The decline of Sup Forums

I don't think it has ever been this shit guys. This place is full of kids and redditors now. I mean fuck sake, there was a troll thread about dead jews and some retarded auschwitz story which was obvious bait, and it took like 7 replys before anyone actually called it out as bait. I can't even fathom this happening in old Sup Forums. So is there anywhere old polaks migrated to?

We migrated to Reddit, and the redditors migrated here

>So is there anywhere old polaks migrated to?
Outside

its is the polacks life cycle, everyone must grow out of the board sometime or risk being a robot for life

This is a fine example of a sharblue thread kids.
Divide and conquer.
OP, once again, is a total faggot.

All the epic oldfags went to krautchan.net/int
Only go there if you think you are epic enough

Nope. This is it. It's our home. We can't just let it go. We have to try and salvage it.

The only way I can see doing that is having the natsocs shit up the board with constant Nazi threads in the hope of deterring normies

The election was the worst thing to happen to this place. Redditors snd boomers ruin everything they touch

No, the board is really dying. Most threads are actual shill threads or boomer bullshit

>have a mate who is a big Essendon fan since childhood
>his favourite player signed with another team back in the 90s
>player retired around 10 years ago
>we happen to see him at a pub in South Australia a couple years ago
>mate tells him that he never really got over him leaving Essendon
>Wanganeen responds “I think it’s about time you got over it mate”

Still makes me laugh when I think about it

We need to have another Sup Forums harbor and just shut the board down for a few months. Let all the redditors who came in during the election move on.

NOICE

>Aussie shitposting outside of Sup Forums is hilarious.

yes but if you don't know where it is then you're too much of a newfag to be allowed there.

Can confirm, am redditor. This place fucking blows I thought there was supposed to be more funny memes and less autistic shit posting. It's just been normfied like how reddit got normified. Oh yeah, I'm also a Normie

The number of bots making endless slide threads might be unbeatable. The Donald fellas really like those boring basic bait topics.

Wanganeen opened a video game arcade after he retired from football. Only ever seen abo's hang out in it. Closed a year later.

That would be choice. Brit/pol/ would have to hold it down again. I'll never forget them during that time. They kept us going

Well fuck off or lurk more.

No-one cares about your "opinion"

old Sup Forums fragmented into tiny sub groups on cripple chan

the skeptics, the pizzagaters, the ayyyylmao investigators all made separate boards

you should check it out, it's pretty cool actually. Although the boards move slow it's of a higher quality

>IT'S YOUR JOB TO KEEP POL-ROCK ELITE !!!

We're lurking learning ways to subvert normies, jews, bots, slides and shill posts. We never left, merely retreated into ourselves to plan out next conquest. Chaos never rests my meme friends

Pol got ruined when the stormfags colonized news. There was great banter until the rejected faggots of society thought they were in good company with the LARPers on news.

Final dagger was the edgy little Le_Donald faggots who got mad that Stacy won't fuck them and blame the black kid for getting his dick sucked because the black kid is more charismatic.

They left long ago and either got real lives or went to 8pol. I only come here now to see if there's any happenings, outside that this board is gay as fuck and filled with normie faggots and homos

>T. a kekistani

I don't recall a Sup Forums that wasn't this full of dumbshits posting bullshit that you have to wade through to find the "good" shit.

;^)

>le larper meme

>implying it's not accurate

Sorry that you thought you were in good company with your edge, emu.

The faggot larpers are the #1 thing ruining this fucking board right now. They are actual schizophrenics

Sup Forums was never great.
There was just a happening spring in late 2015- early 2016 where happening threads were used to be that many that they'd slide slide threads.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

More despair shilling. This board is doing fine aside from all the shill threads being shoved down our throats by faggots like you.
You aren't deterring anyone from posting here, just making the good threads slightly harder to find.

>The number of bots making endless slide threads might be unbeatable

Here's how you beat them: ignore them and post quality posts in quality threads. It's just spam, tune it out. If you let some pixels on a screen posted by a bot deter you, you are beyond pussified.

I can guarantee you a COINTELPRO operation has been ongoing for the last 3 months. The Tradthot is an angle they are pushing and now the are pushing angles on so called AltLite

>1 post by this ID

Report meta threads and sage

>Shareblue guize!!1
Stupid fucking redditnigger

5 days ago, this amazing thread

came here to post this

Stupid thread. Go to this one. Sage lame threads and keep posting on the good ones.

The chans always survive. When Sup Forums is rotted completely, just retreat to the other chans and wait until the cancer goes into remission.

Calm down OP, normally after a major election Sup Forums settles down and newfags integrate in the first year after the election, but the MSM has been scaremongering 24/7 since election night which keeps driving newfags here and keeps politics in the news.

You mean the old Sup Forumstards? It's impossible to say until a board starts being absurdly more creative and influential than previously. I'm sure many of them are still here and many have drifted back to disparate corners of the internet or real life. Most of us have real jobs now, you know.

I can't tell if the quality has actually gone down or I've just become too old for this place. The try hard humor, over aggressive betas trying to play alpha and retards taking b8 easily as shit seems so much more common.

mom said you have to get off the internet and do the dishes now.

ILL NEVER BE FREE ND I REFUSE TO SUBMIT

I'm pretty sure it's the quality. All the retards that think they're fitting in by responding to terrible posts just because some others have done it so they might end up in a shite screencap tick me off.

Hiroshimoot needs to nuke the board for a few weeks. Let the discord reign again.

A lot are on 8pol. A lot of shit Sup Forums gets credit for is really being done by anons on other sites. There is also dark web Sup Forums boards.

Yeah I agree, shutting down Sup Forums for a bit would go a long way. People who have always been here will come back and the retards will move on.

Oh its one of (((these))) threads. Fuck off kike.

Sup Forums has been shit for years. People constantly post in >1 post by this id shitpost threads such as this one.

Infinity is ass cancer.
>Doxxed Woes
>infiltrated by antifa
>board owner is a shitskin

I think 8pol is actually TOO far right to be truly memetic like old/b/slash/mlpol/ were. There's a pervasive sense of no fun allowed. They do good work but their marketing just isn't there.

It's fucking awful. Been the same god damn shit threads bumped to the top for like 5 hours now.

Are you at least reporting them? If you have a Pass there's really no reason not to. Honestly I probably report threads even more than I post. It's clear that we DO have janitors here because blatantly off topic threads and illegal content get smacked down fairly quickly, but I think they're overwhelmed.