North Korea launches missle on itself

News from 1-5 hours ago I think, North Korea launched a missle and hit it's own town and killed 200,000 people, good going Kim, I'm sure you own people didn't want you dead enough before.

msn.com/en-us/news/world/north-korea-accidentally-hit-one-of-its-own-cities-with-a-missile-report-says/ar-BBHQ84c?li=BBnb7Kz
theweek.com/speedreads/746504/north-korea-accidentally-hit-cities-missile-report-says
truthfeednews.com/breaking-north-korea-just-accidentally-hit-one-of-their-own-cities-with-a-missile/

this happened last spring and the missile MAYBE hit a town of 20k and MAYBE there was some structural damage and injured.

you are a nigger, test missiles have no warheads and you are unable to read articles properly.

You sure? All the articles are from today

Trig if brew

>implying the destruction wasn't held up as proof the evil america-backed worst-korea has been trying to wipe them out, held at bay solely by the glorious leader's divine willpower

Never mind, I guess your right, for some reason a bunch of places just felt like reporting it today all of a sudden even though it's from a while ago, that's weird as hell.

You don't simply just kill 200,000 civilians in a mere accident.

It took two intentionally detonated nukes in two separate cities to kill a little over 200,000.

Sounds more like an intentional strike by another country.

>rods from god

Are any of you reading these fucking articles? NO DEATHS.

>flag
Jew delivering jew news. Works every time.

I don't believe that at all but hilarious if true

just your average (((journalism)))
Trump obviously isn't eating enough ice cream lately

Even if it happened last year, wouldn't this be a very telltale sign that NK's technology is still too obsolete to have an ICBM that could hit land that isn't theirs? Or that isn't the ocean.

show yours faggot you wont

Skull and Bones

Dude if this is true????? Its big!

>killed 200,000 people
>when the North Korea shills are also illiterate communist retards employed by Jews

hahahaha he's mad with power!!!!!!
blew up one of his own cities!!!!
what about the people? doesn't he care? where's the UN? crimes against his own people!!! he's getting closer and closer. somebody better take this fat fucker out!

>killed 200,000 people
Don't be such a lying faggot, all it says is this supposedly happened in a town of more than 200,000 people.

Bark more jew.

NOTHING HAPPENED

NO DEATHS

AND IT OCCURRED LAST SPRING

>those moments when you realise most of Sup Forums is people too stupid to read

I jew you! foo!

Fake. This would be blasting on the news.

"Town of 200000" lol

Holy shit.

its just more fake news. the last 3 missile test never happened. msnbc actually had the gall to use footage from about a decade earlier to support the alleged test early last year

america doesnt have the guts to even send its forces to n korea they simply have a carrier in the pacific fly planes in circles. been doing it for 3 years

trump saying hes going to use nukes for a year and nothing

/pool/ reads a headline and immediately thinks that's the context. But to be fair, so do most everyone these days. Nobody gives a shit about context if it means to be a Chicken Little.

it literally says no where that they killed 200,000 thousand people. the missile HIT a town with 200k living in it. holy shit Sup Forums kiddies are dumb as fuck. makes the race IQ threads even more hilarious.

Reminder that mutts couldn't build reliable rockets until german scientists did all of the work for them

Even Russians had the edge

Not, was never, and never will be an argument.