When did you grow out of video games?

When did you grow out of video games?

What constructive hobby did you replace them with?

>17
>lifting

Work.

25, still playing a lot and wasting my time... How do I quit?

Shitposting

I'm not sure if I did or didn't. I like video games like I love free stuff. I cheat and hack, and take free gibs if they let you. I just love cheating and hacking.

>42
>masturbating

school

>32
>implying

One does not simply stop playing video games.
Life is also a video game within a video game but a shittoer one at that so we make video games inside this video game to fix that.

does this count as a constructive hobby?

early 20s

reading books and shitposting

>23
>just bought laptop with i7 + GTX 1060
>mom just got me the oculus rift for Christmas
I-is this a red flag familia? VR is the future

20, I still play them but much less so, I tend to stick to handheld games that don't require a lot of time.

I now use that time to do free weights in my house.

>underage
b&

>When did you grow out of video games?

When I was about 20, maybe 21

>What constructive hobby did you replace them with?

Spent more time skateboarding, then migrated to powerlifting after that. Either option is far better than staring at a fucking game all night.

>45
>Never. I mak vidya

>21
>fap

Middle 20s
I just lost the desire to play and did other stuff like drawing and picture boards in the internet.

Real playing needs too much energy and concentration. After work/university I just watch Movies or series and read articles,books etc.

One of my favourite hobbies ist to go hiking/camping in the forest, but due to my spare time and RL activities with real persons not always possible.

3 months ago.

Lifting, reading, learning to shoot better.
It's a great feeling.

Sex

"when" as in past tense you cuck

I still game

>skateboarding

3 years ago and literally pol.

>download virt-a-mate
>fap like there's no tomorrow

i still vidya. I lift, read, cook every meal, work 50h a week, sleep 9h a night, live alone and have some small social life. I would replace vidya with something but i have no good cheap alternatives that fit my lifestyle.

>gradually from 20 to 25

>Lifting, shooting, fencing

still play them because i use my vices in moderation.

I stopped playing due to the guilt have for wasting time, yet, I'm still wasting time on here, aren't I?

Still do, I have too much free time on my hands and not enough money.

30. Still play them but only Souls games and not that often.

22 - motorcycles, reading, camping/hiking. Still vidya occasionally in the winter when reading doesn't cut it.

>fencing

A true white man

if you're still able to enjoy it and can pass time with it, you're doing fine... some of us are bitter that video games no longer bring us pleasure, so we make threads like this and make fun of people for being "childish"
being old and jaded sucks dick.

my problem as well except im cheap, not poor. Vidya are fun man and theres not much out there beyond them. Ill quit if i ever get married in anticipation of kids but with the quality of women ive dated over my adult life thats increasigly unlikely

anal fisting

29, when I broke up with my long-term girlfriend. Decided to change a few things, gaming was one of them. Started lifting, read more, and quit caffeine. Stuck with it so far, 1 year+ running.

The older I get, the more I regret my youth wasted playing video games.

2 years ago with 18,lifting and getting a workbench
doing shit like bows and shitty chairs could post some pics if I get home

Sucking cocks for money

I still play here and there when I have a bit of free time. I'm pretty busy with work/life as well as my other hobbies, but sometimes on a lazy Sunday morning or late night if the wife is busy ill fire up a pc game for a few hours.

I tend to play older or niche games, I cant even remember the last AAA game I bought

I play things every now and then to wind down or kill time. Not sure when I had a big shift, but it was probably five or six years ago. Everything is basically shit thanks to esports and there's little reason to own a new console, with the exception of a Nintendo because at least they do something different. Nothing in the video game world will replace the magic of seeing the development from super Nintendo up to maybe the PS3 era.

never did still having fun creating my empire in mount and blade, then i surround the sand niggers so thet cant expand then i kill their armies and raid there lands every once in a while.

For once, I agree with a Nazi cunt.

also getting a gf accounted to that but not that much,just less playing

Gamer from 2002-2008.
Vice: Final Fantasy XI.

Got out because I lost my job. Replaced it with four years of earning a Bachelors Degree in Mathematics and got a better job earning more than before. Also started an all white family and moved to an all white (except one Mexican) neighborhood. I now spend my time going for my Masters in Statistics at NC State and picked up woodworking and metalworking as a hobby.

link to full video?

I'm 18 and have nothing better to do most of the time apart from play Vidya, study and shitpost on Sup Forums. Hope to change this by joining the military.

i want to see your woodwork Hans

yea man only thing i wished i did was be more social in undergrad. Prime time to find a decent woman, you think itll get better but it doesnt. ALL the best women pair up in undergrad, after that its the dregs man. Go to parties and stuff even if you dont want to. Learn social skills. Good luck

you may want to look at the bottom right corner

i did not realize it was a trans 500 video. never mind

My issue is that kids my age are fucking degenerate. I've met about 2 """Chan girls""" in my life and they've had massive fucking mental issues.

I still play them in my free time, don't see the issue.

Want to take up writing and reading instead of vidya. How do I do it, lads? How do I break the habit?