This book going to be YUUUGE

This book going to be YUUUGE

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/trumps-syria-strike-is-sign-of-bannons-waning-influence.html?mid=facebook_nymag
archive.is/Au645
nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html
archive.is/rHU1Q
lmgtfy.com/?q=micahel wolff
msn.com/en-us/news/us/fire-breaks-out-at-hillary-clintons-home-in-chappaqua/ar-BBHQ7w8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HE'S GOT THE FIRE AND THE FURY
AT HIS COMMAND
WELL YOU DON'T HAVE TO WORRY
IF YOU HOLD ON TO JESUS' HAND
WE'LL ALL BE SAFE FROM SATAN
WHEN THE THUNDER ROLLS

Is it going to be all "anonymous sources close to Bannon said X"?

They are direct quotes from Steve Bannon himself. How long are you /r/The_Donald shills going to keep repeating this line? Go the fuck back to plebbit please

Are you calling Steven Bannon a liar?
The head of Breibart?

Already read a really long segment on nymag.com This book is going to be fascinating

I just finished (most) the same article at work. Got excited to talk about it.

So why didn't he write the book? Are there tapes of what he directly said or any kind of verifiable sources to them?

My cousin has been to the Trump WH a couple times this year. He says it feels fake and is more about the appearance of looking professional than actually having professional ideas. He's also a big R Republican Bush shill.

Apparently this was just a really poor shill thread.

Hard to say how much is accurate, but it was fascinating. I know a couple of folks who went to work for the administration and it accords with a lot of what they say

He's a busy guy and not a writer. He's never wrote a book. He's only worked on documentaries. He doesn't have the time or connections to reach other Trump supporters that he alienated. This isn't all about Bannon, it's about Trump, and it's written by a professional.

What you expect me to rush to answer your stupid questions?

Also, very few people would read a book by Steven Bannon.

Then why did you say:

>Are you calling Steven Bannon a liar?
Hmm shillie shill?

More accurate than "Clinton Cash" lol

Because this book includes direct quotes from Steve Bannon

And this is endorsed by Bannon as those being true then correct? Or is it just more of those NYT articles that claim they have sources close to Bannon?

I think your fear of NYT is a little misguided but no, this is direct quotes and accounts from Bannon, Roger Ailes, etc etc.

>fear
Okay nigger.

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/04/trumps-syria-strike-is-sign-of-bannons-waning-influence.html?mid=facebook_nymag

>this is direct quotes
So he has endorsed it and says it's true, link that.

Trump freaking out about this.

archive.is/Au645

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/01/michael-wolff-fire-and-fury-book-donald-trump.html

archive.is/rHU1Q

He hasn't endorsed it, he hasn't even read it, this isn't about Bannon and it hasn't even been released yet. Get your fingers out of you ears or don't, I don't care.

Where in that article does it provide any actual sources, I see none.

>He hasn't endorsed it
Oh okay so it's more anonymous horseshit fake news.

Yes, yes, same old denial. So easy to disregard anything you don't like.

Also there is a huge section at the bottom "HOW HE GOT THE STORY"
>Wolff says, he was able to take up “something like a semi-permanent seat on a couch in the West Wing” — an idea encouraged by the president himself.

Disregard anything I don't like? You have zero credible sources or evidence.

>“something like a semi-permanent seat on a couch in the West Wing”
Whoa that TOTALLY sounds legit, I'm sure this guy wouldn't make anything up. You're just a leftie turd who gobbles up anything you want to be true with no credibility because you're a brainlet.

Can't wait to read this, it's going to be very interesting. Some highlights from the article:

>Shortly after 8 p.m. on Election Night, when the unexpected trend — Trump might actually win — seemed confirmed, Don Jr. told a friend that his father, or DJT, as he calls him, looked as if he had seen a ghost. Melania was in tears — and not of joy.

>He didn’t process information in any conventional sense. He didn’t read. He didn’t really even skim. Some believed that for all practical purposes he was no more than semi-literate. He trusted his own expertise — no matter how paltry or irrelevant — more than anyone else’s.

>He retreated to his own bedroom — the first time since the Kennedy White House that a presidential couple had maintained separate rooms. In the first days, he ordered two television screens in addition to the one already there, and a lock on the door, precipitating a brief standoff with the Secret Service, who insisted they have access to the room. He reprimanded the housekeeping staff for picking up his shirt from the floor: “If my shirt is on the floor, it’s because I want it on the floor.”

Also, before you start saying FAKE NEWS FAKE QUOTES IS ALL FAKE ONLY TRUMP DADDY AND FOX NEWS TELL DA TRUTH,

>Shortly after Trump’s inauguration, Wolff says, he was able to take up “something like a semi-permanent seat on a couch in the West Wing” — an idea encouraged by the president himself. Because no one was in a position to either officially approve or formally deny such access, Wolff became “more a constant interloper than an invited guest.” There were no ground rules placed on his access, and he was required to make no promises about how he would report on what he witnessed.

Don't really know why I posted this quote, niggas will say he made all of it up because that's what Trump says, and what Trump says is true.

The article also revealed that Trump himself is a leaker.
>As details of Trump’s personal life leaked out, he became obsessed with identifying the leaker. The source of all the gossip, however, may well have been Trump himself. In his calls throughout the day and at night from his bed, he often spoke to people who had no reason to keep his confidences. He was a river of grievances, which recipients of his calls promptly spread to the ever-attentive media.

THE FIRE RISES

Don't forget how Trump pissed on prostitute in the Lincoln room.

Not how that works. When we die Jesus gets us into heaven. Jesus gives 2 shits if we die.

>Are there tapes of what he directly said or any kind of verifiable sources to them?
You know there aren't, but useful idiots on both sides (republicans especially here) will lap it up as truth

Wolff is a faggot and a proven liar

Direct quotes from those closest to him.

>gets lib shits to buy the book
>book actually tells it how it is and how wrong they are

42nd street chess pedes

Ya, that's hilarious and as they write it seems painfully obvious.

>eats at McDonald’s because he’s afraid of being poisoned

Hahahahahahahahaha

not even that, it's recreations of comments and conversations according to the authors memory.

even katy turd is like whoa hold on

On the record means sanctioned release. Trump could sue everyone for slander, if they lied. Like his sexual assault accusers he won't because he knows he will lose.

This is just fake news, and an army of shills have been mobilized to push it. I guess they think you autistic faggots are dumb enough to believe this nonsense.

ok, where's the proof then?

>Shortly after Trump’s inauguration, Wolff says, he was able to take up “something like a semi-permanent seat on a couch in the West Wing” — an idea encouraged by the president himself. Because no one was in a position to either officially approve or formally deny such access, Wolff became “more a constant interloper than an invited guest.” There were no ground rules placed on his access, and he was required to make no promises about how he would report on what he witnessed.
This reads exactly how a hippie larper would describe himself. I'm guessing he has proof for all this right?

jews are marketing this piece of shit so hard

Oh look, another in denial.
>FAKE NEWS, FAKE NEWS
must be so easy.

I'm sure you have already went through the book with a fine picked comb and found all the inconsistencies already.

Jews support Trump too.

Well the author would be liable for slander if you are right. Gloat when they win lawsuits. Sadly it appears to all be accurate.

Drumpf is going to roast this dick sucking grifter. He didn't survive the NY tabloids without knowing how to fuck over twits like this. Wait a bit.

>Michael Wolfe

Trump loves the Jews. Look at his actions in Isreal.

It's easy when denials come out the first day, faggot. If you're exposed as a liar on the best you got, that means the rest is fake news just like the first bit. Keep sucking dicks.

So long as Our Great Leader Trump says it's fake, it's fake, am I right?

Michael Wolff already has a reputation for making shit up. This is just him and Bannon sucking each other off. Wolff to sell books, Bannon to feed his ego.

So long as the people quoted say the writer is lying, it's fake. Do you like to suck dirty cock or is it some other fetish for you?

That is not what "on the record" means and:

>such that people making a defamation claim for these statements do not need to prove that the statement was defamatory

Here's part about Katie Walsh

If multiple people cited say this then it is fake.

You’re an absolute moron if you think this book will move the needle. Spend more time raising money for your 27 Senate races now that all your graft and slush funds have dried up. Loser.

>Can't answer the question

This is finally an actual IT'S HAPPENING headline. Little Hands Donnie has fucked up.

As soon as the campaign team had stepped into the White House, Walsh saw, it had gone from managing Trump to the expectation of being managed by him. Yet the president, while proposing the most radical departure from governing and policy norms in several generations, had few specific ideas about how to turn his themes and vitriol into policy. And making suggestions to him was deeply complicated. Here, arguably, was the central issue of the Trump presidency, informing every aspect of Trumpian policy and leadership: He didn’t process information in any conventional sense. He didn’t read. He didn’t really even skim. Some believed that for all practical purposes he was no more than semi-literate. He trusted his own expertise — no matter how paltry or irrelevant — more than anyone else’s.

>“I put what was decided on the schedule and bring in comms and build a press plan around it … And then Jared says, ‘Why did you do that?’ And I say, ‘Because we had a meeting three days ago with you and Reince and Steve where you agreed to do this.’ And he says, ‘But that didn’t mean I wanted it on the schedule …’ It almost doesn’t matter what anyone says: Jared will agree, and then it will get sabotaged, and then Jared goes to the president and says, see, that was Reince’s idea or Steve’s idea.”

Reminder: if you criticize Trump in any way, shape, or form, you're a goddamn shill, even with no evidence to prove it.

Literally who is this author?

Remember, if you're a shill and you take cock down your throat, you're also a faggot.

Trump supporters have such a hard time dealing with their denial. This book going to be YUUGE!

>can't read

then why you shilling so hard? Did you even read one exert of this book?

>Did you even read one exert of this book?
I listened to the people quoted who called the quotes lies. Do you prefer cock all the way down your throat, or just halfway?

cont....

n early March, not long before she left, she confronted Kushner with a simple request. “Just give me the three things the president wants to focus on,” she demanded. “What are the three priorities of this White House?”

It was the most basic question imaginable — one that any qualified presidential candidate would have answered long before he took up residence at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Six weeks into Trump’s presidency, Kushner was wholly without an answer.

>“Yes,” he said to Walsh. “We should probably have that conversation.”

It's very difficult for a public person to sue for slander. It also takes time and money. Where the credibility of the author is already being shot down for free. Due to his past work plus writing stupid things like Trump not knowing who John Boehner is. Trump's twitter timeline proves he knew who John Boehner was before the alleged quote. So the only thing the book does is make Bannon look like a jackass. But Bannon was chatting this author up while still high on the idea that he was going to get a lot of republicans elected and instead gave us Roy Moore.

>So why didn't he write the book?

This is a very stupid question, as some people aren't good at or interested in writing, but still want to tell their story.
>Are there tapes of what he directly said or any kind of verifiable sources to them?

Why pretend you would believe (((tapes)))? You are aware that voices can be 100% faked with even a small sample right? Why are you pretending that you would believe anything that doesn't reinforce what you already believe?

You are a fucking idiot.

Drumpf's 3 priorities were laid out in the campaign, faggot. If that cunt (who was fired along with Priebus early) didn't know what those 3 were, she's even dumber than you. That's why she got fired.

no seriously who is the author and why should I care?

They also golfed together in 2013. It's possible Trump misheard the name or momentarily forgot who Boehner was. He may have even meant the “Who's that?” as a slight insult to Boehner. But the impression Wolff seeks to leave is that Trump is a novice completely out of his element in the Oval Office. This was an anecdote meant to serve that narrative. You're probably right about Bannon being eager to throw shade & lol @ Roy Moore.

>"Inside the Trump White House"
>has never been inside the white house

The left would eat up any book written by a guy shit talking Trump, especially one seen as a former ally.

In fact that's the whole premise of this book.

Some nobody trying to cash in on liberal butthurt.

lmgtfy.com/?q=micahel wolff
You have a fascination with male homosexual activity.
>Drumpf's 3 priorities were laid out in the campaign
What were they?

Even if it's all true

He's still better than that open borders, gun grabbing cunt

>What were they?

Oh come on, you know he's not going to answer you. These people are so mentally deficient they can't even go outside anymore.

Pay me and I'll tell you what Drumpf's 3 priorities were, faggot. Since you're stupid. I guess sucking cock doesn't take much smarts, since you seem to partake often.

>Fire and Fury
What did he mean by this?
msn.com/en-us/news/us/fire-breaks-out-at-hillary-clintons-home-in-chappaqua/ar-BBHQ7w8

I'm going to post what I think the guy who posted this looks like

>The guy whose cock you want to suck next.
FTFY

Almost every single one of your posts mentions sucking cock, completely unprovoked. Maybe you should just be honest with yourself. It's ok to be gay user.

Bannon warned that the investigation into alleged collusion with the Kremlin will focus on money laundering and predicted:
>They’re going to crack Don Junior like an egg on national TV.

Yes, you'd know about gay, which only makes sense since you suck cock.

Bigley, so hygue much winning.

Bannon remarked mockingly:
>“The three senior guys in the campaign thought it was a good idea to meet with a foreign government inside Trump Tower in the conference room on the 25th floor – with no lawyers. They didn’t have any lawyers.

>“Even if you thought that this was not treasonous, or unpatriotic, or bad shit, and I happen to think it’s all of that, you should have called the FBI immediately.”

>I just dont believe he said that :___:

Then Bannon will surely go to court. Since the author was misquoting him in this way. Right?
Thats the proper way in a case like this, right?

Tell me then, why isn't he threatening this allready?

I hear Bannon likes to suck his own cock. You shill cocksuckers have much in common with him apparently.

I HAVE A CAT
HE IS FAT
HE WEAR A HAT
I GIVE HIM A PAT
ON THE BACK

Bannon went on to say that meeting should have been set up
>“in a Holiday Inn in Manchester, New Hampshire, with your lawyers who meet with these people”.

>Any information could then be “dumped down to Breitbart or something like that, or maybe some other more legitimate publication”.

LOL, Bannon himself doesn't think Breitbart is very legitimate.

Bannon also speculated that Trump Jr had involved his father in the meeting.
>“The chance that Don Jr did not walk these jumos up to his father’s office on the twenty-sixth floor is zero.”

>walk these jumos up to his father’s office
Is a jumo somebody who sucks their own cock, like you and Bannon?

your bantz are weak son

YOU GOTTA KEEP THE DEVIL
WAY DOWN IN THE HOLE

So you want stronger bants and more cock down your throat?

>LOL, Bannon himself doesn't think Breitbart is very legitimate.

Of course he doesn't. He knows exactly what it is, and how stupid the people who read it are.

Yeah, Breitbart is for people who suck their own cock, like you and Bannon.

Even the Washington post is reporting that this book will be full of LARPing horseshit. Liberal pseudo intellectuals will buy this and proudly display in their coffee table in their shitty studio rental .

Forgot pic

this

Who did you vote for user?

the author is GOOGLE IT YOU LAZY FAG

man, you really want to suck cock, don't you?

And you don't have to tell me that I suck cock, I already get it user

Isn't there a cock you need to suck somewhere, faggot?