youtube.com/watch?v=6oBo8CJxatQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Dcr8dm9Prkk
youtube.com/watch?v=tVlkxrNlp10
youtube.com/watch?v=A7V5sgVMUtY
youtube.com/watch?v=XcK6SulOsVE
youtube.com/watch?v=fIEbFKlTA1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Nf7x3zW67zE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

EDGY old faggot not funny not red pilled just a faggot.

He was the original Sup Forums. Before the internet.

He had nuanced perspectives on a wide variety of things, especially language. He would probably get a kick out of the trolls on here, but he's leagues beyond somebody who is "redpilled", or just bleary-eyed out of the allegorical cave.

Yeah.

So is Dan Carlin. Lookup hardcore history and common sense podcasts

I liked Carlin a lot. I doubt many people on Sup Forums would because he made fun of white America, Republicans and religion.

He was a classical liberal who hated the 80s neocons more than anything else, and his act suffered from that for being too obsessive about Reagan and nukes and corporations.

He had a pretty clear world perspective.

blackpilled as fuck

Why is it that so often the first posted response on the image board is also the one of the highest quality?

Sounds like a commie liberal FAGGOT except he was 80 lmfao.

Redpilled on many things, but not everything. Best stand-up who ever lived.

youtu.be/OFn13J-btCI

Just a complaining hippie loser of the 60s. He's the Joe Rogan type and Joe's progressive and cucked as fuck

Redpilled af, but leftist leaning.
Would be destroying the sjw crowd of he were alive today though.
He was probably most correctly defined as an anarchist, I would say.
Funniest motherfucker to ever take a comedy stage

it's a direct response to the topic whereas the rest become influenced by the responses

>blackpilled
This, especially in his later years, he really just seemed to want everyone to kill themselves.

the fact that so many of you faggots are trash talking Carlin shows how shit and underage fucking Sup Forums is.

redpilled and pretty libertarian

Definetly not "redpilled". Politically he'd probably end up in that fabled green quadrant of left libertarian. That would all be irrelevant to him though because he was completely black pilled.

Because it's preaching to the choir to get positive attention from others much like reddit

especially when he did bits like this
youtube.com/watch?v=6oBo8CJxatQ

He also named them a few times

Nah. He was a leftard through and through.

no, classic anti-white liberal

youtube.com/watch?v=Dcr8dm9Prkk

>Libertarian
>Made suggestions that government funded housing for poor niggers be built on private golf courses

Hes a funny commie.

Pretty sure he was just a nihilist in the end, but he did profess a belief that common people should be free to do and say what they want.

I only watched like 15 minutes of him if I'm being honest, didn't really find him funny, and got a little bit of a statist-left wing vibe off him. Maybe I'm wrong.

The only comedian I've ever found funny was Bill Burr though, and I've alot of them.

what philosophical comedian isnt red pilled?

brah were you born after 9/11?

Theres a reason why reddit and leftists loves him. Hes babbys first contrarian. Hes shtick is being coherent enough for normies to follow and angsty enough for teenaged brainlets to relate.

>someone on pol thinks they have the right to call someone else an edgy faggot

fug

Like I said, I've tried alot of them, and they never really quite get there like Bill Burr.

You should watch carlin's non-political material, its hilarious and closer in style to Burr than Burr's explicitly political stuff is to Carlin.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVlkxrNlp10

Ok, so far, it's pretty decent, made me chuckle a couple of times.

Don't really see how his whole '7 words you cant say on tv' and shitting on the church is any dofferent than 2018 fedora critical theory

He was red piled before it came in pill form. You had to break that shit off rocks and chew it up. He hated everything and everyone. Great man, id love to hear him today. He would hate Trump and Hillary

He was left wing redpilled

President Carlin would've been baller

different pill for a different era

As much as he hated white people, he predicted modern Europe pretty accurately.

youtube.com/watch?v=A7V5sgVMUtY

>let me tell you about old hillary here, that old rag is fucking nuttier than my dead ex gf! Nag nag nag nag and nags day and night over this and night, holy shit i can see why bill Clinton went and fucked all those women because i sure as fuck would if i was stucked with the devil's grandma! Now let me tell you about Trump, you know your fucked when you are forced to pick a literal business tv star and the devil's grandma. He's all big talk and high mighty but when it comes to fucking action, he just gets fucking ballistic and goes on fucking twitter and shittalks! People piss? BETTER GO TWEET IT! need shit to get done? BETTER GO TWEET IT! people mad at me for not doing the dumb shit i promised? BETTER TWEET ABOUT IT! someone took a shit in the urinal? BETTER FUCKING GO TWEET THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!!!

welp idk what he actually say.

Based af

more like deadpilled

poignant

If he was red pilled he wouldn't be on TV , especially in the US

He didn't hate white people, he was embarassed by white people. His whole career could be thought of like an extended Modest Proposal aimed at convincing the (white) american masses to wake the fuck up.

he also made fun of yuppie liberals

this

not /ourguy/

Because the message hasn’t been muddled and diluted by a few hundred autists saying the same thing increasingly less concisely and coherently.

mix of purple and and black pilled

If you think George Carlin isn't funny, I really don't even want to know what you think is funny. Probably some numale e celeb bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=XcK6SulOsVE

pretthy based

Reminder: Carlin is burning in hell as I type this.

old asshole who believed his own bullshit. was totally up his own ass as are his fans. pickle george

Edgy teenagers jerk off over him and old Joe Rogan. He was redpilled about a lot but thought the world would be a better place if women were in charge.

anti PC and thought both parties were shit, so thats pretty redpilled. also didnt like soy boys. very clearly against soyboys. didnt even like boys named kyle. sounds pretty fucking woke to me nigga

wahmen

For (you)

Carlin was pretty much the old left, which is very different concept from the current hyper-faggotry new left. He was pretty much how I imagine Diogenes; rather wise, but somewhat black pilled and couldn't resist being contrarian for sake of it.

He wasn't /ourguy/ but still pretty fucking funny and plenty of to be learned from.

“Well, if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire, what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part to us, do they?

I'm not concerned about all hell breaking loose, but that a PART of hell will break loose... it'll be much harder to detect.

It's never just a game when you're winning.

By and large, language is a tool for concealing the truth.”

czecked and agreed

“I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me - they're cramming for their final exam.

I used to be Irish Catholic- now I'm an American. Y'know, you grow...”

Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul.

Marilyn Monroe

Carlin has been dead for years, yet he's still praised by the entertainment media as a "genius" or a "prophet." That should tell you everything.

Hes sort of purple pilled. Red on some things and very blue on others. More like a david icke. Mind you he was mostly edge in a time when there wasnt much edge in the public

these "is X redpilled" threads remind me of the "cop or not" threads on /fa/ and "Sup Forumscore" threads on Sup Forums

talk about being insecure

- 1 funny album- Class Clown

- 1 funny special- Jammin in New York

Would be an anti-Trump faget but would eviscerate lame, pitiful SJW language and culture.

Developed an acid-tongue late 1990s leading up to his death. Became way too cynical and judgemental in his old age. Bill Burr is similar. Curses too much and too hateful.

pol would certainly enjoy his low tier simplistic ramblings bc most on here are too dumb for sophisticated subtle humor.

Red pilled but would never call out international jewry.

Picture would be Carlin if he were actually funny.

>great story

of how meme magic got a senile jewish puppet into the white house with the promise of building a wall to keep spics out but spent the money on "aid" for israel instead

georgie was the first blackpill!

Yeah, on some thing he is like when he criticizes people who act like puritans while being degenerates behind closed doors. Some of his shit is pretty bluepilled but it makes since because America was a little different for most of his life.

>Bill Burr is similar. Curses too much and too hateful.

Completely disagree, Bill Burr has become tamer and it's made his stand up way worse. Even on his podcast he's gone soft. His shit started losing quality after Patrice died honestly.

deadpill

insightful and very clever when he was younger then turned into a scathing grumpy old man

Very redpilled in some cases such as in this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=fIEbFKlTA1Y
He had a really good understanding of language in politics IMO. Especially in his early stand-up career which was, also IMO, a lot better than his later edgy humor

>redpilled
What ever he took, he just wanted the modern world to crash and burn. Who would blame him?

“Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist.”

There should be sub-categories of "redpilled left" and "redpilled right". Carlin is definitely redpilled left. Then again, I think the term redpilled is kind of stupid.

Blackpilled, he was cynical about everything. This is not healthy for anyone.

Edgelord lefty that railed against "rich white people"

Talented comedian, pretty clueless politically. You could do a lot worse but he was no political sage.

he would of called Trump an idiot and a banker / neo con puppet so he is the furthest thing from red pilled by pol standards

Good effort

this. upvoted

No, he was bluepilled aa fuck. Also a SJW. Muh blacks are oppressed, we need a black president, rich fuckers are evil (but not me of course!). War is wrong and fuck religion.

That is how cucked he was.

Carlin was basically God on earth laughing out loud at his creation.

he is a typical leftist

the people he is making fun of in this video are right-wingers. it is the stereotypical left-wing talking points of how making money is evil and we need government to protect us from big business

this is correct, you can cherry pick a few decent quotes but overall a cuck

You are a fucking idiot. I would add you to Carlin's list of people that otta be killed in a second.

not an argument

he was pretty much the amazing atheist. Also his stand up sucked; he told no jokes and just ranted.

More of an edgelord than anything. Took shots at both sides but really thought anarchy was a good thing. If he were around today he would probably change his tune a bit

You don't know what red pill is, faggot.

And in his personal life, Carlin was a raging liberal Democrat hippy pothead. Sorry to burst your little fantasy bubble, his act was just that - an act.

Oh, the irony.

not a redpiller but great attitude
and one of my fav comedians

Blackpilled

>carlin
>statist

Dear God, how could any sane person...

>leaf

Oh.

he was the boomer version of redpilled.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nf7x3zW67zE

He's one of the last true liberals. I don't agree with him 100% of the time but he's a thinking man.

And if was still alive today he'd be considered as a Nazi by the left.