/his/a/

Just finished watching Waterloo. Napoleonic War anime when?

An anime adaptation of Sharpe when?

I'd be fine with an adaptation of Eikou no Napoleon. I mean we already have Rose of Versailles might as well adapt the sequel right?
>adaptation never ever

I've never seen Rose of Versailles, is it any good?

One of the best shoujos out there. Oscar is best girl.

Waterloo except it takes place during a high school sports festival and the generals are gender bent high school girls.

>Duke of Wellington is an ojou-sama who ohohos
I'm fine with this

>napoleon is a tsundere loli

I WANT A WORLD WAR II FIGHTER PILOT ANIME NOW

Chibi ancient empires when?

>wanting an anime adaptation of a historical event

Jesus Christ.

And you guys think manga adaptations are shit. I can't even imagine how bad an anime account of an actual war would be.

Some of the best anime is based on history. See Legend of the Galactic Heroes for example.

What are some good /his/-related shows, Sup Forums?

LOGH isn't based on historical events, you fucking moron.
And don't even bother giving me that "line battles in space" bullshit either. The tactics in that show are a joke compared to actual Napoleonic warfare.

I want to have fun, I don't give a shit about respecting history.

Gosick and Dantalian although they aren't /his/ as much as they are period pieces. There was another anime like Gosick but I forget its name.

Then don't demand a historical anime.

But I will.

Adaptation when? If turkroaches can get an anime, not-germans should too.

Kingdom is good.

Imagine being so retarded you unironically tell someone a futuristic space opera is not based on historical events as if they didn't know.

i'd bayonet her if you know what i mean

Korean war of liberation when?

Not unless you want to piss off your entire consumer base

I really want an anime version of "Rifleman" by Victor Gregg, but they're all moe girls. Imagine moe girls in 30s india, 2nd El Alamein at the snipe, Arnhem in Market Garden and then being POWs during Harris's destruction of Dresden. Shit would be cute and entertaining because it's such an abstraction of a true story.

I want a harem anime about an actual harem. As in, a wishy-washy Ottoman prince trying to chose one concubine from his large and varied harem from every corner of the Empire, including:

-tsundere Greek girl
-haughty Austrian ojou-sama
-buxom, bro-ish Slav, frequently drunk
-angry Arab loli who thinks everything is haram; constantly fights with Slav-chan
-slutty Hungarian girl, lots of horse-riding innuendo
-delicious brown Somali girl
-stunning Circassian girl that wins in the end

Supporting male characters can include a Bosniak/Albanian as the obligatory bro-tier friend who hangs out with the MC for no reason and urges him on. To gain girl viewers you can throw in some bishie Janissaries.

I think this could be a big hit.

t. not even a roach