose Aqua to come with him. Plus he gets paired up with a little cutie and a blonde masochist and never once drops his spaghetti in a NEET fashion. Not to mention he finds work almost immediately after joining the guild, something a NEET would never be able to do within a day.
There was also that whole panty situation.
He's just too bold and outright for the character he was supposed to be.

Has Drawanon abandoned us?

>applesauce
Sausage, mobileposter

NEET is not the same as autistic socially inept shut-in.

Bullshit, they go hand in hand and you fucking know it.
NEET is just a nice way of saying someone is a socially inept robot, shut in, and autist.

If he didn't want to find work where he came from, why the fuck would he want to find work in another world where he would have even LESS understanding of everything? It makes zero fucking sense!

Not at all. People get stuck without a job for a variety of reasons. Being a NEET isn't a permanent thing for the vast majority of people.

Because without quick and easy access to numerous forms of entertainment via the internet, what the fuck else is he supposed to do?

>Being a NEET isn't a permanent thing for the vast majority of people

Except Kazuma didn't want to do ANYTHING! Not even attend fucking school!

And yet Kazuma was literally locked up in his room playing PC games only to venture out of his cave just to get a new fucking game. If he was having a tough time looking for work then that's a "fine" way of showing it.
He was supposed to be this shut in self insert for us to relate to but loses all reliability as soon as he makes friends with a hot goddess, gets a job, and literally gets a low key harem that he spends time with everyday.

Back before the internets, people had to amuse themselves with rape and warfare.

Better days.

He did attend school, though.

If you want to read a story about an autistic socially inept shut-in then go read one. Kazuma is clearly not that guy.

No, after he seen his "Friend" from school dating someone else, he decided he didn't want to stay in school and stayed home all the time and played games.

fuck off dude Konosuba is the best anime I've seen in years

>Kazuma is clearly not that guy.
My point exactly.
The story sucks you in thinking you can relate and suddenly becomes nothing but a young man getting surrounded by girls, becoming a hero at time, being a bold pervert, and repetitive stale jokes that grew old before the first season ended.
But in the end I still liked it and I hate myself for liking it.

Sup Forums will debate which girl is """best""" for any series with two or more girls in it. That doesn't mean a show is shit. The real reason Konosuba sucks is that it's not funny.

I like it because I like girls with light blue hair.

It would be a lot better if Megameme wasn't in it. She is a shit character and the only people that like her "xD explosion! lel xd" are people that don't like anime and only watch it ironically.

>that animation QUALITY

Oh,, wait, the animation is totally supposed to look like that, so i can't shit on it.

>The real reason Konosuba sucks is that it's not funny.
This really is the sad truth once the hype went down...
>mopey, cynical guy that is a pervert
>girl that just screams and cries ALL THE TIME, taking any & all shit from Kazuma
>girl who yells explosion once a fucking day and acts horny over explosions
>girl who's horny masochism shtick was stale after the first 2 minutes
Don't even get me fucking started on Darkness' screen time. She almost made it unwatchable for me.

'no'

>i can't insert as the MC cause i would totally fuck all of them.

It's actually pretty funny. Anyone who says "kek 1D characters" never actually saw the show.

It's not even that, it's just, he makes no moves even though he is clearly a pervert. He has no real romance to those he has known for awhile now, but he still tries to act like a pervert?

What does he want? Does he want be a sexual deviant, does he just not like the girls in any sexual way, but if so, why does he still act like a pervert to them? What the fuck is the character trying to fucking?

It's the same reason i don't like Sora from No Game No Life. He obviously wants to have sex, but he doesn't at the same fucking time.

He's a NEET loser and none of the girls are actually into him.

>why do people like an entertaining parody/comedy fantasy show with a touch of serious plot from time to time

The formula worked with Slayers and it works with Konosuba - complete with Megumin being based on Lina Inverse.

>He's a NEET loser
Then why the fuck does he go adventuring if he's a "NEET loser"?

>people that don't like anime and only watch it ironically
I know you're baiting but still.

Because he needs to eat and there's no welfare in medieval fantasyland.

>Because he needs to eat and there's no welfare in medieval fantasyland
Isn't he fucking rich now, though?

he was a NEET in the real world.
the only reason he wanted to become an adventurer in the new world was to live the fantasy that made him a NEET