Absolute State of Britbongistan

>see a kid riding in his soapbox car
>suddenly kid turns on flashing lights
>kid is actually a police officer, starts yelling "pull over you cheeky twat, in the name of sharia law, pull over."
>start driving 40km/h and lose the guy

Seriously, what happened to the brits? One of the strongest empires known to man turned to this.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/999London/status/948701035165560832
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LMAO this shit made me blow air threw my nose

It was the Jews user.

>Muslims are stuck in the stone age
>Mimic Fred Flinstone to combat their tricks

Crime isn't really an issue in Britain aside from the black areas where they need actual police. The rest of the time it's a pretty simple job.

This.

kek what would happen to the world without us

use a bike, christ that looks pathetic

this is the REAL absolute state:

twitter.com/999London/status/948701035165560832

Hows security in the UK? What are the odds of, lets say, get robbed by chavs in the metro?
Also if someone uses a weapon are you rapidly caught with all the cameras or something? How hostile is it?

Just watch out for the pakis and you're fine

>UK police account.

Yes people I'm sure this is absolutely 100% real and not satire in the slightest.

>Seriously, what happened to the brits? One of the strongest empires known to man turned to this.
Even titans can fall.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I would actually be okay with that if bongistanian cops were allowed to carry 1911's as ansidearm instead of their stupid baton

>2025
>"suspect has driven over multiple officers"
>"suspect confirmed on a non-echo-friendly vehicle"
>"seems to be unstoppable"

>Implying the Jews were the only one responsible
The bank of England is a joint venture Alfred not a singular commission, your own people are just as responsible

Even if Police rode little Go Karts, it wouldnt matter outside the cities as our White neighbors dont tend to rob or assault each other

This is the funniest thing I've seen on Pol in a long time. My entire office here at the US Geological Survey is now laughing out loud at Britain, and this is a VERY Liberal place with plenty of bike riders.

fuckin saved

Kek, I wonder if we will ever get to this point.

All those sand niggers are going to send you all back to the fucking stone age.

You are the reason we have so many redditfugees now.

Can you give me some context George?

>name of sharia law, pull over
kek, you got me

fucking kek (you)

Imagine being such peaceful place that you can afford to cuck your own police... Jesus, how far we are.

The fuck happened there?
Damn, that was scary.

It made you breathe?

>mfw

Kek

Genuinely laughed my fucking ass off OP, good job

bin that negro

>start driving 40km/h and lose the guy