You could have had President Paul. What went so wrong?

You could have had President Paul. What went so wrong?

The corrupt "two"-party system and the media.

>open border ron paul
Kys neolib scum

This asshole was 4 years too late. He just missed the great wave of morons stupid enough to vote for a populist.

The polls were rigged and they let Romney win. Most of his supporters don't even bother voting anymore, the system will never let a guy like him win.
He doesn't support open borders.

The Pauls are both pussies. Now I agree with them on a lot of stuff, but they do not and will not fight. The way Rand is during his Festivus thing? That's how he needs to be all year long except even more so.

>Libertarians

>newfags
This board is horrible now, and you have no one to blame but yourself.

I was mocked for writing in Mr. Pauls name. Look who's laughing now :)

Paul is an uncharismatic autist with some good ideas. Even in a 2 party race where he is one of the candidates he would probably lose. He is the lolbertarian Adelai Stevenson.

>muh original libertarian board

you don't want a plethora of parties either, those parties will just "form coalitions" making your vote for that party pretty much null and void, several parties can do this in fact, like all the parties in Sweden coming toghter to win over SD.

basically recreating a two-party system, their coaltion and the oppositional party (SD) the difference here being that in the USA, the two parties have to be different, have different views and individual politicians in the party matters.

why vote for several parties if they are all going to merge together, why pretend to be different if you're just going to blob together in a coalition, you don't know how good you have it

kek, he was the biggest proponent of fixing the borders before trump came along

kill yourself you fucking cuckold newfag piece of shit

>MUH CULTURAL MARXISM AND GAMERGATE
Literal autism

you retard, he would have won the republican primary if the party and the media didnt steal the election from him

i want all newfags to just gas themselves back to plebbit

¡Viva Rrrun Poal!

Idk man.... idk... honestly depressing to think about. Delet

This

don't call it a grave, this is the future you chose

This guy not becoming president is what made me take the whole thing not seriously. It's all memes and keks from now..

He's okay, but still would have allowed shitskins and Mexicants to flood in, which would just lead to more failure.

If Ron had a stronger stance on closing the borders, he'd have been nearly perfect, but that flaw just isn't a good one to possess.

Dems and republicans and Federal Reserve and corporations wouldnt allow him on the ballot.