Explain this, racist!

Explain this, racist!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
apparentlyapparel.com/news/where-did-blue-eyes-originate-from
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=GGwkAotRyqE
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E&lc=z23adb3avpakzzeshacdp432tavbtigp0ddvjy22rmhw03c010c
thevintagenews.com/2016/09/15/nazis-considered-sioux-extension-native-americans-aryans-2/
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs
youtube.com/watch?v=rKsfU-cIbUI&t=937s
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=DilIn9ffRFA&t=219s
metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html
aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2011/11/wotan-archetype-of-awakened-aryan-man.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Argentina is on my ESL list tbqh

Show your flag

You are delusional user. Those women with burkas have white skin but they are racially white

I mean they are not racially white

okay

That was kinda unexpected

Oh the explanation is quite simple.
You're a retard who fell for a fucking meme.

they are Iranians, i.e. Persians

I've seen a lot of people who called Persians white

Racist white devils can't explain shit. They are just full of blind hatred for all the mistakes they have made in their sad lives.

never use a memeflag again

The Eternal Burger.

Argentina is whiter than you mr 56%.

kind of like how you fell for the memeflag usage, fucking faggot

No one considers the women on the left white.

Sage.

whiter than you kimfatcom

Doesn't understand memes

Iranian =/= Persians
There is a large arab underclass in Iran. OP is just cherrypicking. Argentina definitely has some very European places.

>ARGENTINA IS WHITE

Yet, you are a mick.... I'm so sorry man

Proof commy flags are always shitposters

Posting OPs real flag

Got me good.

This is why we have to stop Jewish memes. People are retarded enough to believe them. Like wtf? Don't you have eyes?

Yeah I do. They are Argentinians?

Bahahahahaha muslims are not even human, fuck off kike go suck some toddler cock

What are you even talking about amerimutt?

This sub has no real consensus on who is actually "white" Thats one of the many reasons you guys are such pathetic larpers you dont even know who is white yourselves

Some people here considered only native born Europeans to be white but even then some say that southern Europe such as Greece and Spain aren't really white....

Then you have people on here who considered all native born Europeans to be white and all Arabs and middle easterners also to be white,pretty much anyone with white or brown skin they consider white which would mean that White people invented Islam and whites are majority Muslim

The white supremacists on here cant even define what is "white" pretty funny ,
There is no such thing as the "white race" its a made up term for people who have no accomplishments of their own and want something to attach themselves too so they dont feel so worthless, you guys are pathetic

Persians ARE white though, at least whiter than most southern italians and greeks.

>at least whiter than most southern italians and greeks.
jesus christ you people are retarded

not explained
Some not all
>They race mixed from slaves in the past
>Right now they use human trafficking
>Thus why there are some white

no you are retarded user

they are Aryan you half wits need to learn what Aryans are and what makes some an Aryan

aryans have Aryan features muh white is something only idiots say, they are Aryan or not, their skin tone doesn't matter

easy: Iranian shills post here and some of Sup Forums is stupid enough to believe them.

you fill the answers here
youtube.com/watch?v=s6Mvcn5dAgg&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

this is only one tiny piece of the arcanum, only the start of the rabbit hole

you have no idea how deep this rabbit hole goes

newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
apparentlyapparel.com/news/where-did-blue-eyes-originate-from
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=GGwkAotRyqE

youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/playlists

The ones on the left aren’t considered human, what’s the point of this shitty meme?

youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E&lc=z23adb3avpakzzeshacdp432tavbtigp0ddvjy22rmhw03c010c

Persians are indeed white and our Aryan brothers
(not all Iranians are Persian tho)

>he thinks Atlantis was good
that shit was controlled by Lucifer and obliterated by the floods of God.

Their weird half animal-half man idol worship was pure blaspheme shit as part of Lucifer's(Moloch/El/Belial etc) scheming. He always twists people into that perverted animism shit. (its even happening again right now)

You can be proud of being white, or aryan but its a real stretch when you start praising things that were really just early Devil worship.

he is right you are retarded stop posting if you don't know wtf you are talking about when you spew shit out of your face you are working for the jew for free

Aryan is blue eyes blonde hair.
People do realize their are different pigments of white skin?, or are they just retarded like every humayne.

nigger stfu with your Christcuckery nonsense crypto jew, nigger humans are 100's of millions of years old, you have no idea what the bible really what it is really for, it is a cipher a test and you failed

well red hair also, the ancient Aryans were giants also the vedas are right

God I love being white.

Yea but categorizing races in this day in age is very difficult unless our ancestors have been allowing us to build off of them.
>so that means if you are born with white pigment you're white.
>Retards btfo

>hurr durr I am the authority on everything.
>Im right because I say so, I know everything!
>religion is just a test!
>except prehistoric animism which is of course great and awesome, worthy of pride.
>I dont really know what to say so i'll project memes and insults as a valid argument
nice strawman, got anything valid to say?
Is meme images that you made supposed to impress me, Dale Gribble?

lol. Nobody considers those sand niggers on the left white.

right on there are no true aryans left only a purity of the bloodline tot he aryans, so to say they are white with blue eyes blonde hair is not correct. There are aryans in nearly every race, what is to be determined is the purity of their lineage
thevintagenews.com/2016/09/15/nazis-considered-sioux-extension-native-americans-aryans-2/

>implying anyone gives a fuck what you think
wew lad you are in desperate need of a reality check

No you idiot Aryan means Indo-European.

I think you will enjoy this
youtube.com/watch?v=os_E_MXjnqs

A FUCKING LEA-

oh

FUCKING DELET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

hey act like a n Aryan man, stop being a dick, white people have civilized dialogue, this board culture needs to change stop acting like kikes, this is supposed a forum for learning and free thought act like it or you do the kikes work

are you ignoring the irony in this post coming from you?
>Spamming the thread were bullshit half baked theories
>strawmanning anyone who even slightly disagrees
>trying to act condescending towards everyone for it.
Kid, you need to get a grip. You've lost control of your own ego and your mind.

neither are white
Problem solved

If the nipples aren't pink, they ain't white

Lol good luck tracing it with all this diversity

Only racists call people white

And yea it's very uncommon to find pure lineages.
>Prob only the 1% are

the difference between you and me is I actually know what I am talking about so no there is no irony here

You're right, fellow traveller. I will elevate my discourse

Breaking News: Stormfags are retarded

Amen my white brother. We'll bleach those gringos when the time's right.

lol I love you guys, no homo

oops second you was for you

FAKKK I MEANT YOU

wait
is the black sun the thing i glimpse slightly just behind my visual field that looks like fan blades of light moving so fast they project reality?

the only people that say stormfags now that most of this board knows Hitler was right and we are right is kikes so gas yourself Moashe
youtube.com/watch?v=rKsfU-cIbUI&t=937s

ahhh the wotan awakens, what you are looking for is here start with the playlists watch ancient knowledge first then zero point then electric universe
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos

Explain what? the ones on the left arent white and the ones on the right are. There are some camel fuckers that are kind of on the border though, but none of the curry ninjas in that pic.

Basically the symbol of peace and order
>Their is no future with a mangled ancestory since people will not benefit from their original dna make up.
>Iitteraly btfo our ancestors because we felt like it

Tbh nipple color is the best indicator of race... Never considered till now but it's 100% true if ya think about it..

yes but it also represents a basic fundamental truth about the universe and how it works, what they are hiding, what Hitler tried to show the world , the arcanum

People bleech their nipples believe it or not...

>The number of people in a group that believe in the same thing makes it right.
Hitler worked for the Rothschilds so that they could get their own country.
youtube.com/watch?v=DilIn9ffRFA&t=219s

The Black Sun represents everything they don't want you to know

the argentinians are black meme is just that, a meme.
sure there are indios there but it has the second highest white population in south america.

I know everything about the black sun im prob the reason you know about it lol.

don't think so shlomo see we know who you really are, we have always known

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm

Im so confused

really? interesting since I am in the order of the black sun, I think you have it backwards, pretty sure everything anyone here knows about the Black Sun is because of us

thank you sir

won't make them pink though

If you want to help guide others we appreciate it but do not let your ego guide you, you must temper your knowledge with philosophy, what we do, we do for the volk brother, for love, lead by example

I know all about those groups and their goal is for personal gain only and frown apon people for not beliving what you "should" believe which is that the devil is actually god and god the devil and were seeing everything wrong .
>This world is basically a cluster fuck of different beliefs and dont take the time to reason, hence why we are going to die out soon.

sorry my friend but you are still in the matrix, there is no devil only the source, only men are devils and we are here to put them down

im onto something? ive seen the wheel since i had a breakthrough salvia trip went to another plane and fought to get back here, but ive always been afraid it means im dead

jewesses rarely have pink ones

Point?

>People
>Jews
Choose one faggot

good reason for that I imagine

Your story what you are saying now I have heard countless times user, you has a vision, because the wotan has awakened within you

aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-prophecy-of-sajaha-and-third-sargon.html

aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.com/2011/11/wotan-archetype-of-awakened-aryan-man.html

You will never believe the truth until you find it yourself, there is more to this reality than you can possibly imagine, find it

any experience like this?

Far left muzzie is qt3.14

I’ve been there. I’ve seen formation of forms and unreality of things. When I get back outside my body each time I feel like I’m home.

but im half kike lol

>but im half kike lol
Based on parents or DNA test? The DNA tests are all corrupted by Jews trying to increase sympathy (if everyone is warm and fuzzy “being partly Jewish” then it buys them time for their evil plans).