Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wKZBRcQv0CY?t=895
youtu.be/sUV8vzottpI?t=183
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
mega.nz/#!Zc1wjBjQ!EkeYiUSifuC7QQndHe5AZJ1jWpI_zKX6Xq5rFNcFdHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based. Can't wait for Trump to get BTFO

Mueller is /ourguy/. He's not going after Trump.

Hahahahahahahahahaha
You will be the only one that won't see the knife coming

Muller is a Faggot who likes boy pussy.

Listen, Chaim. Mueller is going to expose Israel all the way back to JFK. I don't think you shills are prepared for this.

and yet it seems odd that the only real victims have been on Mueller's staff and Andrew McCabe begging to make it to retirement in 3 months

bump

Can Trump and his cabinet sleep at night with so much shit attached to them?

Mueller is going to get "mugged" and shot (in the back of the head) just like Seth Rich was.

After Trump brings down the kike cabal we need to return America back to a White demographic of 90%+. Get ready to kill and pack up those kikes, niggers, spics, mudslimes and communists.

You realize Sup Forums is more diverse than anyone that actually spouts about diversity right?

The bible talks of the synagogue of satan, which are people who call themselves jews but aren't really. This is where they come from.
Condemning an entire race on what infiltrators do is to take the bait of discrimination
Recommend giving this a listen
youtu.be/wKZBRcQv0CY?t=895

Sure, Trump sleeps well at night, user. Nothing sticks to him because he's done nothing wrong.

Hate to disappoint you, but Trump will prevail over these silly, false charges, and Mueller et. al. will end up in prison.

Your assessment is 180 degrees off. Keep trying.

We'll have to start building infastructure to deal with their sheer physical mass. Killing or deporting them all will lliterally save our economy.

Ok Melania

Listen shills, you haven't accomplished anything on this website in months. Give it a rest. Enough is enough. You're running out of talking points.

Can you ask questions that aren't loaded?

i'm here to make liberal friends

and what's a shill?

You're here because you're Jewish and your masters tell you this needs to be done.

So.. he's going after the "jews" right? But not Trump?
Except that the infiltrators mentioned in are on Trumps side, where has he gotten his loans from? Where does he get the information (propaganda) he's repeated in the past? All Mueller has to do is trace the connections and tie everything together.. things all eventually get linked back to a particular place, oddly enough

I recommend watching this for an idea of how far into the media the infiltration goes, and to get a general idea of what the enemy has been up to
youtu.be/sUV8vzottpI?t=183

Quick rundown?

YEAH GUYS MEGALARP TOLD ME MUELLER IS ON OUR SIDE DESPITE HIS ENTIRE CAREER BEING QUESTIONABLE AS FUCK WITH MULTIPLE TIES TO THE "SWAMP" AND OTHER PEOPLE WHO HATE TRUMP

god you faggots are so easily convinced of the easiest to spot bullshit

Trump interviewed Mueller a day before he fired Comey. Mueller is the person who has racked up the 9000+ indictments everyone ha been talking about. Mueller is investigating everything from JFK until now.

i'm not jewish

But what does all of this mean?
What's going on?

Something this world has never seen before. Literally.

That's not a good answer.

Trump's sexy

He's taking down the fucking Rothschilds and therefore Israel.

The shills did manage the mutt meme

Yeah and it's forced as fuck. It's a hilarious meme. Not because it's actually making fun of reality but because of how detached from reality it is and the JIDF kikes thing that it triggers us.

Hey Dissidents,
My name is Bob, and I'm investigating every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, useful idiots for the FSB who spend every second of their day doing Putin's bidding. You are everything bad in the country. Honestly, have any of you ever done your patriotic duty? I mean, I guess it’s fun feverishly dreaming about some stupid wall, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than pissing on a bed with Russian hookers.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best oppo research. I’m unimpeachable. I was Director of the Party Van, and led the investigations into Enron and Penn State. What have you led, other than “post printed messages about being white on school doors”? I was also appointed by Sessions' own assistant AG, and have a banging dossier (It just leaked to the press; Shit was SO unaccountable Fusion GPS cash). You are all threats to National Security who should just turn yourselves in. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and an FSB asset

Checked but also checked the fact that none of this information aside from the interview is verifiable.

>Insideranon confirmed on Nov 4th the storm would begin
>Storm started and Meganon and FBIanon also confirm it's here
>Q Clearance gives more breadcrumbs about Mueller
>WHanon appears and tells us that he and Anon5 were doing work "behind the curtain"
>DCanon confirms this and also tells us to watch for the 6000 indictments on the way
>Last week Megs, Tracey, and StormWatcher tell us indictments are at 9000+ now
>Trump coded message on the 1st and 2nd (HUMA, CP) confirm that he is also in on the storm
>Q tells us to buckle up last week and talks about Guantanamo and Mattis visits
>Huge uptick in activity there, Megs confirms we should be looking there
>5StarAnon appears and says to look for big news to drop Wednesdays
>Hillary and Bill start to burn evidence at their house, likely under arrest by the military and being transported to Guantanamo as we speak
>Huge stories drop today, we are in the eye of the storm right now
>Swamp is being drained, it's actually fucking happening

>Be Robert Mueller
>Helped cover up 9/11 in addition to a bunch of other things.
>Forced to by Zionist deep state.
>Either do it or they kill your and your family.
>Trump offers deal.
>Prison or Redemption.
>Mueller is a marine veteran.
>Mueller chooses redemption.

It seems everything rides on this Meuller report.

He kikes out and charges Trump with some bullshit charges, or he could be a hero on a world historical scale and defang the bloodsuckers who are undermining the entire western world and beyond.

I can’t believe the powers that be are just going to sit back and wait for his decision. They have to own Meuller, or he’d never have found himself in this sort of position.

If there was even a chance of a full accounting of the global elite, they would have Meuller disappeared and blame trump. They are not going to passively wait for decades of unbelievably dirty laundry to be aired out for the world.

It would be the end of Jewish power and quite possibly the end is Isreal.

The Jews simply won’t have it. They’d crash the whole globe first.

Why do you think Comey has been tweeting about Nuremberg? He's in on this too.

>WHanon appears and tells us that he and Anon5 were doing work "behind the curtain"
Link to posts

Anon5 is a shill. WH user would never say something like that.

Goddamnit I hope your pic is true

IT IS

HAPPEN

ING

If there are 9000+ indightments he must be targeting the Democrats/ globe elites.

Trump along with members of his family are pretty much the only decision makers when it comes to any alleged Trump corruption... add a few accountants perhaps, but he certainly wouldn’t/couldn’t commit a crime with 9000 accomplices.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

They literally have a pentagram that is visible from space carved in the Earth.
It’s near the Russian border. Have a look on google Earth.

Since Mueller was given unlimited power and an unlimited budget, he can just decide to arrest everyone who voted for Trump. Or, sanity and the law will prevail, and it will be determined that even congress could not grant him unlimited power, since congress itself does not have unlimited power, thus no authority to delegate a power they do not have.

Checked.
I saw someone making the "too many indictments to be just Trump" argument on the FIRST DAY when indictments started being coming out, when there was only a small fraction of 9000. It's not even close.

Flynn was indicted on purpose. He called the Russian embassy 10 times in 1 day to make sure they illegally recorded his conversation.

PRAISE KEK

Proofs?

The person who posted about WH user has to prove they talked about Anon5. Not me.

You have to prove he is a shill

No I don't.

Kek appears not to be siding with you friend-o.

Fuck off then.

Or maybe vice versa? I don't know.

Retard, your account is flagged while you are on here. We can see you're the same person you stupid fuck. Also, SAGE.

Are you stupid? I was just posting a collection of memes fuckface.

First guy to mention Megs in the thread. The delicious irony.

>Mueller is /ourguy/
He very much is not.

At no point in mueller's government career was he ever a good guy. At best he picked and chose how to be corrupt, at worst he did everything that was ever asked of him.

Investigations into his associates went nowhere. Investigations in general went nowhere.

9/11 ? Nothing to see here.
Uranium 1? Go ahead and sell it
Anything Clinton? Forgetaboutit

He has bipartisan support because the swamp on both sides knows that he works for them .

Absolute cumstain of a human

Flipped Mueller. He's real.

Yes he is.

When he was working as FBI director it was either play ball or get killed/your family killed.

Trump offered him a chance for redemption and to get a pardon.

I don't think Megs confirmed the 9,000+ figure, but I generally think your post is correct. Color me /comfy/.

MegaAnon is a shill.

i t ' s j u s t a p i n p r i c k

It was settled long ago.

OH, thanks for opening up my eyes. user gets it, and now, I do, too! Now, I'll just put my thumb my ass and go fishing. All is sorted in the world.

Huzzah.

Nigger.

>I'm not gonna spoonfeed y'all. Check the archives.
Checks the archives
>I'm not gonna spoonfeed y'all. Check the archives.
RINSE AND REPEAT.

Literally just made that up to fuck with you boomers. You will believe anything, it's hilarious.

No. You want every single indictment?

mega.nz/#!Zc1wjBjQ!EkeYiUSifuC7QQndHe5AZJ1jWpI_zKX6Xq5rFNcFdHs

Here's all 9000.

You didn't make it up, it's been said a lot around here. You harvested it.

Pop quiz, anons: What does it take for a 27-year-old to get called a boomer on Sup Forums? A half-baked shill campaign. That's what.

have fun with those luscious fucking Blumpf tears faggot.

>y-you didn't make that up
Yes, yes I did.

No. There's actually 9000 Federal sealed indictments found through PACER.gov. There is nothing LARP about the indictments. MegaLARP is still a LARP though.

Uhhhhhhhhhh...let me guess...dropped out in the 7th grade?

I’ll be your friend. I’m liberal and girl friendly too.

Those notions did not originate with you or in this thread.

kill yourself shill rat

>when he was working at FBI
He fucking CHOSE to work there. He had years and years to get out if he didn't like the (numerous) coverups he had already engaged in.

Your theory is retarded.
>after years of conducting coverups for the deep state, Mueller was shocked - SHOCKED - that as FBI director he would be forced to do MORE coverups.

He knew exactly what he was getting into because he was already doing it. He took the job knowing that FBI director's #1 duty is to cover up for deep state.

He also didn't suddenly grow a conscience.

The deep state is a meme

>Establishes new Presidential and Congressional elections within 120 days after NESARA's announcement.
So Trump gets kicked out?

You get nominated for the FBI director retard. Also he probably went in there with good intentions and ended up being forced into a corner like I said before. He's not a criminal because he is part of the jew world order. He is a criminal because he was forced to cover up for them or face death.

He is getting a pardon.

you guys don't understand how indictments work. a single person can have multiple indictments filed against them for different things. it could be literally 90 people with 100 indictments each and that wouldn't entirely implausible.

No. That copy paste is years old and assumed the President that implemented this system would be complicit in Treason.

Draining the swamp is the alternative of that.

No. There is Indictment ---> IN THE INDICTMENT ARE THE INDIVIDUAL COUNTS.

Stop lying.

> He had years and years to get out

And how do you know that? You can confirm that there were no threats? You can confirm that he hasn't been blackmailed? you can confirm that it's exactly as simple as you assume it is even though you were nowhere near the actual situation?

Teach me your voodoo, user.

you're literally wrong but okay. look at it this way instead: stop parroting this stupid number as if it means anything. there's no way the court system is going to process 9000 fucking people. stop being a retarded boomer.

>there are not people in position of power who answer to an unelected power structure that has existed within the US for a long time and utilizes the various intelligence agencies, Congress, and the military
You are absolute normie-tier faggot

Dude. the number is legit. I posted the official pacer.gov indictments above.