So the guy dies and we just start laughing our asses off

>So the guy dies and we just start laughing our asses off
really lauren?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
archive.fo/A22oh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So do you think the internet can read your mind or do you think this is all still in your sperg head?

Context for slowpokes:
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

Nothing says "I'm credible and deserve my career" quite like defending a necrophiliac.

wtf is with her face? did she get surgery?

>lol i'm such a contrarian. Gimmie money!

I'm convinced she's really 40.

>tfw no husky voiced gf

Expected nothing less from e-celeb attention whores

she's definitely had a lot of work done. her mouth and jaw movements are so unnatural now

Lfmao has she done plastic surgery? Wtf is with that face.

She's just being a contrarian a this point.

Everybody and their mom is shitting on Logan Paul. How do you get attention in a sea of people identically shitting on Logan Paul? Defend him.

This.

She just gets worse as time goes on

I've literally seen 40 year olds to look younger than she does. Mudsharking ages you badly.

>e-celebs

That was a very retarded video. I guess she's taking acting lessons with Mollyjew.

When you're not concerned with the fall of Western Civilization (because you're an e-thot that loves black cock), you don't have a problem with any of the warning signs.

as soon as a black penis enters a white women her biology knows shes been passed over for the purposes of breeding for anything that passes for human so, knowing at her cell level shes become obsolete the cells begin to commit voluntary sudoku.

>HHHEEEEEYYYY GO-I MEAN GUYS, HOW ARE YOU MY FELLOW WHITES?

Plastic surgery is fucking degenerate, Lauren.

pretty sure you meant seppuku

>caked up roastie coalburner
bruh we don't care about her anymore

sage

She read the Sup Forums thread about her sister, and is just trying to compete.

you new boy's got such purdy mouths

But seriously though: did she get plastic surgery?!

Also, how old does she claim to be? I'd guess 27 - early 30s

Hey, some people laugh at funerals, not because it's funny, but because that's their nervous tick to grief.

When I laugh at your funeral though, that will not be the reason.

She's defending him because she wants his dick, she's a simple whore

survivors of the Breivik attack were laughing during and after the attack

IT'S BEEN ONE WEEK SINCE YOU LOOKED AT ME

Does mudsharking turn you into a crosseyed witch?

>being this new

She knows how much we prefer Faith Goldy so she's emulating her looks

You've got good taste, user

I was thinking the same thing.

>we
>watching ecelebs
>talking about ecelebs
kill yourself

this dumb bitch ran out of pol content to rob, now makes videos as stupid as this

lol at how salty you inbreds are at this based aryan goddess
go back to stormfront

I donate 115 dollars a month to her patreon, she's done a lot more for the white race than you morons.

Lol you're a cuck.

Lol lauren is such a pathetic 40 yo.

Looks like Botox.

This. If nothing cements her more than beimg an eceleb talking about the latest gossip shit sorry fin bro

Welcome, newfag. It's like pottery, desu sempai.

Leaf i dont believe you

Why the fuck is everyone losing their minds over some youtube publicity stunt?

who cares what this c*al b*rner thinks

archive.fo/A22oh

115$ is a weird number. There is a 100$ reward tier. Maybe he is using Paypal not Lauren's website.

>Lauren thinks that the early 20's mooks that post on Sup Forums have money

roflmao. Absolutely millionaire!

People here were referring to Logan as a 'chad'. He's nothing of the sort. He's just another immature kid

You lying sack of leaves and other garden refuse

Jews have no empathy for others

You know if you faggots stopped giving these attention whores attention and stopped feeding them shekels they would have to go out there and get a real job and be a productive member of society.

But you can't help yourselves, you have no standards, any fucking drama, you have to be part of it and make it grow. It's like large scale reality TV trash, except now it's everywhere and you can't just switch the channel. Fuck, the internet expanding was the biggest mistake of the millenia.

Also anyone who gets plastic surgery, including that god awful botox shit is a retarded faggot who looks ugly as fuck

She's not wrong. Now who is raiding making another unneeded eceleb thread?

>leaf

lmfao she got fillers done
botox and hyaluronic acid, im fucking howling
that old fucking hag is trying so hard lmao

remember her book and sage

This
Saged

>not donating $14.88
kys

>that botox face
top fucking kek

>Next video: "How I killed the batman"

blaire white is built like a linebacker
and now lauren southern aged a decade in the last 15 minutes

fuq

Lip Injections

>goes out of her way to defend Chad

pottery

>reward tier
That's an interesting way to say camgirl service

her lips look the exact same as faith goldys now.. wtf? is that a common thing with plastic surgery?

She must have lost a lot of "patrons" from the whole coalburning thing, and this is her way to get them back.

Jesus, I unsubbed a couple months ago, and now she's gone full bimbo. Wtf has happened?

>defending logan "douchebag" paul

>Well, that really killed the mood.

For 100$ you just get your name in the video description.

Nope, she didn't lost any.

Blaire White is literally a dude.

post 1 pic of a non-celeb that looks younger than her

Trust a jew to be jewish

yeah i know but she hid the linebacker shoulders before somehow

Is that how much you pay her? Why not double it and get the private show? Maybe she'll do some squats for you.

She's a kike. The death of a goyim is hillarious to her.

obviously, she has to be 40 to qualify, retard

I'm poor, and I get my questions answered in the livestreams anyway. A conversation isn't a private show.

did she get work done on her face?

You're poor so you only give her a hundred dollars a month? Don't you think maybe you need that money more than she does?

What's up with the autistic faces

Botox + lip injections.

I can afford 100$, but can't afford 200$. This is what I meant by poor.

Definately had work done and it does not look good. Idk why women do this shit. She would look much better natural and probably get even more betabux, but she is lacking self confidence like most women are.

wait why does literally anyone care about a dude posting a video of a dead guy they found in a forest

I mean I can see why Youtube would be mad because it's basically snuff but come on, who else really cares

>Botox + lip injections.
This is exactly what this is. I wonder why she didn't try to go for Faith-sized lips.

You realize of course that she would never give YOU a penny, right? Like if you had some emergency and needed some money, do you think she would help you out?

Why not take that money and invest in your own future with it? There's no dignity in being a paypig.

Shoe is the best one, too bad she appears so rarely in e-celeb threads

This.
She has protected the chastity of many white women by safeguarding them from black cock by selflessly engulfing them with her vagina

holy shit she's not even that old is she? why does she have a titjob already?

I wouldn't ask her for money. I'm not giving money to her, because I think she is my friend. Don't worry I'm not delusional.
Also don't worry about my future, everything is going fine.

Those are awful fake tits

He's famous, or at least his sponsors are

nah shes pretty young i think
the tits definitely look fake tho

>People that clearly only hold the beliefs they do to be contrarian
I get sick of this shit. It's so fucking disingenuous. This is why I hate the skeptic.tm/alt-lite e-celebs so much. Their entire existence is based around being edgy; no substance at all.