> High school starts
> Study hard
> Guys start to take notice of me
> Poor attempts at hitting on me, I just smile and stay silent
> Brown guys are insistent but I find them disgusting honestly
> Get to Junior year without a boyfriend
> College applications come around
> Get scholarship opportunities because I'm Asian
> Get begged to join Mizzou by an admissions guy because I'm Asian, they 'need more diversity'

This is where I began to notice

> Go about my business throughout the school year
> Senior year begins, August 2017
> New classes
> Fuck this period system, I miss 1-A, 2-C etc. classes
> Liberal white boys start bothering me because they have yellow fever
> Will not leave me alone throughout the semester
> Keep asking me where I'm applying to college
> Didn't tell them because I don't want to see them
> They don't have the balls to get touchy, so that's why I was still tolerant
> Meet a nice white guy in my engineering class around this point, very conservative

I think he's a nazi but idk lol

> He suggests I should piss them off
> Do so by making it obvious that I'm a Trump supporter
> Not really, I don't care for politics
> When they found out, all their tolerance for me vanished
> As if I needed their tolerance in the first place
> Start being really uncomfortable because they keep pushing their politics on me
> "A person of color like you should know not to support racists"
> They get more aggressive, trying to boss me around because they think Asians are docile
> "Well, a foreigner like you wouldn't understand American politics anyway"
> Lived here for three years
> They finally stop talking to me except for one of them
> Named Drew
> Drew was still obsessed over me
> Asked me to see a movie with him

1/2

2/2

> Refused immediately because I have no reason to mess around with guys I don't like
> Told him to leave me alone but keeps following me in the hallways
> Around this point, the conservative guy asked me to hang out on Christmas Eve
> Went to the mall with him, a nice change of pace because this guy was not desperate, instead laid back and confident
> Huge bragger but was funny in that sense
> Paid for my shopping despite me having money
> supremegentleman.png
> Out of shit luck, we saw Drew when we walked out of my car to my now boyfriend's house
> Lives in a complex so the place was compact and small
> Drew takes no social cues and approaches us

I feel that I should mention that Drew is a skinny boy with no muscles

> Boyfriend ignores him, keep walking
> Yells my name but I just glance and walk away
> Stands there dumbfounded

> Winter break, hanging out with nazi boyfriend
> He tells me that he heard Drew call me a gook in front of his friends
> Don't think anything of it because he's irrelevant to me
> Spend New Year's at boyfriend's house
> Shows me a deleted comment on my facebook page
> pic related

He's already made up his mind to go kick Drew's ass the moment he walks into school after break, a blowjob didn't calm him down so he's seriously going to beat the shit out of him

Why do liberals hate anyone that don't push their agenda

record the beat down and post here

Because its a religion of ''tolerance'' and ''diversity'' and all ''heretics'' must be punished so to speak.

You're a faggot

I was trying to refrain from stating the obvious to avoid 'tits or gtfo' but I'm in fact female.

Tits or GTFO you know the rules...

Lol disgusting brazil nigger

tits or gtfo

Say that in Japanese.

I'm not a nigger

And you're probably a bait

You know the rules.

>nu pol
>neo-nazis project their yellow fever fetishes on liberal normies by roleplaying as meek little Japanese halfies

Have fun breeding the Aryan race, guys.

Tatas or gtfo

this, film it for the glory of watching soyboys get the shit beat out of them

Not surprising pol doesn't know how to react to women, stay virgins you loser

will record

Do you now see why your people allied with Hitler?

toasty roastie detected
Stay mad

No one cares about your story, this isn't your personal blog you retarded slut

Fuck off dirty racemixer

Post bobs you mentally ill LARPer

>Complains about liberals being racist on Sup Forums
>Gets racist comments in response

Probably bait but do you prefer racists on Sup Forums over liberals being racist?

Fucking japs women don't even know how to use Sup Forums in the proper way....

No wonder why Sup Forums hate women

>Why do liberals hate anyone that don't push their agenda

Because its just the whole puritan thing all over again, only instead of witchcraft it's racism. That may be a bit of an oversimplification, but you get the idea; even though racism is a thing, the struggle against it went from being beaten to death and lynched for looking at a white woman to whatever the fuck micro aggressions are.

Whites tend to be extremely pro-active people, so hypocrisy doesn't matter as long as they push their ideology harder. It may seem confusing but hang around them long enough and you'll see; the liberals are the most racist among them, because they don't acknowledge it; it's like the dead people in the 6th Sense.

gook roastie get out. or post tits

Also nice digit's.

お約束

lol

The funny thing is that this is such typical female behavior.

>I don't think this guy is worthy of me
>I found a Chad that buys me things!
>Teehee, I got Chad to want to beat up the guy that I think is beneath me!

Either 8 out of 10 LARp score, or really a chick.

Bonus round!
Japanese girl that grows up in the US. Usually have the worst attitudes if they're not the top of their class in school.
>I think he's a nazi but idk lol
ROFL! IKR???

お約束

You sound like such a loser. You realize women in general don't want pussies as their partner? I was merely saying that my boyfriend cares about me. I don't want him to buy me things.

I also didn't ask him to beat up Drew in the first place but he will not leave me alone so he's pissed obviously

They've been brainwashed. I've seen libs who not only hate white people but have referred to the rising sun flag being the same as a swastika. Tumblr is the place for racists if you really wanna see this kinda behavior

You could strip all that's political in your story and nothing would change. The people that are trash would remain trash.

Read the story retard, I didn't mention racism on pol

you missed the entire point

Based.

don't get Drew beat up. That'll fuck your bf up and make it a lot harder to get into college. Tell the administration about the racist comments made about you. Punish them with their own weapon. Really push your ethnicity and feign a victim complex on the admins

Ignoring OP's larp or whatever, you are correct.
There is only a negative path to those liberals who believe certain races are inferior due to privilege. Thinking like that won't bring their narrative of equality forward, they will become more racist than those they hate by belittling minorities and their actions.
Their belief of privilege, speaking on behalf of minorities and attacking a singular race is racist but they will never understand this.

>microagressions

Hahaha libtards got you good man. Struggle against muh "racism" led to whities being fucked by their own govt in ways like "hire a nigger instead of white because he’s a nigger"

>white women

racism isn’t bad you silly. You’ve been brainwashed by lib cucks into thinking that calling someone a racist changes something.

I am glad you shared this story. The idea of beating some little faggot to a pulp for being a hypocrite makes my heart warm.

The thought that you manipulated him into starting fights with him probably soaked your panties, though.

Even hapas despise brazil monkeys, fucking based

>He tells me that he heard Drew call me a gook in front of his friends
> Don't think anything of it because he's irrelevant to me
make sure you're REALLY not bothered by them calling you a gook, and not just disguising your effeteness and weakness as morality or somehow a good thing. Imagine how quickly they would run to turn you in if ou ever said nigger or cracker.

That'll take a lot of blowjobs to convince him not to kick Drew's ass inward

Seriously though, as much as I hate using my race to my advantage, I may have to take your advice and tell the dean or someone to get this idiot suspended. My worry is that this idiot will stalk me more

This wasn't so bad until I read this
>Muh vagina
>You ugly virgin
You are a jewish puppet and nothing more. Get out and never return you degenerate.

>Seriously though, as much as I hate using my race to my advantage, I may have to take your advice and tell the dean or someone to get this idiot suspended. My worry is that this idiot will stalk me more
There is literally no shame in using the liberal SJW weapons against them, in fact it is the best strategy

Remember, these are people that want you dead

calling someone a virgin = jew

ok

Do it. We want liberal white cucks to be punished here. If the faggot keeps following you go the police, get a restraining order.

>Hapa despises brazilian monkey
based

Your "boyfriend" isn't racist, cause if he was he wouldn't date a chink like u

You're a vaginal jew.

>or cracker
Come on now, if she insulted "wypipo" the university would bend over backwards to lick her feet.

I never said he was, leaf

> Move to the United States after father finds a job
so you're family leeched off for 20 years ?

>pic

This

I meant found a job in chicago, we were living in japan before moving

unlikely. Asians are generally considered only a little less privileged than whites

Open bobs

You'd know that if you weren't plebbit tier.
when shit devolve in a manner unappealing to the kike, sexual undertones, implications and innuendo are their go-to due to their own short comings in that department.
I'd swear this thread is just some larp by some asianemasc faggot or just a leftard under 2 due to the sheer amount of stupid and stereotypical caricature.
SAGE

Personally, my family makes more than the rich white kids in my area

can you simplify that for me, i cant read that gibberish

Show bob plz

>Guys start to take notice of me
>Poor attempts at hitting on me, I just smile and stay silent
You know the rules.

this

You have no arguments besides name calling.
Dickhead

>Get begged to join Mizzou by an admissions guy because I'm Asian, they 'need more diversity'

kek, they're just begging for ANYONE to come to that shithole after those nigger riots. If you were a fucking white male they would also be begging for you.

go back to kazakhstan were you belong you fucking mong
get the fuck outta my fucking country

Tits or GTFO

Hows it feel to have a smaller dick than your dad?

Hows it feel to know if you breed with anything other than Asian your son will have a bigger.dick than you?

Hows it feel to kmow for the rest of your lifetime your dick will be the smallest on your dads side of the family?

Do it. If Drew gets beat up fifty million whiteknights will assume your racist boyfriend abused you or some shit and just make everything worse. The SJW system is the only way to shut these idiots up.

Nigger monkey still angry that he will never see breasts in person

That's probably the best advice you'll get here

how does it feel not reading the story and feeling like an idiot since im a woman

J-LARP

confirmed fag

Tits or gtfo

If he keeps stalking you, report him.

Alright you fags
>we got Drew
>we got ohito, chito or whatever the fuck that is
>we got halfie
>we got drew profile
>we got chicago
>possible mizzou
let dig and see if 'her' claims are valid

>a bait
lel

kys and take your stupid blogposts back to the_D
Sage

I have to say I appreciate your "blowjobs" approach greatly. should definitely keep that up.

agreed

Based poo

In other words, you're using kike tactics. He also thinks your story's fake, and that you're pretending to be a half asian woman.

gee, better prove im a woman by revealing my identity and showing my face / tits

Show vagene

to what end
none a this shit matters
libs are racist
big shock
everyone is racist

True, but literally anyone can shit on whitey these days.

Those are the rules.

Not tryna be mean, OP, but this. Do the best thing you can foe your people and make as many pure blooded Jap babies as you can pop out. Octomom that shit if you can. Jap birth rates need it.

You do know how a camera works, you dumb cunt. Point it at your tits,

Best solution. Fight fire with fire. He will have no moral grounds either. If he starts stalking, get a restraining order.

She's a half breed.

this

それはともかくさっさと乳出せや
話はそれからだ

Liberals try to make their "good works" compensate for their inner demons.
Your greentext could be more concise. Work on that.
Report it to school and police that Drew is stalking and harassing you.
Tits or GTFO.

Panjeet knows what's up