Sup Forums btfo

Sup Forums btfo.

Seriously. Nothing makes you look like a cuck/beta more than obsessing over race. Get over it.

Do the best you can with what you got.

>muh dick

Africa is a shithole because blacks are useless

Accept it's the liberals and their media goons that are observing over race and chick's with dicks. So yeah there is that...you know the truth.

*obsessing

Blacks are pretty good at dancing/singing/playing an instrument. They'd never be good at math, science, art, economics or literature. What's more useful?

Like this ?

If you're a nigger, do the best with what you have back in Africa, f*ck off.

I don't like niggers

for many reasons

many, many reasons

Annnnnd, niggers constantly obsess over race, make claims of racial greatness that don't exist, etc. more than anyone else.

Why ain't Lil B calling out the niggers who still believe they wuz kangs an sheeit?

Say it brother

n i g g e r

That's why comparative advantage is so important. You don't need to be exceptional in everything, as long as you are able to specialize in one thing you will be able to enjoy the productivity of others.

how could he say that black people are naturally stronger than white people when they got conquered by white people and all the world's strongest men are white?

Are you ready to be human yet or are you still a nigger? Lol - Autist

Where’s the evidence that his message isn’t directed at black people as well?

he's a literally retarded nigger that raps about ellen degeneres when he isn't getting KTFO on cam by fellow niggers. Who cares what he thinks

this is exactly what us civic nationalists have been saying. race doesn't matter, we are all humans. so lets end affirmative action and welfare so we can all be equal.

But what would Sup Forums post about all day, every day?

Were nigs recently btfo in all of these fields too?

Sounds like lil b is going after black racists desu. Hes denouncing things only blacks argue.

So hes ok i guess. That said, everywhere blacks go things become shit.

All 3 things he mentioned are the regular refrain of the "We wuz" crowd, it was aimed at darkies.

>us
>civic "nationalist"
get out

This is really subtle or retarded. Either way, take a six month break from posting please.