Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO
How will they ever recover from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/11/27/us/politics/steve-bannon-white-house.html?_r=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I keep getting your flag mixed with russia.

I saw your degenerate post and thought "How can russia have such faggots?". Then it all made sense.

huWHI*E BOIS LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH

Bannon is riddled with cancer and aids.. he will die soon.

I'm sure they'll be about to provide a citation of Bannon saying that.

Let's see how well has aged Idris Elba when he gets to Bannon's age.

He was a Chad

>I'm sure they'll be about to provide a citation of Bannon saying that.
They did

Idris Elba literally raised his wife's son

Latinos are the superior race.

proof:
>Romans were latins
>Spain discover this continent: another latin
>Spanish is the fastest growing lenguage in the world
>Latinos breed quickly and alot
>Our culture can easily infiltrate in white men or black men culture
>we are taking over the US without having a war, just by immigration and breeding
>the latino men stereotype is the "romantic hot salsa guy"

sorry white, black, asian, arabs, abos men....

>no link to anything

SEEMS LEGIT.

Niggers age well though

Sup Forums BTFO even more, white virgins on suicide watch

What's the issue? Whites have always acknowledged that niggers had excellent bodies for manual labor.

A guy who looks like a gay Malteser?

Unverified emails that they would ignore if they incriminated someone like Clinton?

Not a citation, Muhammad

>implying Sup Forums thinks steve bannon is anything more than an attention whore cuck

have a sage

since bannon is now resisting trump, if a movie was ever made about the Trump presidency bannon would probably be played by that black guy.

>much dikk

Niggers are beasts of the field, they are much dumber than whites. Not to mention most strongmen are white.

White """""""""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""""" B T F O. I would literally commit suicide if I was a cumskin right now.

Bannon looks like an AIDs-ridden zombie. What is wrong with him?

>>Romans were latins
>>Spain discover this continent: another latin
>>Spanish is the fastest growing lenguage in the world
>>Latinos breed quickly and alot

Latinos have nothing to do with Spain or Rome. Latino is not a race, it is people who speak a common language. Latinos in the racial context are mestizos.

>"Geneticaly Superior Race"
Who is he quoting?

>He looks okay and is muscular
>therefore master race
Wew lad it's easy to be the master race to normies.
IQ test them both for balance

They don't know what they're arguing they're just trying to cope with trump being president by tweeting and writing about niggers and spics

>implying blacks or whites are better than mestizo master race
stay mad :3

Romans and Spaniards were/are white, you're literally the product of white colonization and superiority. How will spics ever recover?

Then why were blacks enslaved in the first place?

not as well as me :^)

so are blacks superior, is this how am I supposed to be reading this?

Intelligence != appearance

Libtards pretend all nationalists are "white nationalists". Arguing with what people actually say is too challenging for them.

Fuck bannon. In his new book he says Trump committed treason for meeting with that Russian lawyer that worked for the dnc

>he sorta allegedly said it in a email
>its public knowledge so i dont need to cite or link
sounds legit

Anything ages well in jail

Mestizos are not Latinos just like half niggers are not white m8

Latinos are people who are 100% European latino

Mestizos are just an experiment gone wrong like the mutt you guys have

The Mountain Between Us TM. OUT NOW!
#Miscegyny

Also posting the exception does not proove the your point.

a nigger faggot?

In fairness, Bannon hadn't got any press in the last few days and his attention whoring anus was starting to shrink.

Does Bannon subsist on potato chips and Mountain Dew? He looks like absolute dogshit.

>Looks are everything goys
>beautiful at any weight

You latino are basically the manlet version of Spaniards and Italians get the fuck out of here you tard

how is Sup Forums btfo when you're the type to spam trump vs bannon bullshit?

All you fucking fagots flunk Sup Forums wizard school today.
Question 1. Where is Bannon most effective.
Answer. Inside a normies head.
Question 2. What would be the most Effective delivery method.
I'll let you assholes take the leap on this one.

>Genetic superiority is only on the physical level
>The superior race never sailed the oceans, pushed a plow, rolled a cart, etc
>Would still be in the stone/iron age to this day if not for white intervention in Africa.
>7771

Digits confirm you are wrong.

the bodies of wh*te cucks

>mestizo master race
amerindian genetics are so weak that mestizo might as well be synonymous with white. you have to be a minimum of 3/4 indian to show any sign of it. two generations of white dicking and little spaniards start popping out like the dirty tadpoles they are.
your problem isn't breeding with the natives, it's not breeding with the natives enough.

izzat ur twittuhr?

>Idris Elba, 45 year old supermodel
>Steve Bannon, 64 year old boomer
What did they expect? And what's the deal with niggers only using Idris Elba as an example? They happily ignore the massive amount of obesity among blacks.

Bannon laughing at all the attention along with trump! So am I!

Media and normies and lefties are so
stupid
Probably also think they live on a fucking ball spinning 1000mph hurling through space 1000's more mph, yet we see the same stars every nite except haleys comet!!!
Amazing

>meztizo
>pics shows either 90+% castizo or a pure iberian.

Beaner pls.

Mexican chandelier?!!!

>what is a Gaussian distribution

cherry picking

>dutch people LARP as niggers for christmas
kek

Plus, Bannon is a "civic nationalist".
That's literally hitler for commies, but for anyone with brains knows it isn't even ethno=nationalism, much less white supremacy.

kek you literally cherry picked a small part of cali, what will we do with you whites

FORGOT MY PIC

DAY OF THE ROPE NOW

>Unverified emails
>no links
>"public knowledge"

fuck me the left is insufferable

I ask you, kind anons. Given the evidence. Who is more racist? Steve Bannon, who never said anything like what they're attributing to him? Or "Far Right Watch," a nakedly racial supremecist organization?

Why do I already know Bannon never said this?

>>we are taking over the US without having a war, just by immigration and breeding
>>the latino men stereotype is the "romantic hot salsa guy"
jej here it's more like midget smelly beaners. luckily for you though spic women seem to have an insatiable thirst for white dick.

control your mutt temptresses, salsa man.

When did the "Bannon is a white supremacist" thing start up and catch on?

And they have as hard a time with capitalization as they have with posting sources. "Public Knowledge" is not a source. The Latin phrase "id est" is never capitalized in abbreviation, and proper names like surnames are always capitalized.

>Mestizos are not Latinos just like half @!$#@$@ are not white m8
>Latinos are people who are 100% European latino
not in the US

However...when a white male impregnates a Latina, the kid is a spic. There is no upside to mixing with am inferior race.

Ah, yet another "let's pick a particularly stupid social media post and criticize it as if it's representative of all the people who disagree with us" thread.

wrong

Haha that's your source?

They don't have shit they're just promoting pro-black. How are you too blind to see that?

Correct, the white race is the superior race.

Grew up in a working class family served in the military then got a scholarship to Harvard business school and got honors, then he became a millionaire. Yeah Bannon is pretty fucking superior.

The glare off his chest looks like 2 chicken drumsticks, lel

this is a fact, black don't crack

Might not be representative of all, but it's the majority feeling among normies, as they do believe this shit. Thus relevant.

fuck off back to your containment board

fuck off, sickle cell

We're used to anti white shit. You think you're original? Kek.

It was reported by the NYT
>nytimes.com/2016/11/27/us/politics/steve-bannon-white-house.html?_r=1
>Ms. Jones, the film colleague, said that in their years working together, Mr. Bannon occasionally talked about the genetic superiority of some people and once mused about the desirability of limiting the vote to property owners.
>“I said, ‘That would exclude a lot of African-Americans,’” Ms. Jones recalled. “He said, ‘Maybe that’s not such a bad thing.’ I said, ‘But what about Wendy?’” referring to Mr. Bannon’s executive assistant. “He said, ‘She’s different. She’s family.’”
Stay mad, white boys

Soooo what I'm getting from this is that if I look better than Idris Elba then what I said about the whole Genetically superior race thing is justified, neat

reality = pic related

Then they can buy property. Isn't that a normal goal anyway? Who the fuck wants to live with their parents forever.

>Soooo what I'm getting from this is that if I look better than Idris Elba then what I said about the whole Genetically superior race thing is justified, neat
You will never look as good as this, you basement dwelling virgin

>a sizable portion of black people look like Idris Elba

Holy fuck that is a good one

>recognising genetic superiority in different groups makes you a white supremacist
no it doesn't retard
>desirability of limiting the vote to property owners

agree

Over 900 people failed to see how retarded this logic is...

Yeah dude totally they never age like old spotted fucking prunes and there are no old white men that have aged well and are handsome.
Also all blacks have huge cocks oh wait no you just watch too much blacked.com and don't get around with enough real women so you can learn that this trope is also not true.

>says "reposse" like he's intelligent
>yearns for the black dick
SAD

I do right now lol, and I'm not a monkey.