readms.net/r/onepunch_man/073/4158/1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QImBolnTVH8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you going to dump it

feet

no

Dont Worry I will dump it.

For some reason this pic is funny, is like Suiryu got a nosebleed after seeing Gouketsu feet.

Thanks

I could swear the raw had the onepunchman in blue, but I'm probably mistaken.

Not enough LinLin. With all the Suiryu ryona I expected some for her too.

Shuriyu is going to become a Hero and become a disciple of Cape Baldy

"Consecutive Normal Punches"

> You've got three seconds

I imagine Gouketsu sounding similar to Kenpachi.

I hope Fumihiko Tachiki gets casted to voice Gouketsu.

Kinda sad seeing how outclassed Suiryu is.

The bottom panel is perfect meme edit material.

Also poor Sourface and Lin Lin.

Why does her whip attack feel so pleasant, Sup Forums?

>still no information on S2
Well at least I can keep looking at Tatsumaki's beautiful legs

Genos wasnt joking when he said Gouketsu was faster than Awakened Cockroach.

Murata can draw feet very well(as good as Mashima).

unf

How can u hate Suiryu? The man has guts.

Update.

I honestly don't see how anyone can really hate Suiryu aside from Garoufans, who seem to hate everyone other than Garou sometimes.

I like him.

I don't. I just hate all the shit flinging between Garoufags and Suiryufags

He should have gone for Monkey Steals The Peach, that idiot

Literally fingering him.

I know it's been said before, but i'm now pretty convinced that this is setup to have him show up in the neo hero ranks.

Souryu wankers are crying right now after Gouketsu beat his ass with just a finger

Still thinking he could take on Garou?

Suiryu didn't job as hard as I have thought, but then again, Gouketsu is toying with him.

Now the question still remains, who is gonna save the day?

Maybe Saitama returns?
Would be the easiest way and end in one punch.

Otherwise I guess Bang or Tatsumaki are easily strong enough to get rid of Gouketsu.

And Snek and Max acting as heroes fullyl equipped showed that they are not far away from Suiryu, which shows me that Suiryu is A-Class, but would never rank up to S class.

Sweet Mask is stronger than Suiryu.

One Punch Waifus are wonderful.

I like him, he is a cool dude.

>this kills the suiryufag

This is all I actually hate, yeah. Garoufags extruding human-sized salt pillars over Metal Bat was pretty vexing at a certain point past reasonable, too.

And then there were the Garoufags pitching a fit during the entire ending of the anime when it was airing because of a certain one-eyed cutey...

His whole character until this point was that he's an asshole, it's really no surprise that people don't like him.

Is that what the bully circles of Hell would look like.

Don't cry when Suiryuu defeat Saitama in the next tournament.

He is finally seeing reality.

It'll all be worth it when he gets a "visit" from a certain qt while he's in the hospital

Lets be honest, if Garou were in Suiryus place he wouldve been rekt too.

>No saitama
That gonna be a long months.

Cocky and arrogant? Yes.
Asshole? No.

Poor Sourface got mangled.

Well... yeah. So would majority of S-class.

Seeing how he easily demolished Genos, I'd say only Bang, Tatsumaki, and Atomic could best him for sure. Darkshine, Flash, and Watchdog Man are strong maybes.

Considering the fact Garou is well below Darkshine at this point, he'd be wrecked just as hard as Shiryu.

I didnt expect the Crows being Gouketsu disciples, nice parallel with Bang also having a "monster" disciple.

Garou would handle him.

Every time Goutetsu gave him 3 seconds he'd crack his limiter

How long would gouketsu last against boros?

That user was right of the Crows together being Demon level threat.

Well duh, at this point i don't think Garou is Genos tier yet, and Genos also got shrekt by this dude.

Yeah, I think it's clear, even if garou is probably stronger than Nigger Ritsu, the difference in power is just too large.

Nah, she'll be busy gobbling the Announcer's knob to even look at Shitryuu. The Based Announcer the one who in the end, saved her.

>toys with his enemies pride while beating them
>hails himself as the biggest shit in the room
Now I don't hate him, but it's only natural that people would want him to eat shit when he is, in fact, an asshole.

He wouldn't last anything, no way Gouketsu is anywhere near the tier of Boros and "broken limiter" Garou.

Gouketsu is an enormous monster powered martial artist, he's like Garou but actually a monster, not just wearing a monster shell.

At last the true protagonist takes the stage.

>>hails himself as the biggest shit in the room
thats because he had every reason to believe he was, and when he realized he wasnt he stopped

That smirk.

also
>dick neck

If it wasn't for him there wouldn't be a Ring Girl left saving

This is the first dude baldy wrecked right?

"You are still young and you got room for growth"

If Suiryu ever comes back in the webcomic he will be one of the strongest heroes EOS.

He did his best and didn't give up. Suiryu is not like these other guys Garou getting convenient power ups and he's developing so he deserves some honest respect.

What a sore loser.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

THIS IS THE WORST POSSIBLE THING.

this chapter is so boring

every chapter needs One Punch Man; without him it doesnt work

Yeah but your average manga viewer doesn't think "Hmm this guys has every right to act cocky"
People don't like that kinda attitude.

>evolves into a God threat later :^)

Bakuzan confirmed a pathetic weakling.

Yeah Gouketsu is at best, around Darkmatter Pirate commanders level. (Gel, Mel, Gro)

But perhaps the Monster King above him could be worthy challenge to Boros & Monster Garou.

We know Bakuzan is going to return, but Im kinda looking forward to seeing him Gouketsu.

He actually told the announcer to get ring girl out of the place.

And wasted.

What a retard.

>Suiryu is A-Class, but would never rank up to S class.
He isn't maxed out though, as we have seen that he had been slacking for a few years now.

Boros could finish Gouketsu in one attack, if he wished to do so.

If Saitama returns, then he will get no credit AGAIN because the crowd left

but some characters do, Tats, Siryu and Boros had every right to be arrogant and confident in their power - since they were actually stronger than everything they had previously faced by a county mile

gouketsus new design has grown on me, looks smug AF

three seconds

And he is back.

>I'm not going to leave any for you.
That's a very nice touch.

>People
As you can see, most people (if not basically all) here posted that they don't hate him, just the shitposting ad bikering with garoufags.
It's not a loved character but it's not a hated one either. He did and is doing his job pretty well, without him this part would have been unreadble.

>Suiryu is A-class
I wonder who's behind this post.

At last a real hero

He is back too.

>the monsterfication has failed.

Loser from the beginning to the very end.

"To Save you"; Awwww

If Snek ever gets to make a suit made of Dragon level monster skin, he could reach the S class desu.

So are Suiryu, Snek and Max bros now? After this is over will Suiryu teach them how to get bitches?

So how the fuck are Bluefire and magician dude top A class heroes? Snek looks way more impressive than them.

And by the way, I just noticed the Viz translation doesn't say anything about them being comparable in skill with S class.

Hell yes.
youtube.com/watch?v=QImBolnTVH8
Best scene of this part.

I have to admit, I love this.

I love low level heroes who continue to fight, no matter how unlikely their chance of success.

>To save you

They're heroes. They're there to save people.
The strength of the person or the monster is irrelevant.

Because that's who they are, heroes. That's what they do.

/salute

You can literally hear the hero music come in.