Hi Sup Forums, I'm a journalist doing an article on the influence of the alt-right in current popular culture

Hi Sup Forums, I'm a journalist doing an article on the influence of the alt-right in current popular culture.
Could you all help me by answering a couple of questions? Why does the alt-right push such a racist and sexist group of people? Why do you all claim social justice is flawed when it is about nothing but acceptance of others especially those in less fortunate environments (for example african-americans)

You can answer my questions and leave additional comments here: rachelkawaii.sarahah.com/

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/rachelkawaii/?hl=en
twitter.com/rachelkawaii?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the "alt-right" ?

A right wing movement, that exists primarily on the internet and it consists of delinquents, racists, sexists, antifeminists, regressives, anti progressives and neo nazis.

What is the Alt Right? Is that an Indie Book Club or something?

what is "African-Americans,'' Is that a burger flavor?

this ->

not your personal army faggot

Ive never heard of the alt right I think maybe you have the wrong board

Oh dear that sounds dreadful. You won't find that here, but you can try other boards.

This board is for a discussion on recent worldwide events in politics, especially in reporting and identitying new ideologies that are gaining popularity in certain countries

How thenfuck is Africa a less fortunate environment than Switzerland for example?

No, they are a group of people who have been oppressed for centuries on the basis of their skin color.

Post a timestamp.

Not this fucking thread again.
"....." In all fields

The alt right is a figment of media imagination

You must really hate this rachel bitch

I've never heard of the alt-right, but they sound like a bunch of bad hombres. Those kind are not allowed here. Sup Forums is a board that celebrates diversity, togetherness, the destruction of Western culture and the white patriarchy. Only good goy are allowed to post here.

Perhaps you are looking for reddit.com/r/politics

Switzerland is a MEDC with a strong economy, that is helped by its neighbors, whereas Africa is a continent that consists of mostly LEDCs that are run by violent dictators.

Hmm I think you might be mistaken. The african-american is a cheese burger with barbecue sauce.

Well, it wasn't capitalized in your original post, that means you regard them as property, racist.

>I'm a journalist
Name media or die

Really no, most contemporary journalism says that the alt-right exists mostly on anonymous message boards such as Sup Forums.

Africa has resources like no other continent, it's the people that are the problem.

I am gonna say one as fully red-pilled guy I say take the red pill and don't become a journalists just run away from political correctness and fuck off

they were oppressed by thier own people who sold them into slavery

and even now pilfer the aid money that liberal cucks send to feed thier population

Explain “oppressed” and why is it their skin colour you’re focusing on?

Literal grammar Nazi.

So I can't help but notice that you don't really have any interest in answers, you're just using the pretense to babble your opinions repeatedly.

I am currently writing an article for politiken. A Danish news site.

Because most contemporary journalism is recycling the American media narrative.
The 'alt right' has existed in Europe for decades, but it only comes into the public eye when the Americans say it ought to.
Assuming you're actually a person, does that not make you reflect on the quality and nature of European journalism?

Post a timestamp. If you don't know what a timestamp is then google it.

True, however, the continent was raped, destabilized and depleted by white colonialists, meaning that the people currently inhabiting the continent are not to blame.

Stay here long enough and you will assimilate into the hivemind

So the Afrikaner isn't to blame for anything! Racist!

Ok, thanks, I will look out for them. Been here for around 6 months so am a newfag myself but haven't seen anything by that description. Have only seen very logical and well thought arguments in debates. If I see any, what company do you work for and I will send them your way for an interview ?

leave while you still can. listen to hotel California and run from here.

Fucking beautiful.

Nigger nazi feminists are the future.

Because they are usually targeted based on their darker complexion, however they are socially disadvantaged by being brought up in bad destabilized neighborhoods

Ok OP I am the member of the alt-right I will answer 4 questions.

So if they had a different complexion they'd be treated differently in the 1700's! COLORIST!

Altright is CIA

fuck off fag

timestamped tits or gtfo

Could you guys actually stop replying like ur getting internet fame or some shit from this?
Literally feeding a bot/shill with info...god fuck this board sometimes.

It doesn't really as the world follows America in most things, and the alt-right has only recently (the election of Donald Trump) gained support and power, so even if it existed before, it was never at the strength it currently is at, and didn't really have much of an effect on world politics.

>the continent was raped, destabilized and depleted

What was there beforehand?
What do you mean 'depleted'? Africa still has extraordinary mineral wealth.
How could a stable continent be taken over by whites?

>bad destabilised

Who destabilised them?
Are you saying that white people are forcing blacks in London to commit more crime?

can confirm this amerian poster is the altright™ he an answer your questions

instagram.com/rachelkawaii/?hl=en
twitter.com/rachelkawaii?lang=en
Could this be her?

implying OP is too dumb to browse pol.

Now I'm going to ask OP the same sort of loaded question he likes to ask.

OP, given that we know for a fact you suck dicks, why do you deny sucking dicks?

>Highly biased leftist viewpoint pushed as normal during questions.
Let me guess, you're with CNN, right?
Are you smoking a joint right now as you type?

Not bad. Hey Can I have your number?

ALT-RIGHT, if it's even a real movement, can be found on plebbit.

We are not Alt-Right here, faggot.

>Why does the alt-right push such a racist and sexist group of people?
We don't push people.
Some of us are racist but not the majority, those who are racist usually have a reason for being so.
There is nothing wrong with being racist or sexist, our thoughts are our own.

Why do you all claim social justice is flawed when it is about nothing but acceptance of others especially those in less fortunate environments (for example african-americans)
Social justice is not flawed, i think it is working as intended. But it is morally reprehensible and disgusting.
Social justice is not about inclusion, it's about exclusion and policing free speech.
Social Justice is a tool used to create division and generalize a population into several different entities or groups
The end result being a fractioned democracy of groups who have no ability to assemble and effectively challenge the political status quo/EU.

People have a misconception of what we mean by a return to traditionalism. It is not rewinding time backwards, it is to late for that, and humanity has progressed beyond such things. This is the downfall of right wing thinking. We are neo-traditionalists. Forging a new path, the ways of our fathers and fathers before them will not yield us victory. We are the epitome, the change, we entice the desire. We tap into the biology of people, forged by a millennia of evolution. It is impossible to fight aganist desire. The traits and skills honed shall lead us into a glorious new age

Implying that everyone knows its bait, even doe it almost cannot be more obvious.

Also, how are "African Americans" in a less fortunate environment, you fucking cuck piece of shit?

They have affirmative blacktion, equal opportunity, disproportionate amounts of scholarships, grants and loan given to them...I could go on but you get the point hopefully.

>Replying to bait

Please realize that we really and truly want you and your kind, along with you families to die in the most violent and painful ways imaginable

When you say “targeted” do you mean they’re attacked physically? Because there is a lot of violent crime in the black area of the city.
Why are the neighbourhoods not stable?

Why is there so much racism?
How did the alt-right achieve this much political power?
Why is it so hate filled?
What is wrong with being able to define yourself as you want (e.g. Gender)?

Hello journalists

yes hello, did you know that finland has been propagating alt-right propaganda for years through the insiduous "SPURDO SPARDE" racist meme???

Will you cover this? it is important that people know it's not just le funny bear ok?? it is insidious hate symbol, and brobably racist too ok

For instance see this depiction that viciously attacks transgenders

Why u here then Murat ?

Tits or gtfo.

You come here asking for our help, then you insult us? Im not even alt-right. I'm going to spam the fuck out of you bitchface. Go eat a dick fagboy.

This is what we have to go against/pol/, this is what we have to fight for. The most based man award goes to..... journalists

i just felt like it, i wish it was real because i would love to redpill some social science freaks.

Fuck off you race mixing whore

I will admit that I forgot to sage twice but not thrice while sassing this punkass OP

What pisses people off is not that some want to be transgender...It's that the media, through cultural marxism, shuns any and all people with opposing viewpoints.

Why the fuck DO I have to participate in upholding SOMEONE ELSE'S PERSONAL IDENTITY?

If you're really journalist you must not have much critical thinking power.

Lay off the soy and fluoride, brah.

Why don't these oppressed Africans stand up for themselves and put a noble leader in place?

Is this thread full of replies from Boomers, retards, or both? There are actual people replying to this shit bait as if it were real. This feels like r/T_D and I want to puke

>It doesn't really as the world follows America in most things,

'The world' doesn't follow America, Europe does, because European professionals can't engage with reality except through the mediation of American cultural forms. Spectacular society.

>alt-right has only recently (the election of Donald Trump) gained support and power,

If you invent a new category then you can arbitrarily decide when and where it is most powerful.

> even if it existed before, it was never at the strength it currently is at,

But you've homogenised many different currents and tendencies, some mutually exclusive, into this name 'alt-right'. How do you know this?
Enoch Powell was 'alt-right' by today's standards, and if he didn't warrant attention then journalists are too incompetent to be allowed to do the job.

>didn't really have much of an effect on world politics

When you say 'world', you mean 'American', like all plastic nuropeans do.
It didn't happen in America, so European 'intellectuals' didn't think it was remarkable.

alt right does not exist. msm made it up.

What about the predecessors of the current day Africans? You know, the ones who didn't plan on using those resources until the whites came, the ones who sold their brothers to slave traders for copper bracelets and broken brown glass?

>social justice is about nothing but acceptance of others especially those in less fortunate environments (for example african-americans)

LOL OK. Who's in a less fortunate environment, African-Americans or Africans? Why does a Danish newspaper care about African-Americans so much? Don't you have African-Danes you can worry about?

There is no real alt-right. It's just a made up term. like "well-fed communist" it doesn't really exist.

SJW's are just as racist and sexist (maybe even more so) than the people you label "alt-right"- but since you share their bigotry you don't see it.

The board is dead. Where have you been?

I will answer the OP in order or questions asked.
>yes
>statistical analysis, how many psychological and sociological studies would you like sourced? We do not deny science
>We do not. Some claim that certain elements of Social Justice is damaging to the social fabric of society. Some here like their culture, their heritage, their standard of living,their people and do not wish that to change. Some also do not like to see the breakdown of the family unit. Most do not hate other racial groups, but would like other racial groups try to improve their situation in their homeland. As you have noted you feel that european colonialist destroyed Africa. What is happening in Europe, Oceania and North America is colonist exploiting a welfare system that was not meant for them.

Fuck off, (((Bernstein)))

Honestly, this is almost the best definition I've come across. The only details missing are people feeling social marginalization as a result of mental illness (most often social anxiety disorder or autism) and people of deviant sexualities (most often furries, interracial cuckold fetishists, and trap fanciers).

Thanks for your contribution and good luck with your work!

I love Danish . Especially the kind with red jam and cheese .

Why can't i define myself as racist and be left alone, it's what I want?

You were being very racist when you said the Afrikaner had no part in their crimes during Apartheid and African-Americans were property. Be gone from here, racist!

There was a beautiful vibrant tribal culture whose morals clashed with western views.
Most of the money is taken out of the economy by western nations through debt collecting.
It had inferior technology because it lacked the good farming grounds that europe has, slowing development. However if the people there were helped instead of destroyed African countries would be global superpowers today.

>Are you saying that white people are forcing blacks in London to commit more crime?

No, but because of their skin colour they are not afforded the same opportunities as others and are forced into low income invironments.

Ever considered that responding to troll posts as though they were genuine questions is a good way to practice?
If someone plays devil's advocate, do you stop arguing because technically they are doing so in bad faith?

The truth is racist and sexist

enjoy your stay

Sorry to interrupt, but my local NY news station just reported that Angelina Jolie's son Maddox was just arrested for stabbing her to death.Just wanted to post the scoop before all the threads go up.
Carry on.

Because I do not suck dicks. Your question is unfair as it sets a premise that is untrue.

> Why is there so much racism?

There isn't, and this board contains people of all creed and color. Sup Forums and Sup Forums are not synonymous with the alt-right, it's just what Western media has branded these people as because they go against the mainstream narrative. It's a political dog whistle and nothing more.
> Why is it so hate filled?

Why are liberal causes so hate filled? Antifa, rioting, stabbing, bike locking people?
> What is wrong with being able to define yourself as you want (e.g. Gender)?

Identify as whatever the fuck you want, just don't force me to call you that under penalty of law.

Fpbp
Obvious bait, and
Uncanny goddam valley.

I think you’re in the wrong place. This is a board of peace, focused around world news and alternative political ideas. You’re looking for Reddit.com, it’s full of teens with anxiety issues that like to defy their parents.

The alt right is a leaderless uncentralized idea space defined by conservative social policies, free market economics, and ethnic nationalism/ethnic separation. It's literally Sup Forumsitics

journalist please we all know you suck many dicks there is no need to lie about this known fact