If I was Logan paul I could have turned around this situation

If I was Logan paul I could have turned around this situation.

I would have made a video with me playing the piano singing an eerie tune
"All I ever wanted was to be a God, was that so wrong? Was that so wrong?"

I would repeat those lyrics for two minutes straight with varying inflection and passion.

The lights would turn off

The lights would turn on, I would be sitting at a table with a gun

I would say that to atone for my sins, I will be playing russian roulette (I would use a real gun loaded with blanks)

Between each shot I speak of a girl i had fucked, recounting her name, the way she moved and squirmed in bed, the smell of her breath, etc

I would end the video abruptly with multiple shot of me in perfect lighting, almost naked but censored enough to show on youtube, in various poses that would make even the most loyal housewife blush, just to subtly assert my dominance in the only realm that truly counts-appearance

With this, you would become a figure who is freed from the opinions of society. Because you would be way too fucking out there. And you're already a millionaire so you don't need anyone. and peopel would still watch you because you'd be fascinating

After that, you would continue making callous, insane, sociopathic videos playing a version of your self with waning mental stability, saying and doing more controversial and insane things (Kidnapping and breastfeeding a baby from the park [hire an actor so you dont actually go to jail], joining and vlogging at a literal KKK meeting, a video that's just you in a dimly lit room in a shitty apartment sobbing in front of a mirror for 10 minutes straight while 4 seasons by vivaldi softly plays in the background)

People would watch you and become enamored by what a hilariously yet tragic psychotic enigma you are

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
youtu.be/xRZkQ0_LLZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Context for slowpokes:
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

He just looks like he deserves a punch in the face for something

>wonder why this faggot is being shilled so hard
>use google
>he's literally Disney

oh

this guy is strange, his face is a bit wrong i dont know how to explain.

Shooting a blank at your head will still kill you. The expanding gas caves in your skull.

youtu.be/xRZkQ0_LLZg

10 bucks says this turns out to be fake.

Same thread with the same replies.

This is very specific

It was Sam Hyde’s body :(

Sophie Turner's response (this shit is getting media attention)
>I can't believe how self-praising your 'apology' is
>I pray to God you never have to experience anything like that man did
God I hate celebrities

He looks like a character I used to draw when I was a kid trying to emulate comic book heroes. I just could never get the proportions or positions right and he's got a bit of uncanny valley face going on

What would make a grown man dress like this?

That's Jake. Logan's riding off his autistic brother's coattails.

[-]

mickey mouse raped him as a kid.

Autism.

He's probably drinking too much soy

Never watched this guy before. If all of his videos are like this I'm impressed by the production value but holy shit he acts like an insufferable faggot.

I would have sex with the girl on the left if you know what i mean.

>e-celebs

Again, he's an attention whore who's riding off his brother's fame because he can.

honestly seppuku forest is his greatest vlog, it delved deep into what kind of person he was without him actually saying it

actually he's an actor, that they're prepping up to replace pewdiepie with in popularity on youtube.

Too much sperm in the diet is usually the start, next comes the hats, before long his next publicity stunt will be his 'transition'.

kikes
i watched like 3 minutes of the video and i feel bad the normines was to fucking mutch im more convinced than ever that this world is fucked

Yeah that's why Pewds is so hostile towards him. Pewdiepie normally doesn't give much of a fuck but attacks the Paul's like crazy. Disney is his enemy.

No one likes a lolcow. People eventually lose interest, and then you're left with no money and a shit, nigger-tier reputation.