A Better, Simpler Time

This photograph was taken in the early 1990s.

Notice anything Sup Forums?

1/2

this Christmas photograph was taken in the early 2000s. Notice anything suspicious?

Hey Austria, bet you wish you remember the 1890s huh? What's it like to be a footnote in history now?

That photo was taken in hospital by a father dying from cancer. Actually tragic.

>tfw no qt sister to touch while she is sleeping

you're racist for not respecting how black people celebrate christmas.

is the girl a jew
she's qt

That is fucking disgusting, what is wrong with these """"""people"""""""? That tree is DEFINITELY a fire hazard

brrrappppp

Cpt. Crunch is missing from the second picture... is the old captain racist? As an old white male with a high officer rank in the navi it's very probable that he is.

What's it like to be a literal nonwhite mutt nation with virtually no international respect or nobility, only the glory's of the image of wealth and weaponry? My dear, I am the descendant of Germanic men who fought in the Wehrmacht, who had noble titles and who actually lived in their ancestral fatherland, who didn't exile and mix with all sorts of degenerates. But your 'glorious' ancestry?- "A-APPARANTLY I'M G-GERMAN!1"

Vieeeelgehrumtes Osterreichhhhh

That is fucking disgusting, what is wrong with these """"""people"""""""? That carpet DEFINITELY needs to be steam cleaned

Wire out of his ass?

yes. they just moved to israel from usa, or something.

>56% nigger telling me about my history

No electronics distracting people from what really matters.

>literally their full attention taken up by camera

OMG!
Is she wearing white pants after Labor Day?

underrated post

Three looks like shit

I notice that ugly kike nosed girl

there's blood on his right shoe.

Books?

The backstory behind that pic.

These two kids are going to die in like a week or so, so they celebrated their last christmas in the hospital room. They had the rare disease called John Thomas Disease

>taking a family photo in front of simple gifts they are grateful for to remember the moment.
>2017 getting tablets and phones for Christmas, snapchatting the moment to strangers to boost your narcissism while your family is neglected

If you can't figure out the difference then you probably don't celebrate Christmas... Muhammad.

Pre 2000s = white people everywhere; post 2000s = no more whites. Sad times ahead.

>Jews celebrating Christmas
What?
>Inb4 channuka

No.

I wanna know the context

alright put your handbag down

Why is their a captain crunch box under the christmas tree is that an American thing?

They spent all their money on heroin and weed...

Proud to be the little guy. That's so cute.

poverty?

He's holding a smart phone

"Its jus dey cultcha"

>t. Flyover nation with absolute zero effect on politics
Let in more refugees pls. Still whiter than you, Achmed

Oops! All Berries>peanut butter crunch

That is fucking disgusting, what is wrong with these """"""people"""""""? This is DEFINITELY the worst Christmas present ever.

White people were pathetic and poor until Jews took over control of white countries raising the standard of living for everybody?

Is that the answer?

the fuck is wrong with that guys face

Bible in the boys hand?

I see a white nig wearing shoes in the house like a savage

There isnt a minority forced into the image

1990s > 2010s

She's also pretty cute

they're Mormons and they were doing missionary work at the time iirc

they got books and not tablets/videogames

> (OP)
>That photo was taken in hospital by a father dying from cancer. Actually tragic.
Well that explains the shoes. Now I feel like a dick for saying something.

the hard disks?

How do you know? They certainly aren't dressed like Mormons, especially the girl. Do they even celebrate Christmas with trees, if that's what they're doing?

The same shit as always
I still remember christmas during the 80s and my little cousins getting pretty expensive toys and shit. Nothing has changed

>Early 90's
>Slav squat
>Minimalist Christmas
Looks like the wall either just fell or was in the process.

>flyover nation
Ah, yes. The American mentality of "if it's big- it's better"
That is hilarious. That's what I mean you see, when the American gets confronted on the fact he has no heritage, no culture, no actual ethnicity, he just cries in his bath of McDonalds grease, says something like "Y-YOUR GDP THO" or "L-LOL MUSLIM".
>the little guy
Austrian men are usually tall and quite handsome. The American male is the epitome of the word Beta.

>WE WUZ KANGZ THO
>MUH DIK AND FEATURES
Austria confirmed for nigger genes. Get conquered again pls

six years ago someone found them and they explained the pic and gave a recent Christmas pic.

Disgusting. KYS

Here is a (you)

*see second photograph

The man to the left of the photo is attached to a portable dialysis machine.
>modern version shown

> I may be a cucked nothing, but hey look at this chad who would be ashamed that we are related

Black's with a white christmas tree, odd indeed.

>Empire of mudshits, slavshits, mongols, gypsies and degos
impressive

now I finally understand why the kids are so poor in this pic

That asshole in the back needs to close the door, the little girl's going to get hypothermia that way.

Back, bitch!

It’s a hospital

Its a common Xmas tradition in the negro communities. Before family presents handed out, they have a hired stripper celebrating black santa. The next morning black santa comes!
I dont have the stomach to tell you what happens on that day, one is enough!

*dagos

Am one, please respect that by insulting me with the proper spelling. Thanks aplenty Suthorner.

The girls' jumper kind of looks like a snickers logo

>epitome of the word beta

Literally the hardiest people on Earth

white tree

Link?

They stole the tree.

I always knew captain crunch was a racist

Wtf is this thread?