If you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to fear

>If you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to fear.

What exactly is wrong with this adage? If you are not a criminal scum or a radical Islamic terrorist, then you need not worry about intrusive state surveillance and domestic spying programs.

Other urls found in this thread:

law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/FTRIALS/conlaw/rightofprivacy.html
techdirt.com/articles/20170921/14320138262/report-details-nsas-decade-long-abuse-surveillance-powers.shtml
slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/08/23/bloomberg_report_nsa_employees_have_deliberately_abused_their_power.html
m.digitaljournal.com/article/359243
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/27/nsa-employee-spied-detection-internal-memo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When someone says that tell them to spread open their asshole for you.

Remember when (((they))) said the terrorists hate us for our freedoms?

I tell that to my prostate doctor all the time. It's not like I'm hiding a WMD up there.

>"look at me, i got nothing to hide hurrrrrrrrrrr"
>critize teh gubment in a harmless kikebook post
>goes to jail
>is never seen or heard from ever again
That's why.

Yeah, the same terrorists that wish to do harm to the American people today? What is your point?

Then don't break the law dumbass. The guy in your hypothetical anecdote could have avoided disappearing if he would have been more lawful.

>Yeah, the same terrorists that wish to do harm to the American people today? What is your point?
Terrorists can't pass laws unless they are voted into Congress, you dumb bitch. Tell me, who has been taking away our freedoms? Politicians or sandniggers?

And who exactly decides what is lawful and what not? Exactly. THE FUCKING GUBMENT DON'T TREAD ON ME REEEEE

Then give me your phone and let me look at your gf's nudes.

What is wrong is subjective. SJWs want masculinity to be criminalized.

Because many laws are inherently unjust or biased.

Also, the more statists take office in govt and the more laws placed on the books, the more we will shackled by the chains of laws.

Thomas Jefferson: "If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

(Look at how 'hate speech is quickly becoming illegal around the world and how broad reaching the definition of hate speech is)

nice b8

That’s usually how it starts

Wow, it’s almost like if someone knows your every move and habit, they can construct and fabricate believable false evidence about something you didn’t do

post SSN or GTFO

Griswold v Connecticut (1965)
law2.umkc.edu/faculty/projects/FTRIALS/conlaw/rightofprivacy.html

And Fuck You, that's why.

Well, theoretically lawmakers are elected in a representative democracy, so the citizens make the laws. Of course, you need to enforce the laws, thus the surveillance and spying.

why would they do that

the government already knows my ssn
are they going to steal my identity?

I'm not going to just give my sensitive personal information to a random stranger on the internet. What if it is used against me? Also the GUBERMEINT also knows your SSN. They fucking invented it.

techdirt.com/articles/20170921/14320138262/report-details-nsas-decade-long-abuse-surveillance-powers.shtml

slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/08/23/bloomberg_report_nsa_employees_have_deliberately_abused_their_power.html

m.digitaljournal.com/article/359243

theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/27/nsa-employee-spied-detection-internal-memo

The problem is that people sometimes mistake what is right for what is wrong and then those who are right are punished for it.

>Well, theoretically lawmakers are elected in a representative democracy, so the citizens make the laws. Of course, you need to enforce the laws, thus the surveillance and spying.
>Well, theoretically lawmakers are elected in a representative democracy, so the citizens make the laws.
>Well, theoretically lawmakers are elected in a representative democracy
>Well, theoretically
>theoretically

Gee, Idunno faggot, maybe if you criticize politicians such as Feinstein, or other sacks of shit, and if the government has such intrusive surveillance, they'll nail your ass to the wall because some kike politician paid them to. Or some faggot cop decides to frame you for shit on his own accord. People like you and OP should have been aborted, because you coat hanger surviving shitstains are just as much a threat to the republic as the never ending hordes of spics.

Suspicion leads to more suspicion, that's why.

Considering people can lose their jobs and reputations for shit that isn't strictly speaking illegal, I'd say privacy is of utmost importance.

people behave differently when watched

you don't have the right to affect my natural behavior

leave me alone or i will watch you too

now we are wasting our lives watching one another

you do need to worry because people buy and sell information all the time.

Book?