TRUMP MONEY LAUNDERING GENERAL: ALL ABOUT THE MONEY BOYS!

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-property/

washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2017/07/19/with-trump-and-russia-its-all-about-the-money/

miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/article157640179.html

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/03/28/trump-business-past-ties-russian-mobsters-organized-crime/98321252/

motherjones.com/politics/2017/05/we-dont-know-much-about-trumps-russia-connections-few-exceptions/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yC9Nwn0BgVc
youtube.com/watch?v=WX8dgbr5EI8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The projection is real in this one.

Keep cryin bitch nigga!

Whose money was he laundering? His own gains from crime? Or Russian gains from crime? Why do low IQ people who don't even understand the term throw it around so much?

>cBp0YTfQ
>p0Y
>close enough
youtube.com/watch?v=yC9Nwn0BgVc

All of those links are 6-12 month old articles.
The worst they can find is some rich shady Russians bought condos at Trump Tower years ago.

Oh yeah that reminds me of The Bank of England, The Federal Reserve, All of europe's banks, The Clintons, the Rothschilds, ashkenazis.

>TRUMP MONEY LAUNDERING GENERAL

Whoa Trump has a bank account and so do his family and everyone keeps their money there. It is literally money laundering pls I EXPLORE EVERYBUM IN PEACH!!!

Seriously tho when will the left stop fucking shitty themselves worse than babies on pedicure or whatever that baby drink is.

>trying to invade Sup Forums
>trying to blend in by attempting to start a new "general" thread
>being this fucking obvious with your shillery

You look dumb and your thread is dumb. Sage. Don't bother replying to me because i'm closing the thread and then hiding it, so i'll never even read whatever faggoty shit you're thinking about right now.

It's what everyone who has a functioning brain will do when they see this thread.

Pedialyte?

Why would they release "all" they know about Trump's corruption?

If they did, Sup Forums and /r/The_Donald would get horny and start dumping blackmail everywhere on the internet to reciprocate their kindness.

When did the Medal of Honor become plural?

>Go to Sup Forums
>Starts astroturfiung the same debunked CNN talking points from last year
>Expects to change anyone's mind
The more the left shills, the harder they get BTFO. Remember pussygate? Didn't work out too well for you guys in the end.

>Pedialyte?
yes thanks senpai. My nieces and nephews always got horrible diarrhea drinking that shit.

>rebates through Deutsch Bank

Sorry you're too dumb to reading fucknard

>mad little fructose fatty trumpkin is mad

NP

Gas the kikes racewar now.

This is all lies. Trump and his family would never and I mean NEVER betray this our great country.

>Don't bother replying to me because i'm closing the thread and then hiding it

Seems like you're upset

Our businesses, properties, and tv appearances in Russia generate us revenue

Really activates my almonds desu desu

Fuck off swine flu.

No thanks, cuck.

why are you post this old shit nobody cares about

The gets and ID are against you (((Current Year 1.0))). Save face while you can.

>Save face
>on an anonymous image board

See, this is why yall fall for memes so easily.

He’s been laundering hundreds of millions of rubles via real estate transactions for the Russians and taking slice for doing so. His Trump building in Panama is just one of many examples. Russian mobsters, drug dealers etc would come in and pay cash for a 1/2 dozen apartments or many more...never live in them...sell them later for more if the could or less in many cases because they really weren’t buying them as an investment or to live in...they were buying them to launder the money. In goes illegal cash...out comes legit American dollars. The Trump team taking a cut for the effort. They’ve done it all over the world for years...including in America. Florida, New Jersey, New York etc. That’s why the Trumps are fucked. Parallel state cases are simultaneously being developed and Trump’s pardon powers will be worthless.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh...whatever you say Mr Kool Aid drinker.

Oh nooo... he didn't sell of the USA's international influence for Israel...

You goyim are anti sematic!

Please let him start a war for Israel before he goes... please let Israel sacrifice human blood (american soldiers) for their country... it is only fair!!!

you are a goyim "meaning a cattle in Hebrew" and (((they))) are the chosen people

That's right OP

The only pictures you'll ever see of Trump in cuffs are photoshopped

Don’t bet the farm on that pal.

>checked
>/our ID/
>ChD
Bitched

Cringe

>Russians really like our business, and they said if my dad doesn't become president and antagonize their country that they will stop buying from us

?

gonna cry on the MAGA pillow mommy bought you?

It totally depends on how hard they wanna take him and his family down. He can’t pardon himself and because of Gerald Ford’s folly...it’s not like his replacement will pardon him. It’s never been tested in court whether a sitting prez can be indicted. Some say yes & some say no. Doesn’t matter cuz once he’s out of office (2021 Jan 2Oth his last day for sure if not sooner)...he’s fair game. He’ll be facing state charges for sure & maybe federal too. He could very easily end up in jail...all of them could.

>"Where is the evidence?!"
>*Evidence is posted*
>"fake news"

Every fucking time.

Fidel was a great God of a man. I love him.

Hmmm yes those all seem like good sources to me with no prior bias against Trump at all.

>Parallel state cases are simultaneously being developed
thats not what it looks like from here as much as I'd like to see Donny suffer, that shit is pretty weak considering you have to prove he was in on it for it to be a crime

>It totally depends on how hard they wanna take him and his family down
they want to take him down desperately, but I'm doubting it will actually happen because the "he's about to go down" hype train sells way more papers than the he was busted train

Same
He hated niggers and women just as much as Sup Forums

>Fidel was a great God of a man.
my favorite CIA dictator

F

>(((Evidence)))

So no more treason/collusion?
So no more obstruction of justice?
Just some potential financial crimes he committed a long time ago?

>WITNESSED

“You realise where this is going,” Bannon is quoted as saying. “This is all about money laundering. Mueller chose [senior prosecutor Andrew] Weissmann first and he is a money-laundering guy. Their path to f**king Trump goes right through Paul Manafort, Don Jr and Jared Kushner … It’s as plain as a hair on your face.”
Bannon continues: “It goes through Deutsche Bank and all the Kushner shit. The Kushner shit is greasy. They’re going to go right through that. They’re going to roll those two guys up and say play me or trade me.”

>cry more

Bingo fidelio

That's not the Clinton Foundation

You can never say that about any leader ever and not be lying

>gets loans from a KGB-backed bank
>takes meetings with same
>doesn't expect favors for the russians

try to keep up retard

"Bannon is quoted as saying"

That's not saying that he DID say it, but that someone else said that he did. Typical weasel words as always.

No evidence and no proof of anything. I love it when you liberal idiots post clickbait and have absolutely no skills in critical thinking, much less research, on anything. Its all about securing your fee fees somehow to make you all feel like you belong.

Show me the proof or get out. We need undeniable facts not fake news articles. Sage.

Repeat after me. Russia did not hack the election, Russia is the lefts scapegoat. Putin is not agreeing, or denying, because he thinks its fucking hilarious. He has nothing to gain from anything.

Its NOT about money, Putin could literally get anything he wants with a single call. So could Trump. They don't need to hack elections to make a few million, thats a Clinton tactic.

Hes your president for another 7 years, because realistically, you have NO ONE in any seat of power who could challenge him.

tldr - Democrats are whiny little cunts who need to shut the fuck up.

kill yourself shill rat

>people are only allowed to be accused and charged with one thing at a time

Anyone still have pics of the fanfiction thread the Russia narrative is based off of?

what exactly constitutes proof?

Sage. Also, lol. 3/10

IMPEACHMENT ANY DAY NOW, R-RIGHT GUISE?!?!?

Nice picture it will look great in your /ptg/,pedogate,Qanon bullshit threads

Very rarely take Sup Forums screengrabs, as i usually miss all the fun shit. I just find a thread I can abuse someone in and go to it. The left are an easy target, they just leave themselves so open to abuse.

Something more than anonymous sources and "it is reported" "it has been claimed"

thx took me 10^10^10^10^10 hours in MSPAINT to maek it

It has been reported that the above poster fists himself using brake oil as lubricant.

OMFG TRUTHIES!

if any liberals are on Sup Forums, then they are here to laugh at you. Trump supporters are the dumbest people in the US.

>dumbest people in the US
Then why'd you lose anyways?

So what are your thoughts Keynesian economic policy?

owning property in Russia is a loan now wow never knew.

Sweet original content

You seem brainwashed and upset. Try having a jerk and come back when you feel better.

Trump is stupid lol, Trump supporters are stupider. HAhahah...shit my candidate lost to him. Does that make her...utterly retarded?

FUCK NO, IT WAS RUSSIA.

Hey that sort of thinking worked for the optimates against Caeser, should work now. Right?

Yeah man and they'll impeach Bush any day now

>Kushner shit is greasy
Can I quote you on that, Mr. Bannon?

>This is a democrat.
>He lives in his basement
>He has a secret Lenin Dildo he uses when he has sex with himself
>He has no job
>He spends all day trolling while everyone goes Republican more and more
>He uses sexual abuse as a way to stop Republicans but always fails since Truth always win
>When he goes asleep, he takes his fat body and drags it to the shower, but always fails since he doesn't have the energy to do it, low energy
>He has no friends and mostly is a beta cuck abused at school and by his parents
>He makes himself feel better by posting Drumpf and btfo while everyone ignores him
>This is a democrat

Remember the EBIN drumpf BTFO of the highly publicized Comey hearing? Yeah, me neither.

>Show me the proof or get out.
here the thing about talking about foreign intelligence fucking with our elections, we do it to them, they do it to us, not just Russia every single nation with an intelligence service does this shit every year

but if this happened you would never talk about it, because you would lose an opportunity to feed bad information back to the other side, also even if you were penetrated you would never want the other side knowing their operation was successful

so talking about a foreign intelligence service penetrating our election process is something you would never ever do from an intelligence point of view, and thus everything we are seeing regarding Russia is political

whats strange to me is why media keeps saying this shit in a way that makes it sound totally false even though elements of the story about Russian intelligence penetrating our election process is totally truthful because they attempt to do this every year

so why is it news this year? when normally you would never talk about it

Your completely clueless on how laundering money works.

transaction amounts that large would typically not involve real estate

thats correct.

It's not even a picture of the Mueller you want it to be......idiot sHillary

Nothing will ever constitute proof for magafags. If Trump admitted to it they'd claim he was taken out by the joos and replaced with a lookalike.

I dont get why regular non billionaire people want Trump gone. (((They))) will turn West into China and put you all in Bezos factories. Keep dreaming of those gibs at end of tunnel shitlibs. US is literally the last free place on earth.

Did the lead Antifa tranny write this up so you faggots can spam the boards with it? If this is true, he is still a MUCH better person than Hillary is (lifetime of public service selling state secrets, human trafficking, being a cunt, etc). Fine, let him be impeached, here comes President Pence the good goy conservative who will drive the agenda better than Drumpf. It doesn't matter at this point, we have already secured the courts for another generation.

Wow this is such jew bullshit.

My father was a LRRP and Trump might be a rich faggot but he has the best of Americas interests at heart.

I wonder who could be behind this post?
SAGE

>cheeto fingers trumpkin tries to fit in
>fails

This Rothschild guy in Trump gov

youtube.com/watch?v=WX8dgbr5EI8

Bank name?

Trump took the white house to launder money? Is that really the story now?

tempting... but I'll pass

I think its over guys for real this time..

Nice fan fic